Old February 15th 10, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The first order of the Republicans will be to limit Executive ...

On Feb 14, 5:20*pm, wrote:
You ever heard of Pig Meat Martin? He was a Musician.

BEEF, It's What For Supper!

Or is it Dinner?
cuhulin

I had an awesome veggie burger and an amazingly delicious pile of
Mexican food for dinner.

BEANS - it's what's for dinner ;-)
Old February 15th 10, 02:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Pork and Beans are Good for the Heart,,, the more you eat,,, the more
you F..t.
cuhulin

Old February 15th 10, 03:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Steak, with Gravy, Potatos, Cornbread, Black Eyed Peas, Turnip Greens,
Buttermilk, Apple Pie,,,,,,
so GOODDDDDDD,,, can't even move for about two hours.
cuhulin

Old February 15th 10, 03:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 14, 6:49*pm, wrote:
Pork and Beans are Good for the Heart,,, the more you eat,,, the more
you F..t.
cuhulin

I must say that I am VERY pleased with the direction this thread has
gone... :-)
Old February 15th 10, 04:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.beefitswhatsfordinner.com

Ham and Eggs for Breakfast.
cuhulin

Old February 15th 10, 06:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 14, 10:15*pm, bpnjensen wrote:
On Feb 14, 6:49*pm, wrote:

Pork and Beans are Good for the Heart,,, the more you eat,,, the more
you F..t.
cuhulin

I must say that I am VERY pleased with the direction this thread has
gone... :-)

Oh, well. Back in 1998 took a bus trip to Dayton,OH. The biggest
event of the yearin this hobby. On the way back, in a local diner, I
couldn't find anything on the menu that wasn't containing some pork.
This is truely a pig's country. A few years later a fellow co-worker,
originating from Cleveland explained this phenomenon to me. Most
farms in Ohio seem to raise almost exclusively pigs. This should bring
us back to the topic of r.r.s. I hope!
Old February 15th 10, 12:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

On the way back, in a local diner, I couldn't find anything on the
menu that wasn't containing some pork.

What? You couldn't find -anything-? The roast beef sandwich and sirloin
steaks had pork in them? :-)
Old February 15th 10, 03:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Currently, 31 degrees inside of my flower box on doggy's couch front
porch.If it gets up to about 39 degrees by the time 12:00 PM WLBT
channel 3 tv news is over this afternoon, I might work on that tree
stump some more.I have to have Protein to do that.Veggies don't have
much, hardly any at all, Protein.
cuhulin

Old February 15th 10, 04:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 14, 6:49*pm, wrote:

Pork and Beans are Good for the Heart,,, the more you eat,,, the more
you F..t.
cuhulin

I must say that I am VERY pleased with the direction this thread has
gone... :-)

* *Oh, well. Back in 1998 took a bus trip to Dayton,OH. *The biggest
event of the yearin this hobby. On the way back, in a local diner, I
couldn't find anything on the menu that wasn't containing some pork.
This is truely a pig's country. A few years later a fellow co-worker,
originating from Cleveland *explained this phenomenon to me. Most
farms in Ohio seem to raise almost exclusively pigs. This should bring
us back to the topic of r.r.s. I hope!

Better than SPAM SPAM SPAMMITY SPAM anyway!
Old February 15th 10, 06:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have been to Cincinnati twice before, only passing through.The first
time was in 1947, the second time was in 1967.
Currently, 41 degrees inside of my flower box on doggy's front porch.I
am going to wait untill 12:00 PM channel 3 WLBT Noon Day News tv news is
over, then I will get my saw and work on sawing that tree stump some
more, at ground level.I usually knock off at around 4:00 PM.I figure
that's enough work for me for the day.
cuhulin, the stump