RadioBanter

-   -   Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/146139-pot-heads-%40-rec-dot-radio-shortwave-unite.html)

[email protected] October 2nd 09 02:43 PM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

Government Motors sales are down 45%!
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=274788

Forty Five Percent!
cuhulin

Bill Baka October 2nd 09 04:41 PM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Sep 19, 7:07 pm, Bill Baka wrote:
wrote:
When I worked at the auto battery factory that used to be
Florence,Mississippi, somebody drew a sketch/picture of two ducks making
love (screwing) while they were flying in the air.Somebody put that
sketch on the cork bulliten board.It said on the sketch,
FLY UNITED!
cuhulin

That poster became famous all across the states.
Bill Baka

***Unlike you baka, he is famous...youre a legend in your own toked
out mind...you druggies seem to think pot doesn't lead to bigger and
better drugs/highs...smoke another bowl and have a big bag of
cheetos...wash the "orange" off your "johnson" when you hit the
sack...:-)

Since when does my over 160 IQ come under *your* lowly scrutiny?
Alcohol and tobacco have done more damage to my non smoking friends than
any amount of Pot smoke could ever do. I guess you believe the
government when they tell you Pot is worse than booze or smokes.
The worst side effect of pot is getting arrested and being labeled a
drug user by cops/attorneys/judges who mostly just get drunk, legally.

Nurk does not seem to be such a bright bulb.

Bill Baka

Bill Baka October 2nd 09 04:47 PM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Sep 15, 2:19 pm, Bill Baka wrote:
wrote:
Smoke mo pot,,, I don't care.I hand roll my own cigs, tobacco I buy at
the discount tobacco store.TOP, ZigZag, Kite cig tobacco, Bugler
''bites'' too much.No filters either.
I needs to clean out my vacuum cleaner, it is plum full of dog hairs.
cuhulin

By alluding to smoking tobacco that makes you a more serious drug user
than me.

***baka the @$$ hat...tobacco more serious than pot, coke, or
meth...?...@$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ H%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%LE!!!!!

Nurk,
You have no reading comprehension. I did *NOT* say Coke or Meth, much
less heroin or Morphine or anything else.
1. A lifetime of Tobacco smoking will kill or seriously impair you.
2. A lifetime of drinking will kill your brain and liver, then you.
3. A lifetime of toking *may* get you arrested.

I toke at bedtime and sleep much better.
I do not toke and drive.
I do not toke and attempt to work.
My IQ is not diminished by toking.

Bill Baka

Bill Baka October 2nd 09 04:48 PM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

wrote:
My little SpeedAire light weight three quarter horsepower/125 PSI air
compressor that I am workin on, it had some kind of a factory installed
thick gasket stuff that held the rectangular shaped aluminum tube thingy
to the cylinder haid.What it was, it finally lets go/ it flew the
coop.After the snail mail runs thi mawnin, I am goin to the Arender
plumbin supply store on Highway 80 and buy a piece of brass pipe and a
piece of copper tubin.I don'ts knows yets if I will use the brass
pipe.Whitever, I will uses one of them.I mite put a flare on one end of
the copper tubin and stick it in the air outlet port/hole and with some
J-B Weld.I will fix it better than the way it was puts together at the
factory.
cuhulin

Do you remember the subject?

Bill Baka

[email protected] October 2nd 09 05:40 PM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

I have a Memory like an Elephant! Short time Memory is another matter
though.
I was checkin Grainger stores online,,, SpeedAire Air Compressor Repair
Kits.There is a Grainger store on that little short piece of road that
runs off of Gallitin Street, the UPS (United Parcel Service,,, FLY
UNITED!) center is also on.I reckon that Grainger store is still there.I
mites plug in my phone and see can they order me ahh repair kit furr my
little liteweight SpeedAire Model 5F239 - 7 1 Air Compressor.I dints
saw ahh Repair Kit online furr mah SpeedAire air compressor though.

New sign on I-70 in Missouriah has motorist talkin.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=274816

Teh snail mail female jist now sailed down tha street without stoppin at
my snail mail box, I dint git no snail mail.I am fixin to puts doggy in
the front ex-bedroom (all of the rooms in my big old house are junk
rooms, Literally!) and close the hall doors and head on over to the
Arender plumbing store.Arender's always sells what I wants.
cuhulin

~ RHF October 2nd 09 06:59 PM

wrote:
Smoke mo pot,,, I don't care.I hand roll my own cigs, tobacco I buy at
the discount tobacco store.TOP, ZigZag, Kite cig tobacco, Bugler
''bites'' too much.No filters either.
I needs to clean out my vacuum cleaner, it is plum full of dog hairs.
cuhulin
By alluding to smoking tobacco that makes you a more serious drug user
than me.

***baka the @$$ hat...tobacco more serious than pot, coke, or
meth...?...@$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ H%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%LE!!!!!

Nurk,
You have no reading comprehension. I did *NOT* say Coke or Meth, much
less heroin or Morphine or anything else.
1. A lifetime of Tobacco smoking will kill or seriously impair you.
2. A lifetime of drinking will kill your brain and liver, then you.
3. A lifetime of toking *may* get you arrested.

- I toke at bedtime and sleep much better.

How would you know ?
http://www.netkiffer.de/bilder/gross/pothead.jpg

- I do not toke and drive.

If you 'Toke' you should not Drive at all [.]
http://rookery2.viary.com/storagev12...4_625x1000.jpg

- I do not toke and attempt to work.

So you just 'Toke'.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/p...rn/pothead.jpg

- My IQ is not diminished by toking.

How would you know ?
http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/m...iser/61365.jpg

- Bill Baka
http://costumenetwork.com/albums/3/pothead.jpg

Bill Baka October 2nd 09 07:13 PM

wrote:
[...]

.

Your very extremely obvious low IQ is showing the more you post.
What did that have to do with anything I posted and/or what did it prove
beyond your limited capacity? I'm not a doper or stoner, but I do know
what works best for insomnia. One cup of coffee in the morning and I am
good to go. Much better than addicting prescription drugs.
Notes;
Prescription drugs are usually addicting unless they do nothing.
Pot is neither addicting nor a 'gateway' drug.
RHF appears to be the new clown jester.

Bill Baka

Nick Danger October 2nd 09 07:14 PM

Bill Baka wrote:

Alcohol and tobacco have done more damage to my non smoking friends than
any amount of Pot smoke could ever do.

Pot smoke vs tobacco smoke? Parts is parts and smoke is smoke -- and
your lung parts are looking for oxygen, not smoke.

Please 'splain how pot smoke can't help but be harmful to your lungs.

A real answer please, no tap dancing.

nurk_fred2000 October 2nd 09 11:45 PM

On Oct 2, 11:41*am, Bill Baka wrote:
Nick Danger wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:

Alcohol and tobacco have done more damage to my non smoking friends
than any amount of Pot smoke could ever do.

Pot smoke vs tobacco smoke? Parts is parts and smoke is smoke -- and
your lung parts are looking for oxygen, not smoke.

Please 'splain how pot smoke can't help but be harmful to your lungs.

A real answer please, no tap dancing.

A. My second major in college was chemistry.
B. I never smoke straight street *dope* since that is for dopes.
C. I dissolve out the plant goo from the cellulose that I don't want to
smoke.
D. I separate out the tar and other stuff like Chlorophyll and and added
chemicals to get pure THC.
E. If I am ambitious or have plenty of raw material I isomerize the THC
cis-trans mix into the active stuff.
F. If I am really ambitious I can attach an acetate radical for about
50% greater bio-availability.
G. After all this you can't possibly take more than one hit off a bong
or smoke more than 2 hits off a joint and still move.
H. Therefore it is totally impossible to smoke a pack a day.

Satisfied?
Actually my second major in college was any and all things scientific.
Passing the entrance requirements was 0.0000% of a problem.

Bill Baka

***what a Dork!...seperate out the tar and chloryphyll...?...what a
croc of sh%t...attatch an acetate radical for a 50% juice to the bio
availability...?...wheres your degree from...NYC Elementary...?....now
you claim to be an expert Welder...Bwahahaha!...:-)

Bill Baka October 3rd 09 12:02 AM

nurk_fred2000 wrote:

***what a Dork!...seperate out the tar and chloryphyll...?...what a
croc of sh%t..

You know nothing at all about solvents that dissolve stuff but won't mix
with each other? The good stuff stays in one solvent and the bad goes
into the other.

..attatch an acetate radical for a 50% juice to the bio
availability...?...wheres your degree from...NYC Elementary...?

Look at any pill bottle. Even simple Diphenhydramine has an HCl attached
to it.

.....now
you claim to be an expert Welder...Bwahahaha!...:-)

Welding is so simple it is for the brain dead. I couldn't do it for over
a week due to terminal boredom. Now, If I am shortening a car chassis
for the local races, that I can do, cut out a few feet and weld back
together. No problemo.

Bill Baka