Old May 14th 10, 01:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default America: a haven for these rats...

Census worker attacked with pickaxe in Florida.
http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html

http://www.devilfinder.com
census worker home burglary

You Can't be too Carefull nowadays!
''census workers'' casing the hood and burglarizing homes.
EFF That SH.T!!!
cuhulin

Old May 14th 10, 01:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

bpnjensen wrote:

I understand. I am just trying to figure out how the conservatives
usually connect the dots on support of a Zionist state and
simultaneous bias against Jewish people in America, where they have
been for decades and have contributed hugely to our culture and
society. America would not be the same without Irving Berlin and
George Gershwin, or a host of other people who have helped define who
we are in the US.

and those veritable Bastions of Culture and Taste, Tuli Kupferberg and
Leonard Alfred Schneider...

mike

Old May 14th 10, 02:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hay Was Used Successfully on the 1969 Santa Barbara Oil Spill.
http://www.rense.com/general90/barb.htm

I saw a video clip of that oil spill gushing out of that hole in the
Gulf of Mexico.It looked like a tornado coming out of there.
cuhulin

Old May 14th 10, 04:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I know of one they forgot to mention,,, A day without WETBACK sewage
running down a street in New York City.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=289157
cuhulin

Old May 14th 10, 04:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 13, 5:55*pm, m II wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:
I understand. *I am just trying to figure out how the conservatives
usually connect the dots on support of a Zionist state and
simultaneous bias against Jewish people in America, where they have
been for decades and have contributed hugely to our culture and
society. *America would not be the same without Irving Berlin and
George Gershwin, or a host of other people who have helped define who
we are in the US.

and those veritable Bastions of Culture and Taste, Tuli Kupferberg and
Leonard Alfred Schneider...

mike

I was thinking of Jon Stewart and Lewis Black, but OK :-)

Old May 14th 10, 05:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

bpnjensen wrote:

and those veritable Bastions of Culture and Taste, Tuli Kupferberg and
Leonard Alfred Schneider...

mike

I was thinking of Jon Stewart and Lewis Black, but OK :-)

For those of our viewers lacking our rather eclectic tastes, a sampling
may be in order"

http://www.arthurmag.com/2007/08/23/...eat-the-draft/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/****_You_%28magazine%29

mike
Old May 15th 10, 02:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 11 May 2010 13:24:12 -0700 (PDT), SW_man
wrote:

STAGE BEING SET FOR “DIRTY BOMB” FALSE FLAG

“CHATTER” FLOWING IN FROM EVERYWHERE

“SUITCASE” NUKE SAID TO BE IN PLACE

I hope that if one of your suitcase bombs will let you see you and
your family burn in the inferno of the next war that destroyed the
world, both all religions will be have no where to go.
The earth will be reborn and we as a people will have to start
again.
Old May 15th 10, 04:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Barbour: Mississippi joins health overhaul suit.
http://www.clarionledger.com

GOOD!
cuhulin

Old May 15th 10, 03:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

STAGE BEING SET FOR “DIRTY BOMB” FALSE FLAG

“CHATTER” FLOWING IN FROM EVERYWHERE

“SUITCASE” NUKE SAID TO BE IN PLACE

I hope that if one of your suitcase bombs will let you see you and
your family burn in the inferno of the next war that destroyed the
world, both all religions will be have no where to go.
The earth will be reborn and we as a people will have to start
again.

Really? Are we that pussified?
Old May 15th 10, 03:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
Barbour: Mississippi joins health overhaul suit.
http://www.clarionledger.com

GOOD!
cuhulin

Mississippi Canyon 252 = death

Merry Christmas Lab Rats! Editor RadioTalkingPoints Shortwave 11 December 26th 09 04:47 AM
OT Rats none Shortwave 0 December 17th 08 01:59 PM
Tarapia Tapioco, 610 Glen Haven, WV Arf! Arf! Policy 1 April 2nd 05 07:38 PM
Air America New Haven Cover Story David Shortwave 16 February 14th 05 11:11 AM
VOA station at Marathon---cause of 8 Lb rats? Radioman390 Shortwave 0 July 13th 04 11:58 AM