Old December 6th 09, 10:55 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.cooking-chat

Default With All The Balcony Mishaps in Thailand Is It Possible Kombat KramerTook a Header

Sure seems to be the topic of the day in Bangkok that some poor old
sod expat has taken a header off a 5th floor balcony...The Land of
Smiles appears to be a death trap when one ventures outside his
apartment/condo to enjoy a belt and a relaxing look out over the
skyline off his deck...With so many deaths being reported (and so many
Thai wives/gf's left without their soul mates :-) one ponders the
possibility that "The Kraven" has also "taken a dive"...Where has he
gone; 6 feet under...?...Are there any reports coming out of The Big
Mango that some "Professional Snapper" decided to sky dive off his
residential building without the aid of a parachute...?...I wonder if
Ms Nobuko is collecting "survivor benefits"...?...Sure hope not,
Pinkie's got a party on Jan 8th!
Old December 6th 09, 11:49 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.cooking-chat

On Dec 6, 2:55*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Sure seems to be the topic of the day in Bangkok that some poor old
sod expat has taken a header off a 5th floor balcony...The Land of
Smiles appears to be a death trap when one ventures outside his
apartment/condo to enjoy a belt and a relaxing look out over the
skyline off his deck...With so many deaths being reported (and so many
Thai wives/gf's left without their soul mates :-) one ponders the
possibility that "The Kraven" has also "taken a dive"...Where has he
gone; 6 feet under...?...Are there any reports coming out of The Big
Mango that some "Professional Snapper" decided to sky dive off his
residential building without the aid of a parachute...?...I wonder if
Ms Nobuko is collecting "survivor benefits"...?...Sure hope not,
Pinkie's got a party on Jan 8th!

December 5, 2009 ]

Yea no kidding. Sure a lot of expats falling from tall buildings there!

TRAGIC DEATH OF GERMAN NATIONAL WHO WAS DECORATING HIS CONDO

A German national has fallen to his death from the 5th floor of a
condo in Pattaya. The man was in the process of decorating his
apartment for the upcoming festive season when he fell, dying
instantly.

Pattaya, the 4th of December 2009 [PDN]: At 11:30pm on the 4th,
police
Lieutenant Colonel Sane Yotrungreuang (Pattaya police investigator),
received a report from Miss Nantiya Bunpramuan [36] informing him
that
her husband Mr. Franz Starmer [59] had fallen from the balcony of
their 5th floor apartment at the Ruamchoke Condo View in Pattaya. A
team of police along with the Sawang Boriboon Foundation attended the
scene of the accident to investigate.

Police arrived at the scene to find Miss Bunpramuan holding her
husband's body in a desperate state, crying profusely. A crowd of
onlookers had gathered around the scene of the accident. The body of
Mr Starmer was lying at the back of the condo complex. He had a
broken
neck and severe bruising on his legs and arms, with a significant
amount of blood on his shirt. The victim had fallen from the 5th
floor
apartment, crashing through the awning on the ground floor of the
building before striking the ground, dying instantly. Police examined
the body of the man to find that he had suffered a broke neck in the
fall and he had blood coming from his mouth and nose

*****Here's an example--------

Old December 7th 09, 10:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default With All The Balcony Mishaps in Thailand Is It Possible Kombat...

Of course, on me way to the Lowes store today, I first stopped off at
the Goodwill store, as purr usual.(I bought a real good mens belt at the
Goodwill store. www.shopgoodwill.com ) One of them wimmins who works
there at the checkout counter had just finished up with her box of
Popeye's fried chicken.I says to her, I says,,, Let me have that
biscuit.She said, You can have it.
Mannnnnn,,,, Popeyes makes some of the best biscuits I have ever eaten
before.
I don't eat any kind of fried foods because that crap makes me feel like
sh.t, but I sure do like Popeyes biscuits! www.popeyes.com
cuhulin

Old December 8th 09, 01:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 7, 2:37*pm, wrote:
Of course, on me way to the Lowes store today, I first stopped off at
the Goodwill store, as purr usual.(I bought a real good mens belt at the
Goodwill store. *www.shopgoodwill.com* ) One of them wimmins who works
there at the checkout counter had just finished up with her box of
Popeye's fried chicken.I says to her, I says,,, Let me have that
biscuit.She said, You can have it.
Mannnnnn,,,, Popeyes makes some of the best biscuits I have ever eaten
before.
I don't eat any kind of fried foods because that crap makes me feel like
sh.t, but I sure do like Popeyes biscuits! * *www.popeyes.com
cuhulin

***Fly over to Thailand...Jomtien Beach Garden Condo has great
biscuits I hear...Some whore is selling them off her 10th floor
balcony at a discount to any old sod alcoholic expat that dares to
enter into her lair...just make sure your debit card & pin number
isn't in your wallet...If it is you can bet it won't be when you land;
expecting biscuits but instead end up "eating pavement"...Welcome to
The Big Mango, Land of Smiles!
Old December 10th 09, 11:22 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.cooking-chat

On Dec 6, 2:55*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Sure seems to be the topic of the day in Bangkok that some poor old
sod expat has taken a header off a 5th floor balcony...The Land of
Smiles appears to be a death trap when one ventures outside his
apartment/condo to enjoy a belt and a relaxing look out over the
skyline off his deck...With so many deaths being reported (and so many
Thai wives/gf's left without their soul mates :-) one ponders the
possibility that "The Kraven" has also "taken a dive"...Where has he
gone; 6 feet under...?...Are there any reports coming out of The Big
Mango that some "Professional Snapper" decided to sky dive off his
residential building without the aid of a parachute...?...I wonder if
Ms Nobuko is collecting "survivor benefits"...?...Sure hope not,
Pinkie's got a party on Jan 8th!

Had a friend of a friend take a flyer off a balcony in Bangkok
supposedly with no one in the room. Funny that (not really), seeing
how he was seen going into the hotel/condo with a few whores, but I
guess they ended up with another client on another floor. Easy to
figure, slip the punter a mickie and rip him off, then throw him
overboard so he can't report the crime. Hey, who's Pinkie and where's
the party?

Old December 11th 09, 03:45 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.cooking-chat

quistorf wrote:
[...]

Pinkie, has long since left this group, and I only see nurk's post if
someone makes the mistake of replying to him.

Kindest regards Charles

Old December 11th 09, 06:44 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.cooking-chat

On Dec 10, 7:45*pm, Chilla wrote:
quistorf wrote:
[...]

Kindest regards Charles- Hide quoted text -

Hey Dillweed, all I did was respond to a post that I have knowledge
of. Friend of a friend was probably murdered in Bangkok in cold blood
and you are worried about seeing someone's post? No joke when someone
gets shoved off the 5th floor. Who is Pinkie and where's the parte` ?
Bet you are invited Chilla-Wacker!
Old December 11th 09, 08:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

How is it spelled, Bundgdrum?,,, hospital in Bangkok.
Years and years and years ago, I read somewhere, a lot of people from
all over the World go there for quality first rate surgery at low
prices.
Tell all them real pretty wimmins over there in Thailand that old Hansom
Larry (thats me) luvs them.
cuhulin

Old December 12th 09, 02:24 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.cooking-chat

quistorf wrote:
Hey Dillweed, all I did was respond to a post that I have knowledge
of. Friend of a friend was probably murdered in Bangkok in cold blood
and you are worried about seeing someone's post? No joke when someone
gets shoved off the 5th floor. Who is Pinkie and where's the parte` ?
Bet you are invited Chilla-Wacker!

Hmm, interesting you have the same address as Fred... is that you Scott?

Old December 12th 09, 02:26 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.cooking-chat

quistorf wrote:

On Dec 10, 7:45 pm, Chilla wrote:
Pinkie, has long since left this group, and I only see nurk's post if
someone makes the mistake of replying to him.

Kindest regards Charles- Hide quoted text -

Hey Dillweed, all I did was respond to a post that I have knowledge
of. Friend of a friend was probably murdered in Bangkok in cold blood
and you are worried about seeing someone's post? No joke when someone
gets shoved off the 5th floor. Who is Pinkie and where's the parte` ?
Bet you are invited Chilla-Wacker!

Hmmm, interesting response, you've definitely over reacted.

How are you Scott?

Regards Charles

Vegas Morning Balcony DX Log Bion Shortwave 0 August 18th 09 10:58 PM
Kombat vs PH.dufus; who's the bigger Clown? Brett_Delfs Shortwave 7 August 3rd 09 06:27 AM
balcony railing mount for DBS dish Bob Miller Antenna 1 October 16th 04 02:31 PM
ATAS-120 balcony mount 'Doc Antenna 1 June 29th 04 03:01 PM
Help: balcony antenna Mr. Dell Shortwave 4 February 23rd 04 02:03 PM