RadioBanter

-   -   Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/146139-pot-heads-%40-rec-dot-radio-shortwave-unite.html)

Bill Baka September 17th 09 04:15 PM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

dxAce wrote:

Bill Baka wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Bill Baka wrote:

My genius is genetic, having both parents well over 130,
What did you inherit from you 68 mother and 72 father?

Over 130? It certainly doesn't show, boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Another for the plonk box. I only put up with fools until they start
making it a hobby to attack me.
Bill Baka

nurk_fred2000 September 18th 09 05:41 AM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

On Sep 15, 4:07*pm, Bill Baka wrote:
dxAce wrote:

Bill Baka wrote:

wrote:
Smoke mo pot,,, I don't care.I hand roll my own cigs, tobacco I buy at
the discount tobacco store.TOP, ZigZag, Kite cig tobacco, Bugler
''bites'' too much.No filters either.

I needs to clean out my vacuum cleaner, it is plum full of dog hairs.
cuhulin

By alluding to smoking tobacco that makes you a more serious drug user
than me.

So, your stupidity is genetic, boy?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

My genius is genetic, having both parents well over 130,
What did you inherit from you 68 mother and 72 father?

Bill Baka- Hide quoted text -

***Hey Baka...smoke another bowl you dope head...you expect us all to
believe you've never tried "stronger" dope/drugs...The Distinguished
Trolls are NOT the idiots here...We find the idiots and expose them
for the Buffoons they truely are...welcome to the buffoon club
Baka...do you have a Ph.d too...?...:-)

dave September 18th 09 12:58 PM

nurk_fred2000 wrote:

***Hey Baka...smoke another bowl you dope head...you expect us all to
believe you've never tried "stronger" dope/drugs...

Ethanol?

nurk_fred2000 September 18th 09 09:46 PM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

On Sep 18, 12:51*pm, wrote:
My October 2009 snail mail Popular Mechanics magazine showed up thi
mawnin.One of the articles in my magazine is about refurbishing a 1968
Fender Princeton Reverb Amplifier.

Heh, speakin of Amplifiers, as in SUNN Guitar Amplifiers,,,, Hows
aboutcha, Zumbrota,Minnesota!?

Zoooombrotera,Minnnesotera is a Luverrrly spot, the weather it is
wunnerful and the wimmins are HOT, innn Zoooombrotera,,,,,
Minnesoteraaaaa,,,,,
cuhulin

***cuhulin...I thinks you smokey all the dope down in them there parts
Loooooo-eeee---zzzzzz-annaaaaa...time fer some that there gumbo now
and catfishies...:-) (toothless grin)

[email protected] September 19th 09 12:29 AM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

Dijou knowwww?,,,,,, Zumbrota is the home of the only remaining
functioning covered bridge in Minnesota?
How about that, sports fans?
www.ci.zumbrota.mn.us

I remember that Greyhound bus stopping for a traffic light (it was in
December, it was night time, around 10:00 PM) in beautifull Minneapolis
and I LQQKs out the window and I sees a bunch of people folks standin in
line at a movie theater.In beautiful down town Chicago, we had breakfast
on the second floor of that great big Greyhound bus building.I thought
we would never get out of Chicago!

In beautiful down town Memphis, we had stopped at the Greyhound bus
place for dinner.My mom saw a bug crawling around in one of those
thingys you put some coins in to play a song on the jukebox.She said, I
think we are almost home!
cuhulin

[email protected] September 19th 09 01:06 AM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

There are Two (count em, TWO) communites in Minnesota named Zumbrota.
Will the Real Zumbrota please stand up?

Doggy and I have to watch Carmen Jones movie on the TCM channel now.
cuhulin

John Barnard September 19th 09 08:55 PM

(OT) : Win the War on Drugs with Obama-CareŠ! -was- Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

dxAce wrote:

Bill Baka wrote:

Brenda Ann wrote:
"Bill Baka" wrote in message
It isn't government provided meth like the kind the pilots who killed Pat
Tillman were given, under orders, by the military. If anybody sticks a
needle in their arm then they deserve the fatal embolism that comes from
not paying attention. The people who brew this crap up will put damn near
anything in it to make it have some more 'kick'. Execute the guy who runs
the lab in his kitchen on the first offense where he is caught red handed
by the cops.
I believe you have your incidents confused. Tillman was killed by his own
men while on patrol. The incident with the pilots, IIRC, killed some
Canadian troops on patrol because of a bad communication.

I may have my facts mixed up, but the US government *did* give meth to
soldiers on long 'stay awake and alert' missions.

So? Would YOU want to stay awake and alive or fall asleep and die?

Frickin' retard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

So being wired to stay awake by chemical means and making ****loads of
mistakes including the potential to kill your own troops or those of
your allies is acceptable?

You are one ****ing idiot. Or you miss the drugs that the military must
have given you.

Bill Baka September 19th 09 11:39 PM

John Barnard wrote:
dxAce wrote:

Bill Baka wrote:

Brenda Ann wrote:
"Bill Baka" wrote in message
[...]

Another *plonk* GOP retard.
Bye

Bill Baka September 20th 09 12:09 AM

dxAce wrote:

Bill Baka wrote:

My genius is genetic, having both parents well over 130,
What did you inherit from you 68 mother and 72 father?

Bill Baka- Hide quoted text -

***Hey Baka...smoke another bowl you dope head...you expect us all to
believe you've never tried "stronger" dope/drugs...The Distinguished
Trolls are NOT the idiots here...We find the idiots and expose them
for the Buffoons they truely are...welcome to the buffoon club
Baka...do you have a Ph.d too...?...:-)

Tried snorting Coke, once, no good effect, heroin once through a $100
bill, became part of the floor (hence one time), saw the effects other
drugs were having on my friends and would not go there, so yeah, pothead
describes it better than (in your case, legal drunk).

Bill Baka

Bill Baka September 20th 09 12:11 AM

dave wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:

***Hey Baka...smoke another bowl you dope head...you expect us all to
believe you've never tried "stronger" dope/drugs...

Ethanol?

Ethanol? I haven't even had a beer in over 6 years. I see a lot of
people coming up in my Bible belt plonk list.

Bill Baka