Old November 7th 09, 08:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT-Ft. Hood Shooting

dave wrote:

I thought you was a professor.

...and so it begins..

Re-read what he wrote.

I did. The missing period makes it confusing. For the normal
Cuhulinesque State of Grammar, it should have read:

"I was at Fort Hood,Texas from January 1965 till the morning of October
29,1965. When my three years in the Army was over, Honorable Discharge,
thank you very much Lt.Mariano.I deeeeeeecided not to RE-UP.I went on
back to civilian life."

Instead of:

"I was at Fort Hood,Texas from January 1965 till the morning of October
29,1965 when my three years in the Army was over."

The sentence makes it sound as though the time span in the sentence
constitutes the entirety of his term in the Forces. Had I known he had
enlisted at a much earlier date (something about avoiding jail time for
running 'shine), I would never have questioned his Chronology.

As it stands, I'm sorry I mentioned anything. The misperceived error
wasn't important enough to waste the coulombs on.

mike
Old November 10th 09, 10:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa
RHF RHF is offline

Default 10 Months To Late . . . Prez Obama to Make First Trip to Walter ReedMilitary Hospital as US President on 3 Nov '09

On Nov 5, 12:50*pm, Gregg wrote:
This is going to be VERY interesting as to
how this shakes out IMO.

The main question. Was this our own guys? Or of course.....I don't
want to go there.

Seven Dead and Twenty Wounded as
of now.

This isn't good either way.

10 Months To Late . . .
Prez Obama to Make First Trip to Walter Reed
Military Hospital as US President on 3 Nov '09

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11...y5549604.shtml

So it took Prez Obama more than 10 Months to
make the Trip from the White House to Walter
Reed Military Hospital -but- BHO can Fly AirForce
One to Europe to promote the Chicago Olympics ?

WAY TO GO PREZ OBAMA ! ~ RHF
Old November 11th 09, 12:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa
wy wy is offline

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11...calhotsheet/en...

So it took Prez Obama more than 10 Months to
make the Trip from the White House to Walter
Reed Military Hospital -but- BHO can Fly AirForce
One to Europe to promote the Chicago Olympics ?

WAY TO GO PREZ OBAMA ! ~ RHF
*.

And the urgency to have gone to the hospital 10 months ago was...?
Old November 11th 09, 01:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa

On Nov 10, 7:52*pm, wy wrote:

WAY TO GO PREZ OBAMA ! ~ RHF
*.

And the urgency to have gone to the hospital 10 months ago was...?

To visit all the amputees Bush and Vampire Cheney created.

topset72

Old November 11th 09, 02:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa
wy wy is offline

On Nov 10, 8:34*pm, topset72 wrote:
On Nov 10, 7:52*pm, wy wrote:

WAY TO GO PREZ OBAMA ! ~ RHF
*.

And the urgency to have gone to the hospital 10 months ago was...?

To visit all the amputees Bush and Vampire Cheney created.

topset72

Okay, I guess that would've been a good enough reason, especially
since Obama probably would've done a better job of it than when Bush
went.

"I was placed in a room that didn't have heat in the winter," recalled
former Walter Reed resident Brian McGough, a senior adviser to the
nonprofit VoteVets.org. "It took forever for them to fix it, so I was
finally moved into another facility."

It would be around the time of that move when McGough received his
Purple Heart. In 2003, Bush traveled to Walter Reed for a MRI and,
hoping to knock off two birds with one stone, passed around awards to
some of the wounded soldiers resting under that roof.

"We got called up in the morning told to be at a room in 10," McGough
said. "We were called to attention, so you had a bunch of wounded
soldiers trying to stand up for the president. He walked around and
handed us our purple hearts and left a few minutes later... Six months
after that I got a random email from a software engineer for the Army
who had the same name as me. He had received a photo in the mail -- a
picture of me shaking hands with the president. They had my name,
Social Security number, and address and they still sent it to the
wrong guy... [And] if you look at the photo... you will see that my
first name is spelled wrong. That sums up a lot about this
administration."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/1...n_152840..html
Old November 11th 09, 03:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 10 Months To Late . . . Prez Obama to Make First Trip toWalter...

Barbour visits Soldiers in Iraq.
www.clarionledger.com

Will Governor Haley Barbour visit Soldiers at Fort Hood? Possibly so.
Thousands of Mississippians have trained at Fort Hood before.There are
many ties between Mississippi and Fort Hood,Texas.
cuhulin

Old November 11th 09, 08:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 10, 6:32*pm, wy wrote:
On Nov 10, 8:34*pm, topset72 wrote:

On Nov 10, 7:52*pm, wy wrote:

WAY TO GO PREZ OBAMA ! ~ RHF
*.

And the urgency to have gone to the hospital 10 months ago was...?

To visit all the amputees Bush and Vampire Cheney created.

topset72

Okay, I guess that would've been a good enough reason, especially
since Obama probably would've done a better job of it than when Bush
went.

"I was placed in a room that didn't have heat in the winter," recalled
former Walter Reed resident Brian McGough, a senior adviser to the
nonprofit VoteVets.org. "It took forever for them to fix it, so I was
finally moved into another facility."

D'Oh ! it the US Congress that 'appropriates' the
Funds for the Operations and Maintenance of US
Military and Veteran Hospitals so don't blame
Clinton, Bush of Obama : The Blame is Congress'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/1...lter-reed-s_n_...

Old November 11th 09, 11:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
Barbour visits Soldiers in Iraq.
www.clarionledger.com

Will Governor Haley Barbour visit Soldiers at Fort Hood? Possibly so.
Thousands of Mississippians have trained at Fort Hood before.There are
many ties between Mississippi and Fort Hood,Texas.
cuhulin

Yeah, they're both chin deep in stupid. We're not supposed to have a
standing army (Washington) but if we do, it cannot be an instrument of
greed nor empire (Eisenhower).
Old November 11th 09, 03:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Veterans and Active Duty Personel, Happy Veterans Day!
http://bantamjeep.tripod.com

(turn the volume up)
cuhulin