RadioBanter

-   -   Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/146139-pot-heads-%40-rec-dot-radio-shortwave-unite.html)

dxAce September 12th 09 11:14 PM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

Lachlan - KotU wrote:

"I have smoked POT since 1968 and I can guarantee my IQ makes yours look
like a drop in a spittoon."

Damn near sounds like Michael Bryant!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] September 13th 09 01:06 AM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

This morning at the Lowe's store, one and a half miles South of doggy's
couch, one of the thingys I bought was a Swanson Framing Wizard
tool.Then, when I got back home, I started reading some online reviews
about the tool.Next time I go back to the Lowe's store, I am taking that
tool with me for a refund.
www.swansontoolco.com
cuhulin

Chilla September 13th 09 01:07 AM

Lachlan - KotU wrote:

"I have smoked POT since 1968 and I can guarantee my IQ makes yours look
like a drop in a spittoon."

See, that doesn't actually prove anything other than that you're a self
promoting ass-hat.
I'd gladly whip out my IQ and beat you into submission with it.

I hope you make a nice knife to chop up your ganja :-)

People can smoke rope if they want to, there are health concerns with
it's consumption, as there are with any narcotic or stimulant. This is
one of the lesser classifications of drugs, and it's not illegal in a
few countries.

Smoking weed... well it's unknown territory for me, as I have no idea
what it would do to me. Chemical stimulants and narcotics work
differently for me.

For example if I took speed it would slow me down, same for my daughter
and son. So I can't risk an unknown. It could do the reverse, or it
something else... it's too risky for me.

We recently had a packet of prescription dexamphetamine in out medical
cabinet. We had to go through a few governmental hoops to be allowed to
posses the substance.

We were tossing up whether to use if for our daughters daily medical
routine. We decided against it and settled on a more appropriate
anti-psychotic. Currently my son and I are not on any medication, as we
don't have as much need as my daughter.

Regards Charles

[email protected] September 13th 09 01:10 AM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

Some parts of Radios are called Pots, by some people.
I used to own three old smudge pots.I gave them to a buddy.
cuhulin

dave September 13th 09 03:45 AM

wrote:
Some parts of Radios are called Pots, by some people.
I used to own three old smudge pots.I gave them to a buddy.
cuhulin

Prior to the 6 Volt blinking amber light, job sites were marked at night
by smudge pots.

[email protected] September 13th 09 04:23 AM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

Those mosquitos are Rough! back there in the rear of my back yard! I
have to wear long sleeve shirts.Those Damn Crooked *******s around here
have stole the tax money we pay for mosquito spraying trucks, they don't
spray anymore.I think I have already been through at least one bout of
West Nile disease this summer.Maybe those smudge pots would drive those
mosquitos away?

Coke Heads.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=273180
cuhulin

~ RHF September 13th 09 09:06 AM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

On Aug 22, 6:06*am, dave wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
We all continue to learn new things each and everyday during our short
and pitiful existence here on Mother Earth...Rec dot Radio S/wave has
taught us all about the wonderful world of DOPE, and the dopeheads
that seem to populate this MB that feel the LAW doesn't pertain to
them...

- At my house I am the law.

Dang Dave You Done Busted Yourself !

~ RHF September 13th 09 09:15 AM

(OT) : Pot Heads . . . Is Your I.Q. In The Pot ?

On Sep 12, 6:45*am, Bill Baka wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Aug 22, 6:06 am, dave wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
We all continue to learn new things each and everyday during our short
and pitiful existence here on Mother Earth...Rec dot Radio S/wave has
taught us all about the wonderful world of DOPE, and the dopeheads
that seem to populate this MB that feel the LAW doesn't pertain to
them...
At my house I am the law.

***and Ph.d doofus thought that in his classroom he was the law...how
he kept is job is still a mystery; why do you think they call it dope,
you dope...tell it to the cop that lives next door to you Doobie
Dave...I'll be there for your arraignment...:-)

Hey Dope,
Yes you, the legal booze swigging drunk, the tobacco addict, the pompous
ass who thinks the government didn't screw up by making POT illegal.
I smoke some good *dope* at bedtime and it helps me to fall asleep and
no hangovers in the morning.
A long time ago I tried drinking to cure my insomnia but my doctor took
a liver test and told me to quit, which I did.

- I have smoked POT since 1968 and I can guarantee
- my IQ makes yours look like a drop in a spittoon.

Bill Baka - I bet you have the . . .
Box of Cracker-Jacks to prove it.
http://www.crackerjack.com/home.htm

Sailor Jack and Bingo say - I. Q. 2 U
surprise surprise ~ RHF

dave September 13th 09 03:13 PM

(OT) : Win the War on Drugs with Obama-CareŠ ! -was- Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

~ RHF wrote:

.
So Dave are you advocating FREE [USDA] Meth
for Meth Users Too ? along with Cocaine ? Heron ?
.

Yes. Free Gil Scott Heron.

[email protected] September 13th 09 03:43 PM

(OT) : Win the War on Drugs withObama-CareŠ ! -was- Pot Heads ...

I don't care if people smoke MaryJane.
Another one of those sound bytes on the JT and Dave radio talk show,
www.supertalkms.com when they are talking about MaryJane, is a guy
saying Mary ju wanna,,, Mary ju wanna,,,
cuhulin