Old October 3rd 09, 01:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

I already knew how to weld, I learned how when I was a kid.There were
other night time classes too, such as plumbing and electrical, and other
classes.I went for the G.I.Bill money.I can cut thick steel and iron
with an Oxyacetelyne torch without a flame.
cuhulin

Old October 3rd 09, 11:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 2, 1:56*pm, dave wrote:
Nick Danger wrote:

Pot smoke vs tobacco smoke? Parts is parts and smoke is smoke -- and
your lung parts are looking for oxygen, not smoke.

Please 'splain how pot smoke can't help but be harmful to your lungs.

A real answer please, no tap dancing.

- It's a matter of proportion.
-*Your lungs are insulted less because pot
- users inhale smoke less frequently
- compared to typical tobacco addicts.

Yeah generally Pot Smokers take fewer "Puffs"
Daily -verus- typical Tobacco Smokers.

But generally Pot Smokers "Puffs" are Inhaled
Deeper -verus- typical Tobacco Smokers.

Often the result is that Pot Smokers fewer but
deeper "Puffs" add-up to the same amount of
Smoke-in-the-Lungs as the Tobacco Smokers.

The Components of most Smoke from the Burning
of Organic Leafy Matter are about the same.
http://www.ukcia.org/research/smoke-contents.htm
http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=6891
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabi...ng#Lung_cancer

Growing Evidence Of Marijuana Smoke's Potential Dangers
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0805110741.htm
Old October 3rd 09, 04:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

~ RHF wrote:
On Oct 2, 1:56 pm, dave wrote:
Nick Danger wrote:

[...]

.
Secondhand Smoke {Kills} Be It : Tobacco or Marijuana
http://www.lungusa.org/site/pp.asp?c=dvLUK9O0E&b=35422

dave wrote:

I've been smoking reefer for 42.25 years. When may I expect these ill
effects to catch up with me?

Um, maybe in one or two or 'x' number of years when you go for a chest
x-ray and they say you have lung cancer...

How lucky do you feel? Or does the dope make you not care?
Old October 3rd 09, 05:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Flat Fenders Forever! I owns ah 1948 Willys Jeep. www.jeepdoc.com
www.jeepdraw.com www.willystech.com
www.devilfinder.com
Brian's Military Jeeps
www.devilfinder.com
1948 Willys Jeeps
www.devilfinder.com
CJ3B Page

Pot Heads Forever!

Dale Evans (Queen of the Cowgirls has kinfolks in Mississippi.Back in
the early 1950s, I saw Dale Evans sitting in a fancy Willys Jeep in
Hattiesburg,Mississippi.The Stetson Hats was developed by John Stetson
in Dunns Falls,Mississippi.(Dunns Falls, an old Waterfall with a Water
Wheel.

Also, I once read an article back in the 1950s in the now defunct
Jackson Daily News (it was a Great newspaper, it shore was) about Roy
Rogers (Leonard Slye, from Iowa) was once caught beating one of his
Horses with a stick, or a whip/something.
HUMPH!, King of the Cowboys, my arse!
cuhulin

Old October 3rd 09, 07:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:
~ RHF wrote:
On Oct 2, 1:56 pm, dave wrote:
Nick Danger wrote:

[...]

In about another 42.25 years. I toke at bedtime and ride/run
aggressively during the day and breath better than most 25 year olds who
smoke cigarettes. My 23 year old grandson used to be able to outrun me
for distance when he was 18 but since he has started smoking (and beer)
he runs out of breath after about one block or a good 100 yard dash.
I really rag on him then since he has been outrun by a 60/61 year old.
He still smokes though.
Yep, that refined reefer I smoke is really killing my lungs.

I do it to remove any strange chemicals that may have found their way
in. I started this when the government made a big deal about spraying
Paraquat in Mexico so I could get it out of the weed.

Bill Baka
Old October 3rd 09, 07:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
Flat Fenders Forever! I owns ah 1948 Willys Jeep.
www.jeepdoc.com
www.jeepdraw.com www.willystech.com
www.devilfinder.com
Brian's Military Jeeps
www.devilfinder.com
1948 Willys Jeeps
www.devilfinder.com
CJ3B Page

Pot Heads Forever!

Ditto real jeeps.

Dale Evans (Queen of the Cowgirls has kinfolks in Mississippi.Back in
the early 1950s, I saw Dale Evans sitting in a fancy Willys Jeep in
Hattiesburg,Mississippi.The Stetson Hats was developed by John Stetson
in Dunns Falls,Mississippi.(Dunns Falls, an old Waterfall with a Water
Wheel.

Also, I once read an article back in the 1950s in the now defunct
Jackson Daily News (it was a Great newspaper, it shore was) about Roy
Rogers (Leonard Slye, from Iowa) was once caught beating one of his
Horses with a stick, or a whip/something.
HUMPH!, King of the Cowboys, my arse!
cuhulin

I've been to Roy Rogers display ranch in Apple Valley/Victorville before
it was moved. Trigger was stuffed and on display at the front door. I
never met either one of them due to bad timing but in 1972 they both
were there most of the days. There was a ton of stuff from his movie and
television days that I remember seeing on the show so it was worth it.
My mother lived in Apple Valley anyway.

Bill Baka

Old October 3rd 09, 07:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Nick Danger wrote:

On Oct 2, 1:56 pm, dave wrote:

I've been smoking reefer for 42.25 years. When may I expect these ill
effects to catch up with me?

Um, maybe in one or two or 'x' number of years when you go for a chest
x-ray and they say you have lung cancer...

Chest X-rays cause lung cancer.
Old October 3rd 09, 07:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

~ RHF wrote:
On Oct 2, 1:56 pm, dave wrote:
Nick Danger wrote:

Pot smoke vs tobacco smoke? Parts is parts and smoke is smoke -- and
your lung parts are looking for oxygen, not smoke.
Please 'splain how pot smoke can't help but be harmful to your lungs.
A real answer please, no tap dancing.

- It's a matter of proportion.
- Your lungs are insulted less because pot
- users inhale smoke less frequently
- compared to typical tobacco addicts.

Yeah generally Pot Smokers take fewer "Puffs"
Daily -verus- typical Tobacco Smokers.

But generally Pot Smokers "Puffs" are Inhaled
Deeper -verus- typical Tobacco Smokers.

Often the result is that Pot Smokers fewer but
deeper "Puffs" add-up to the same amount of
Smoke-in-the-Lungs as the Tobacco Smokers.

That's why I refine the wood matter out. 2 or 3 puffs a day max.

The Components of most Smoke from the Burning
of Organic Leafy Matter are about the same.
http://www.ukcia.org/research/smoke-contents.htm
http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=6891
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabi...ng#Lung_cancer

Growing Evidence Of Marijuana Smoke's Potential Dangers
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0805110741.htm

Bull****. Funded by the government again? What a waste of an article.
Pot hurts your DNA? Tobacco hurts it worse, and even the chromosomes?
Are smokers going to morph to match their altered DNA?
It's a scare tactic concocted by the government. Nothing is going to
mess with your DNA in any big way or it would kill you.
.
Secondhand Smoke {Kills} Be It : Tobacco or Marijuana
http://www.lungusa.org/site/pp.asp?c=dvLUK9O0E&b=35422
.

Really, really bull**** on this one. I read the article twice and there
is no mention of Marijuana at all.

Bill Baka

Paging:!! -Colonel. I.P. Yurin (George Gentry Fans Unite) [email protected] Shortwave 1 February 3rd 09 06:00 PM
Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels! Billy Smith Shortwave 0 September 5th 07 09:02 AM
All Techs UNITE ! Hamguy Swap 2 December 17th 06 07:35 PM
All Techs UNITE ! Hamguy General 4 December 17th 06 01:59 AM
Unite: Instant web site. Special offer for hams. Code Cobra Swap 2 April 12th 06 08:24 PM