Old February 13th 10, 01:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

Default Sign the Petition to Reduce Welfare Rolls

Approximately 1/2 of immigrant households (both legal and illegal)
with kids access welfare services, primarily food and Medicaid. Many
argue that immigration is a social issue, but it's a fiscal issue as
well. Sign our petition urging Pres. Obama, Speaker of the House
Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Reid to stop expanding our welfare
system through high immigration numbers.

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/ne...are-rolls.html
Old February 13th 10, 01:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

http://snipurl.com/ucnav

Old February 13th 10, 02:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

On Feb 12, 8:14*pm, "Chas. Chan" wrote:
Approximately 1/2 of immigrant households (both legal and illegal)
with kids access welfare services, primarily food and Medicaid.

It's much more than that. Why should ANY alien - legal or illegal -
now be here when unemployment among Americans is so high. It's time
for Deportation For Jobs to create work for Americans.

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!
Old February 13th 10, 01:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

Chas. Chan wrote:
Approximately 1/2 of immigrant households (both legal and illegal)
with kids access welfare services, primarily food and Medicaid. Many
argue that immigration is a social issue, but it's a fiscal issue as
well. Sign our petition urging Pres. Obama, Speaker of the House
Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Reid to stop expanding our welfare
system through high immigration numbers.

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/ne...are-rolls.html

Why don't we just put the people who hire illegals out of business?
Old February 13th 10, 02:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

"dave" wrote in message
Chas. Chan wrote:
Approximately 1/2 of immigrant households (both legal and illegal)
with kids access welfare services, primarily food and Medicaid. Many
argue that immigration is a social issue, but it's a fiscal issue as
well. Sign our petition urging Pres. Obama, Speaker of the House
Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Reid to stop expanding our welfare
system through high immigration numbers.

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/ne...are-rolls.html

Why don't we just put the people who hire illegals out of business?

We'd starve to death. Most of the employers of illegals are farms and food
processing plants.

Old February 14th 10, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

Brenda Ann wrote:
wrote in message
Chas. Chan wrote:
Approximately 1/2 of immigrant households (both legal and illegal)
with kids access welfare services, primarily food and Medicaid. Many
argue that immigration is a social issue, but it's a fiscal issue as
well. Sign our petition urging Pres. Obama, Speaker of the House
Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Reid to stop expanding our welfare
system through high immigration numbers.

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/ne...are-rolls.html

Why don't we just put the people who hire illegals out of business?

We'd starve to death. Most of the employers of illegals are farms and food
processing plants.

There are plenty of citizens who can do the work.
Old February 14th 10, 02:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

"dave" wrote in message
Brenda Ann wrote:
wrote in message
Chas. Chan wrote:
Approximately 1/2 of immigrant households (both legal and illegal)
with kids access welfare services, primarily food and Medicaid. Many
argue that immigration is a social issue, but it's a fiscal issue as
well. Sign our petition urging Pres. Obama, Speaker of the House
Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Reid to stop expanding our welfare
system through high immigration numbers.

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/ne...are-rolls.html

Why don't we just put the people who hire illegals out of business?

We'd starve to death. Most of the employers of illegals are farms and
food
processing plants.

There are plenty of citizens who can do the work.

Perhaps, but not many who WOULD. I worked the fields when I was in my tweens
and early teens, just to have spending money (dad didn't believe in
allowances). I was the only one there, ever, that wasn't either Mexican or
Native American. Most Americans don't want the hard work for the low wages.
Field work is damn hard.

Old February 14th 10, 02:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

On Feb 13, 6:06*pm, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:
"dave" wrote in message

Brenda Ann wrote:
*wrote in message
om...

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/ne.../sign-petition....

Why don't we just put the people who hire illegals out of business?

We'd starve to death. Most of the employers of illegals are farms and
food
processing plants.

There are plenty of citizens who can do the work.

Perhaps, but not many who WOULD. I worked the fields when I was in my tweens
and early teens, just to have spending money (dad didn't believe in
allowances). I was the only one there, ever, that wasn't either Mexican or
Native American. Most Americans don't want the hard work for the low wages.
Field work is damn hard.

Dave will do it! :-)
Old February 14th 10, 04:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I use one of my tree limb bow saws, cutting under that pecan tree stump
AT ground level, I do that A OK.If I was working in a field and picking
produce, no problem for me.At my age though, I am slow.But, I am in no
hurry to get rid of that pecan tree stump.

Actually, I am going to keep the pecan tree stump sections I saw off.I
might want to use my bandsaw on them someday, make something nice out of
them.Pecan Wood is purrty Wood.
cuhulin