Old September 15th 09, 10:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Win the War on Drugs with Obama-Care©! -was- Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

dxAce wrote:

Bill Baka wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:

dxAce wrote:
The only "*Frickin' retard*" on here has just out himself as dxAce.
Stuff a sock up it, boy.

Go get a 12 pack, a carton of smokes, a big pizza, and veg out in front
of your television, watching football. You sound the type.

Hadn't had the TV on for several months, boy. I did fire it up yesterday just
to see if it and the converter box still worked, boy, and I don't watch
football, boy.

Neither do I. I play it if I can get enough guys interested.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 15th 09, 10:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 15, 1:16*pm, Bill Baka wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:
"Bill Baka" wrote in message
It isn't government provided meth like the kind the pilots who killed Pat
Tillman were given, under orders, by the military. If anybody sticks a
needle in their arm then they deserve the fatal embolism that comes from
not paying attention. The people who brew this crap up will put damn near
anything in it to make it have some more 'kick'. Execute the guy who runs
the lab in his kitchen on the first offense where he is caught red handed
by the cops.

I believe you have your incidents confused. Tillman was killed by his own
men while on patrol. *The incident with the pilots, IIRC, killed some
Canadian troops on patrol because of a bad communication.

I may have my facts mixed up, but the US government *did* give meth to
soldiers on long 'stay awake and alert' missions. You can dig for it is
you want but I am pretty sure the government has purged that by now.

Bill Baka

D'Oh ! short term Prescription Medicine used in
Combat Does Not Make Our Troops Drug Addicts.
Old September 15th 09, 11:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

~ RHF wrote:

D'Oh ! short term Prescription Medicine used in
Combat Does Not Make Our Troops Drug Addicts.
.

It makes them drug crazed, sleep-deprived, people with guns. That's how
you win hearts and minds; big dark circles under your eyes and an itchy
trigger finger.

Old September 15th 09, 11:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

~ RHF wrote:

D'Oh ! short term Prescription Medicine used in
Combat Does Not Make Our Troops Drug Addicts.
.

It makes them drug crazed, sleep-deprived, people with guns. That's how
you win hearts and minds; big dark circles under your eyes and an itchy
trigger finger.

Yeah, and your sand ****** friends run airliners into buildings. That's how
they win hearts and minds.

Pull your head out of your ass, Rickmers!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 15th 09, 11:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brenda Ann wrote:
"Bill Baka" wrote in message
[...]

Maybe not, but mere possession of it in this country makes you a drug
addict/user. Double standards anyone?

Bill Baka
Old September 16th 09, 02:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

I hate football.

GIVE BLOOD, PLAY RUGBY!
cuhulin

Old September 16th 09, 07:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bob Dobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Hadn't had the TV on for several months, boy. I did fire it up yesterday just
to see if it and the converter box still worked, boy, and I don't watch
football, boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

With a home team like the Detroit Lions,
who could blame you?

I'm on the other side of the state from Detroit, thank goodness. So it's not my
home, homey.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Paging:!! -Colonel. I.P. Yurin (George Gentry Fans Unite) [email protected] Shortwave 1 February 3rd 09 06:00 PM
Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels! Billy Smith Shortwave 0 September 5th 07 09:02 AM
All Techs UNITE ! Hamguy Swap 2 December 17th 06 07:35 PM
All Techs UNITE ! Hamguy General 4 December 17th 06 01:59 AM
Unite: Instant web site. Special offer for hams. Code Cobra Swap 2 April 12th 06 08:24 PM