Old August 18th 09, 10:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

Default PING Dr Mike Bryant Ph.dufus

On Aug 18, 5:54*am, John Barnard wrote:
LarbGai wrote:
On Aug 10, 12:19 pm, John Barnard wrote:

*You must be the guy "Bushy" calls "Rimjob".-

****** And you're the guy we call "Handjob" right????

;-)

And you're the guy "Bushy" calls "Deepthroat" ;-)

******* Hmmmmmm. We must get together and make a movie........

;-)
Old August 19th 09, 04:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

LarbGai wrote:
On Aug 10, 12:19 pm, John Barnard wrote:

*You must be the guy "Bushy" calls "Rimjob".-

****** And you're the guy we call "Handjob" right????

;-)

And you're the guy "Bushy" calls "Deepthroat" ;-)

******* Hmmmmmm. We must get together and make a movie........

;-)

***Hey Barney, we gotta introduce you to Beastie Boy rigger from
nca...I'm sure you'll hit it off together and become regular old
pals...he likes all that handjob and rimjob stuff with monkeys of
which I think you qualify...*grin*
Old August 19th 09, 04:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

John Wayne said,
A man will never work for a woman, unless he has clabber for brains.
Kim Darby pipes up and she says,
What about the twenty five dollars I paid you? ~ True Grit.
cuhulin

Old August 23rd 09, 08:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

LarbGai wrote:
On Aug 10, 12:19 pm, John Barnard wrote:
You must be the guy "Bushy" calls "Rimjob".-
****** And you're the guy we call "Handjob" right????
;-)
And you're the guy "Bushy" calls "Deepthroat" ;-)

******* Hmmmmmm. We must get together and make a movie........

;-)

***Hey Barney, we gotta introduce you to Beastie Boy rigger from
nca...I'm sure you'll hit it off together and become regular old
pals...he likes all that handjob and rimjob stuff with monkeys of
which I think you qualify...*grin*

The operative word, which you know nothing of, is "think".

Old August 23rd 09, 10:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

LarbGai wrote:
On Aug 10, 12:19 pm, John Barnard wrote:
*You must be the guy "Bushy" calls "Rimjob".-
****** And you're the guy we call "Handjob" right????
;-)
And you're the guy "Bushy" calls "Deepthroat" ;-)
******* Hmmmmmm. We must get together and make a movie........

;-)

***Hey Barney, we gotta introduce you to Beastie Boy rigger from
nca...I'm sure you'll hit it off together and become regular old
pals...he likes all that handjob and rimjob stuff with monkeys of
which I think you qualify...*grin*

The operative word, which you know nothing of, is "think".- Hide quoted text -

***got a dunce cap with your name on it Barney...give us an addy and
I'll have all the Distinguished Trolls autograph it for ya...*grinnin
AFRO style*

Old August 24th 09, 12:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

True Grit movie, Glen Campbell had Kim Darby down on the ground, she was
laying on her belly, he was spanking her arse with a tree branch.John
Wayne said, STOP!,,, you are enjoying it too much!
cuhulin

Radio St. Helena Day - QSL's (veries, for the dufus in Glendale) dxAce Shortwave 0 May 18th 09 10:11 AM
WTB: Ping Moduel "browing ping type " k2000 Swap 0 February 11th 09 07:05 PM
Bryant Stephen M.H. Lawrence Shortwave 4 May 20th 04 04:21 PM
(OT) Hey Bryant N8KDV Shortwave 9 May 11th 04 09:14 PM
M. Bryant Michael Bryant Shortwave 10 December 31st 03 02:20 AM