RadioBanter

-   -   Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/146139-pot-heads-%40-rec-dot-radio-shortwave-unite.html)

John Barnard October 6th 09 02:51 AM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Oct 2, 11:41 am, Bill Baka wrote:
Nick Danger wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
Alcohol and tobacco have done more damage to my non smoking friends
than any amount of Pot smoke could ever do.
Pot smoke vs tobacco smoke? Parts is parts and smoke is smoke -- and
your lung parts are looking for oxygen, not smoke.
Please 'splain how pot smoke can't help but be harmful to your lungs.
A real answer please, no tap dancing.

A. My second major in college was chemistry.
B. I never smoke straight street *dope* since that is for dopes.
C. I dissolve out the plant goo from the cellulose that I don't want to
smoke.
D. I separate out the tar and other stuff like Chlorophyll and and added
chemicals to get pure THC.
E. If I am ambitious or have plenty of raw material I isomerize the THC
cis-trans mix into the active stuff.
F. If I am really ambitious I can attach an acetate radical for about
50% greater bio-availability.
G. After all this you can't possibly take more than one hit off a bong
or smoke more than 2 hits off a joint and still move.
H. Therefore it is totally impossible to smoke a pack a day.

Satisfied?
Actually my second major in college was any and all things scientific.
Passing the entrance requirements was 0.0000% of a problem.

Bill Baka

***what a Dork!...seperate out the tar and chloryphyll...?...what a
croc of sh%t...attatch an acetate radical for a 50% juice to the bio
availability...?...wheres your degree from...NYC Elementary...?....now
you claim to be an expert Welder...Bwahahaha!...:-)

Nurkie,

The effects of your STDs on your brain are apparent.

Acetylation of a number of biologically active materials can help to
increase their bioavailability.

Please get an education!

Bill Baka October 6th 09 03:43 AM

Nick Danger wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
[...]

Well John,
It is nice to know there are some intelligent people here.
He could have just picked up an allergy medication and read the
ingredients to see all the things being ingested. Almost all
medications, prescription or not, have a radical of some sort attached.
I chew Tums like candy for the Calcium, not the Carbonate that is attached.
Benadryl, Diphenhydramine HCl helps me to sleep, thanks to a radical, HCl.
I guess Nurk is a write off.

Now that I have some of the Nurk's marked I know a bit more about who to
talk to on here.

I actually wanted to see if this group had anything related to shortwave
for my Hammarlund to chase down. I have the speaker output hooked to a 4
channel scope so I would be looking for telemetry or anything unusual.

Bill Baka

nurk_fred2000 October 6th 09 05:11 AM

Nick Danger wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
[...]

Please get an education!- Hide quoted text -

***Rock on Barney...are you a druggie?...do you like underage
girls?...do you manipulate Class 1 narcotics too?...seems to me you
and Baka are pretty chummy...*grin*

dave October 6th 09 01:21 PM

Nick Danger wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
[...]

And salts are more stable at room temperature.

Nick Danger October 6th 09 01:36 PM

Bill Baka wrote:

E. If I am ambitious or have plenty of raw material I isomerize the THC
cis-trans mix into the active stuff.
F. If I am really ambitious I can attach an acetate radical for about
50% greater bio-availability.

"isomerize"?, "cis-trans", "bio-availability"?

That certainly is a lot of techno-babble to rationalize an illegal
activity and to justify being a doper/druggie.

You ridicule others for being addicted to tobacco and alcohol while you
seem to be equally addicted to that drug monkey on -your- back.

Pot - Kettle - Black

On the other hand, it may be good that you are here. The group just
might need a new hypocrite now that Telaturd is gone.

[email protected] October 6th 09 06:53 PM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

Salt? I put salt on everything.My Grandpappy used to sprinkle sugar on
everything.
cuhulin

nurk_fred2000 October 6th 09 07:19 PM

On Oct 6, 10:53*am, wrote:
Salt? I put salt on everything.My Grandpappy used to sprinkle sugar on
everything.
cuhulin

LOL cuhulin...Baka sprinkles his feces on everything...just look at
this ng and its pretty evident the guy's got it leaking out every
orifice...sure wish he'd disappear up his own orifice, ehhh
Baka...?...*grin, sh%t eatin style*

Bill Baka October 6th 09 10:17 PM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

Bob Dobbs wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
So you missed the Sunday "Love ins, and 'be ins'" of the summer of 1969
in L.A.'s Griffith Park.

Summer of 69 it was Volunteer Park, or occasionally Ravenna Park.
Nowadays it's Balboa Park.

San Diego?
It all went to hell in 1970 after the police decided to crack down on
all the illegal immigrants (Musicians from Canada and France). 1969 was
a good year, Woodstock, land on the moon, freedom.
USA 1969.
I wonder where that country went???

Bill Baka

Bill Baka October 6th 09 10:31 PM

Nick Danger wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:

E. If I am ambitious or have plenty of raw material I isomerize the
THC cis-trans mix into the active stuff.
F. If I am really ambitious I can attach an acetate radical for about
50% greater bio-availability.

"isomerize"?, "cis-trans", "bio-availability"?

That certainly is a lot of techno-babble to rationalize an illegal
activity and to justify being a doper/druggie.

While you have the right to agree with Nurk I will tell you that is not
techno babble. Food labels are required to list trans-fats and the
cis-tran is just a mirror image of the molecule as far as techno babble.

You ridicule others for being addicted to tobacco and alcohol while you
seem to be equally addicted to that drug monkey on -your- back.

Pot - Kettle - Black

I'm not addicted to it but it does help me sleep. I have some kind of
insomnia that the doctors can't figure out and the pot is more effective
and less harmful than the prescription drug to help me sleep. The doctor
even suggested I join a medical pot club.

On the other hand, it may be good that you are here. The group just
might need a new hypocrite now that Telaturd is gone.

I just decided to come in with a bang since this group had nothing going
on when I came into it.
It just amazes me that people are so hung up on this pot thing when the
legal stuff does so much more harm.

Bill Baka

Bill Baka October 6th 09 10:52 PM

Bob Dobbs wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
Bob Dobbs wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
So you missed the Sunday "Love ins, and 'be ins'" of the summer of 1969
in L.A.'s Griffith Park.
Summer of 69 it was Volunteer Park, or occasionally Ravenna Park.
Nowadays it's Balboa Park.

San Diego?

Yep and the first two were in Seattle

It all went to hell in 1970 after the police decided to crack down on
all the illegal immigrants (Musicians from Canada and France).

Footnote* - Carlos Santana got his start just over the border in
downtown Tijuana's Parque Teniente Guerrero.

Double Footnote;
My barber was Carlos Santana's father. I used to get my hair cut and he
would tell me about his son's latest exploits. I never met Carlos,
though, even though his dad said he did stop in once in a while.

1969 was
a good year, Woodstock, land on the moon, freedom.
USA 1969.

Marked my exodus from many years spent in the deep south
to an eventual destination of Seattle.

I wonder where that country went???

Still looking for it myself.

Amen.