Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 10th 10, 09:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Weather Alert Radios

OK, this isn't about SW, but I figured some of you would have
experience with weather alert radios.

I'm looking for a good tabletop S.A.M.E. weather alert radio that can
be configured to receive only the type of alerts I want to hear. For
example, I don't want the radio to be triggered by amber alerts. Most
of the reviews and specs I've found online don't say if specific
alerts can be blocked. I don't care if it receives AM/FM broadcasts or
not.

Do you guys have any recommendations?

TNX.

Weather Radios Recalled by Oregon Scientific Due to Failure to Receive National Weather Service Alerts Mark S. Scanner 9 September 5th 07 01:42 AM
Need Advice For Weather Alert Radio: S.A.M.E. WX RADIO TO BUY?? Crackles McFarly Scanner 5 August 8th 07 12:10 AM
New Weather Radios...? Axl Scanner 4 June 19th 04 06:46 AM
Reecom R-1630 SAME weather alert radio Ryan Scanner 0 May 8th 04 10:19 PM
Weather Radios and Weather Warning Service The Dawn Soliloquy Shortwave 7 July 12th 03 08:45 PM