RadioBanter

-   -   Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/146139-pot-heads-%40-rec-dot-radio-shortwave-unite.html)

Brenda Ann[_2_] September 20th 09 01:46 AM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

"Bill Baka" wrote in message
Tried snorting Coke, once, no good effect, heroin once through a $100
bill, became part of the floor (hence one time), saw the effects other
drugs were having on my friends and would not go there, so yeah, pothead
describes it better than (in your case, legal drunk).

Bill Baka

The only Coke I've had through my nose was coming OUT after someone spouted
a particularly funny joke.

[email protected] September 20th 09 01:53 AM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

When I worked at the auto battery factory that used to be
Florence,Mississippi, somebody drew a sketch/picture of two ducks making
love (screwing) while they were flying in the air.Somebody put that
sketch on the cork bulliten board.It said on the sketch,
FLY UNITED!
cuhulin

Bill Baka September 20th 09 02:04 AM

Brenda Ann wrote:
"Bill Baka" wrote in message
Tried snorting Coke, once, no good effect, heroin once through a $100
bill, became part of the floor (hence one time), saw the effects other
drugs were having on my friends and would not go there, so yeah, pothead
describes it better than (in your case, legal drunk).

Bill Baka

The only Coke I've had through my nose was coming OUT after someone spouted
a particularly funny joke.

Yeah,
I've done that. Once while stoned and not drunk (no alcohol night) a
girl friend mentioned that if they were going to name hurricanes with
make names they should by all logic call them "Himmicanes". More than
one person had coke shoot out their noses on that day.

Bill Baka

BTW, This group of friends had mostly 4.0 GPAs.

Bill Baka September 20th 09 03:07 AM

wrote:
When I worked at the auto battery factory that used to be
Florence,Mississippi, somebody drew a sketch/picture of two ducks making
love (screwing) while they were flying in the air.Somebody put that
sketch on the cork bulliten board.It said on the sketch,
FLY UNITED!
cuhulin

That poster became famous all across the states.
Bill Baka

[email protected] September 20th 09 05:51 PM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

The home made Heavvvvvy duty tow hitch won't quite fit the other home
made Heavvvvvvy duty other part of the tow hitch I made and bolted onto
the front of my old 1978 Dodge van.I made that stuff about eighteen
years ago.I needs to git my seven feet eight inches long cheater pipe
and my Heavvvvvvy duty Rigid (Rigid, brand nane, Registered by Rigid
tools company) pipe wrench and see can I do some tweakin.

I needs to git my home made hitch workin because my old buddy is comin
over here tomorrow and tow meself and my van over near the auto repair
shop so I can git a new safety sticker on my old van.Then, after I gits
the new safety sticker on my van, I will crank it up and high tail it
back around the corner and we will hitch up agin and he will tow me back
to doggy's house.

All because I haven't gotten around yet to fixin that water leak in my
old 1978 Dodge van.I don't have to look for things to do, them things
that need doin find me!
cuhulin

Slade Henson September 26th 09 01:20 PM

Bad Spellurs of the werld... UNTIE!!

wrote in message
You don'ts know Zumbrota,Minnesota?,,, a beautiful State, by the way.

I lived in Bozeman,Montana (a beautiful State, by the way.All fifty
U.S.A.States are beautiful) in 1956.Not certain, but it might be that
Greyhound bus passed through beautiful Zumbrota on my home.
cuhulin

[email protected] September 26th 09 03:46 PM

Bad Spellurs of the werld... UNTIE!!

Last Tuesday of this week, I got a new safety sticker on my 1978 Dodge
van.I drove my van about one mile, then I stopped and I put more water
in the radiator.I did the same thing on my way back home to doggy's
couch.Someday, when I get time, I am going to fix that water leak.That
means I will have to remove a bunch of stuff from the front of the
engine (318 cubic inches V8 engine) to find out exactly where it is
leaking water.I think it is leaking from the edge of the timing chain
cover thingy, that thingy (it is a big thingy that the water pump and
some other stuff bolts on to on there) also is part of the water cooling
gallery, at the top part up there.Maybe I can buy a better timing chain
cover thingy at one of the local auto junk yards around here.
cuhulin

nurk_fred2000 October 2nd 09 06:39 AM

On Sep 19, 7:07*pm, Bill Baka wrote:
wrote:
When I worked at the auto battery factory that used to be
Florence,Mississippi, somebody drew a sketch/picture of two ducks making
love (screwing) while they were flying in the air.Somebody put that
sketch on the cork bulliten board.It said on the sketch,
FLY UNITED!
cuhulin

That poster became famous all across the states.
Bill Baka

***Unlike you baka, he is famous...youre a legend in your own toked
out mind...you druggies seem to think pot doesn't lead to bigger and
better drugs/highs...smoke another bowl and have a big bag of
cheetos...wash the "orange" off your "johnson" when you hit the
sack...:-)

nurk_fred2000 October 2nd 09 06:48 AM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

On Sep 15, 2:19*pm, Bill Baka wrote:
wrote:
Smoke mo pot,,, I don't care.I hand roll my own cigs, tobacco I buy at
the discount tobacco store.TOP, ZigZag, Kite cig tobacco, Bugler
''bites'' too much.No filters either.

I needs to clean out my vacuum cleaner, it is plum full of dog hairs.
cuhulin

By alluding to smoking tobacco that makes you a more serious drug user
than me.

***baka the @$$ hat...tobacco more serious than pot, coke, or
meth...?...@$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ H%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%LE!!!!!

[email protected] October 2nd 09 01:59 PM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

My little SpeedAire light weight three quarter horsepower/125 PSI air
compressor that I am workin on, it had some kind of a factory installed
thick gasket stuff that held the rectangular shaped aluminum tube thingy
to the cylinder haid.What it was, it finally lets go/ it flew the
coop.After the snail mail runs thi mawnin, I am goin to the Arender
plumbin supply store on Highway 80 and buy a piece of brass pipe and a
piece of copper tubin.I don'ts knows yets if I will use the brass
pipe.Whitever, I will uses one of them.I mite put a flare on one end of
the copper tubin and stick it in the air outlet port/hole and with some
J-B Weld.I will fix it better than the way it was puts together at the
factory.
cuhulin