Old April 23rd 10, 01:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) North Korean mini-sub torpedoed South Korean Navy Ship

wrote:
Did you think Queer google Queers are harmless? Think Again!

This from a male WebTV user who wears a bra.
Old April 23rd 10, 01:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

He didn't go to work that day.He sprays some kind of a car wheels shine
stuff on his car at least once every two days and he shines those wheels
real good and he goes riding!

That's a true American there, buddy.
Old April 23rd 10, 02:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Since March 19 of 2009 I have lost so much weight my B Cup size boobies
shrank so much, I don't wear a bra anymore.If implants were safe and if
I had the moola I would get Basketball size boobie implants.I am not
joking either.Who sells big inflatable bras?
cuhulin

Old April 24th 10, 04:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 23, 8:36*am, dave wrote:
wrote:
On Apr 22, 12:39 am, m *wrote:
wrote:
Viet Cong attacked the wrong Country, I am not talking America either..

The US State department recently admitted that the Gulf of Tonkin
incident never happened. The US made it up so a war could be started
with some sort of pretext. Kinda like WMD..

mike

* * Not to stay off SW topic, but one really amazing book *I came
across is "Listening to the Enemy"',ISBN0-8420-2275-9. Some of the
reports gathered by radio monitoring as far back as early 30's sheds
much light to why *Japan went to war against US (or was it the other
way?). And why the Empire of the Rising Sun actually remained neutral
with USSR until the bitter end! And why was it Japan that has been
used as A-bomb proving ground and not nazi Germany.

I think they attacked us because we stopped their gasoline deliveries.- Hide quoted text -

....and this is how they thanked the US from their total destruction,
way back in 1905 (Treaty of Portsmouth) !!!