Old March 10th 10, 01:37 AM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

Default NRA Flip-Flops -FAUX plays the "brown note" & the Stupid buy guns?

On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 18:47:55 -0500, Joe from Kokomo
wrote:

On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 16:07:02 -0500, Joe from Kokomo
wrote:

On Mar 9, 8:32 am, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:
..he [Bush] is out of office. The effects he may..may have had on
the nation are over.
Oh?

W's effects on the nation are over?

Please tell me when the phony Iraq war ended.
Shall not be infringed wrote:

Our mission there was over when Saddam was executed.
Huh? The mission was to kill Saddam? The same Saddam that had -no- WMDS?
(as admitted to by Bush/Cheney)

Really? They stated they hadnt found any.

Im curious though..why did a majority of Democrats vote FOR going into
Iraq..and why have the Democrat Majority continued to vote for funding
for the war?
The same Saddam that had -nothing- to do with 9/11? (as admitted to by
Bush/Cheney)

Yep. that dead guy.
THAT Saddam?

We the taxpayers sure got screwed if killing Saddam was the mission --
4000 American kids dead, a lot more horribly maimed, approaching a
*trillion* dollars in actual costs and eight years to get rid of one
guy? If getting rid of Saddam was, as you say, the mission, we would
have been waaay better off sub-contracting the Saddam job to the Mafia. :-)

Why is 0bama dragging this out?
Huh???

BUSH dragged it out for *EIGHT* years and O has been in office only
*ONE* year -- and yet you ask why -Obama- is dragging it out? Sorry,
Sparky, do the math.

But you forget that Obama INCREASED troops and materials to both
countries..and he promised to have the boys out in 6 months after his
election. Obviously another lie.
Finally, IMHO, it is "dragging out" because there is NO EXIT STRATEGY --
exactly as stated by Bush I in his own book. W painted us into a corner
that Obama ...or McCain... or anybody...would have a difficult time
getting us out. We are damned if we stay (more American lives, money)
and damned if we leave (major Middle East instability). No exit strategy
for anyone of any political party. Thank you, W.

Gunner Asch wrote:

So you are claiming that Obama cant simply say..Pack it up, yall are
coming home?

Why not?

Why not? What part of my statement above and repeated below don't you
understand? I'll even type it real slow for you: N-O E-X-I-T
S-T-R-A-T-E-G-Y, major Middle East instability if we just "come home".

So? Why not simply slowly back away?

Finally, IMHO, it is "dragging out" because there is NO EXIT STRATEGY --
exactly as stated by Bush I in his own book. W painted us into a corner
that Obama ...or McCain... or anybody...would have a difficult time
getting us out. We are damned if we stay (more American lives, money)
and damned if we leave (major Middle East instability). No exit strategy
for anyone of any political party. Thank you, W.

Odd that you blame Bush, when only ONE Democrat didnt vote to go to
Iraq..and to keep funding the war. And oddly enough..that Democrat
was..wait for it...Obama.

Now he is INCREASING the war. Are you claiming then that he was lying
when he made the promise to pull us out within 6 months of his election?

It would sure appear that you then voted for a Liar then, doesnt it?

But then..you always were stupid, wentcha?

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Old March 10th 10, 01:56 AM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 18:43:36 -0500, Joe from Kokomo
wrote:

Obviously you really are stupid and ignorant. But you are a Leftard..so
its understandable. Why not ask the Obamassiah why we are still there?

Um, because that was -not- YOUR original point. You clearly have a
reading comprehension problem.

Actually..you have a reality problem. But then being the usual retarded
Leftard..its accepted.

YOUR original point, YOUR contention was that "the country is no longer
feeling the effects of Bush". I clearly disproved that by bringing up
the two wars that Bush started. Yes, Obama may or may not have tweaked
them a little, but the bottom line is those wars are Bush's babies and
yes, we the country are still feeling the effects.

May or may not have tweaked them a little?

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Dudette..Im wiping tears from my eyes after laughing my ass off at your
statements. Saved for a Sig file!

So why did all your bed buddies on the left spend us into the Great
Depression Part Deux?

That's odd. I believe the record shows that Clinton left Bush a surplus
and Bush, spending like a drunken sailor (and giving no end of gifts to
his Big Business buddies) turned it into a deficit. Look it up.

You may also believe in the easter bunny..but Clinton didnt leave a
surplus. Check the CBO figures. Then beat your head against a brick
wall for looking so stupid and ignorant.

Bush was a Rino in most of his policies..and yes..we are going to be
paying for several of them for years. But he gave us those policies to
gain the cooperation of the Far Leftwing Extremist Fringe Kooks who
control the DNC. After all...virtually ALL of the Democrats not only
voted for the war in Iraq and Afhangistan..but have continued to fund
it..along with the utterly stupid bail outs of AGM and the rest.

And your crowd has been in charge of Congress for 3 yrs now..and the
Oval Orfice for over a year..and things are not getting better..in
fact..they are going to get far far worse under their control.

So thank you Leftard ****wit and Co.

But then..you wont live to see Obamas possible attempt at running for a
second term.

Which..shrug..works for me.