Old August 2nd 09, 06:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

Default PING Dr Mike Bryant Ph.dufus

Mike wrote:

On Aug 2, 12:34 pm, "nobody " wrote:

From the rec.knives side...
(and yes, I do see the crossposting)

We inherited the real clowns "nurk_fred" and "LarbGai" from
soc.culture.thai years ago. They aren't part of the *real* people on
rec.knives. Because of them, our once vibrant froup has become a wasteland.

"Bushy" is a recent new clown who's joined in the "nurk_fred" and
"LarbGai" show. He's the one who's added rec.radio.shortwave to the
crossposting k00kfest.

My apologies to you and your once-fine group, Any suggestion for
dealing with this infestation? Given the fact that rec.radio.shortwave
is already a wasteland (largely due to one alcoholic on a disability),
I fear for the future of this group.

Yeah, we got a dooofus here by the name of Michael W. Bryant who not only lies
about having a PhD, he also lies about being arrested for smoking pot with his
STUDENTS.

LMFAO

Old August 2nd 09, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

On Aug 2, 12:58*pm, dxAce wrote:
..

Yeah, we got a dooofus here by the name of Michael W. Bryant who not only lies
about having a PhD, he also lies about being arrested for smoking pot with his
STUDENTS.

You've been at this same story since 2001. For eight years I have
provided the explanation to you time and tiime again. But you won't
listen, I won't waste my time, again! I guess you're too drunk to
remember.Why don't you go play mumbly-peg with your knife buddies,
while you wait for your next disability check.

Sad. Too sad for words.
Old August 2nd 09, 07:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

Michael W. Bryant, the lying fool who once claimed to have a PhD, wrote:

On Aug 2, 12:58 pm, dxAce wrote:
.

Yeah, we got a dooofus here by the name of Michael W. Bryant who not only lies
about having a PhD, he also lies about being arrested for smoking pot with his
STUDENTS.

You've been at this same story since 2001. For eight years I have
provided the explanation to you time and tiime again.

The explanation for all of this is the fact that you're a liar, boy.

If you feel otherwise then may I suggest that you have Mommie call the LAWYERS
tomorrow.

Sad. Too sad for words.

Yes, you are, PhDoooooofus!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires

239 countries heard and 224 QSL'd (veried, for those in Glendale) using the
NASWA Country List.

And, as always, don't let your children attend the Sullivan College of
Technology & Design.

They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who
knows, there may be more dufi there.

Old August 2nd 09, 07:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

On Aug 2, 12:58 pm, dxAce wrote:
.

[...]

Time to sober up, Steve.
Old August 2nd 09, 07:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

On Aug 2, 12:58 pm, dxAce wrote:
.

[...]

***Hey Ph.dufus...you're in Rec dot Knives and SCT now...put on some
glasses...you're liable to get your eye poked out...bye the bye are
you coming to the Kombat Bangkok Arrest BASH on the 8th...BYOB
dufus...

Old August 2nd 09, 07:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

On Aug 2, 12:58 pm, dxAce wrote:
.

Yeah, we got a dooofus here by the name of Michael W. Bryant who not only lies
about having a PhD, he also lies about being arrested for smoking pot with his
STUDENTS.

You've been at this same story since 2001. For eight years I have
provided the explanation to you time and tiime again.

The explanation for all of this is the fact that you're a liar, boy.

If you feel otherwise then may I suggest that you have Mommie call the LAWYERS
tomorrow.

Sad. Too sad for words.

Yes, you are, PhDoooooofus!

Time to sober up, Steve.

Time for you to have Mommie call the LAWYERS.

Put up or shut up, PhDooooooofus!

Or has your drug use shrunk your balls to the point that they are no longer there?

Old August 2nd 09, 07:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

On Aug 2, 1:48*pm, dxAce wrote:

"crazy juvenile" is not only lying about having a PhD, but lying about being arrested
as well.

Time for you to have Mommie call the LAWYERS.

Put up or shut up, PhDooooooofus!

Or has your drug use shrunk your balls to the point that they are no longer there?

When you find yourself attemting to goad someone into a fight based
off genitalia insults, it's really time for you to go to bed and sleep
it off. Grow up, Steve!
Old August 2nd 09, 07:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

Michael W. Bryant, the dufus who was canned by Weber State, wrote:

On Aug 2, 1:48 pm, dxAce wrote:

"crazy juvenile" is not only lying about having a PhD, but lying about being arrested
as well.

Time for you to have Mommie call the LAWYERS.

Put up or shut up, PhDooooooofus!

Or has your drug use shrunk your balls to the point that they are no longer there?

When you find yourself attemting to goad someone into a fight based
off genitalia insults, it's really time for you to go to bed and sleep
it off. Grow up, Steve!

Hey, PhDoooooofus, YOU were the one who brought up the LAWYERS yesterday.

Now, it's time for YOU to put up or shut up, BOY, or has drug use shrunk your balls to the

Old August 2nd 09, 10:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 3, 6:39*am, Mike wrote:

Thanks, again, for having the courage to come over here and warn us.

Mike-

******Courage to come over and warn you???? That takes courage Mike???

Just what is your grip on reality?

This is a word post forum why would you need "courage" to post?

Old August 2nd 09, 10:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

On Aug 3, 6:42*am, Mike wrote:

Please restrain your threats and obscenities. As I've already asked,
please return to your home group, we are totally full on our "crazy
juvenile" quota.

Mike-

******Geeeez Mike, that took some "courage" to post that.

Are you a hero in real life as well???????

Radio St. Helena Day - QSL's (veries, for the dufus in Glendale) dxAce Shortwave 0 May 18th 09 10:11 AM
WTB: Ping Moduel "browing ping type " k2000 Swap 0 February 11th 09 07:05 PM
Bryant Stephen M.H. Lawrence Shortwave 4 May 20th 04 04:21 PM
(OT) Hey Bryant N8KDV Shortwave 9 May 11th 04 09:14 PM
M. Bryant Michael Bryant Shortwave 10 December 31st 03 02:20 AM