Old July 12th 10, 01:05 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

Default Chuckles the Klown; Kinky Old Sod

On 12/07/2010 10:01 PM, Krypsis wrote:
On 12/07/2010 5:04 PM, Anonymouse wrote:
On 7/12/2010 1:57 PM, rod wrote:
On Jul 10, 12:24 am, wrote:
On 7/10/2010 10:36 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

By
the way, has David gotten around to making any of the Skype calls yet
to the Distinguished Trolls...?...I know we were all holding our
breath waiting for the "phone to ring"...*sh%t eatin grin*

Scott, if you learn to read, you can see that David said that he was
going to call neighbors around the addresses for K.Michael Young. He
never said he was going to call the trolls. It must be difficult to
feed
yourself when you are this stupid. But by all means, keep holding your
breath. At least it might clean out a gene pool a bit.

55555 Steve, personally I'd love to have a free skype call, are they
traceable.? I believe that is considered harrassment Steve so call
away and expect the local Constubul to be knocking down your door. And
have another stiff belt Steve, I'm buying.
YeeeeeHawwwww

I'm actually at a loss for words... I've never encountered this sort of
stupidity before.

Agreed! I wonder which "constabul" he was expecting to be knocking down
your door. As far as I know, Chiang Mai's finest don't operate out of
Thailand. Don't operate too well "in Thailand" either as far as I can
determine! Never mind, they did manage to make you **** your pants! Now,
about those pelvic floor exercises you really need to be doing! If
you're not careful, we'll be seeing you wearing diapers next!

Krypsis

Oops, Meant to refer to Ron aka Bob's post separately. It's Ron aka Bob

that ****es his pants! Actually, someone should send Bob a disposable
diaper pack. Now that would be embarrassing!

Krypsis

*

Old July 12th 10, 01:26 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On 7/12/2010 1:57 PM, rod wrote:
On Jul 10, 12:24 am, Anonymouse wrote:
On 7/10/2010 10:36 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

I'm actually at a loss for words... I've never encountered this sort of
stupidity before.

Agreed! I wonder which "constabul" he was expecting to be knocking down
your door. As far as I know, Chiang Mai's finest don't operate out of
Thailand. Don't operate too well "in Thailand" either as far as I can
determine! Never mind, they did manage to make you **** your pants! Now,
about those pelvic floor exercises you really need to be doing! If
you're not careful, we'll be seeing you wearing diapers next!

Krypsis

Oops, Meant to refer to Ron aka Bob's post separately.

**LOL!!! You silly old fool! :-)

But never mind, that first post was more accurate when it referred to Steve
****ing his pants. )

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28097437@N05/3144643501

Krypsis

*

Old July 12th 10, 02:18 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On 7/12/2010 1:57 PM, rod wrote:
[...]

Don't you mean the pic where Bob quite clearly ****ed his pants?

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/1969/johnson1z.jpg

In fact, it looks to me like Bob is wearing his pyjamas! They would have
to be his pyjamas surely! No one in their right mind wears "street
attire" that looks like that!!! I've certainly never seen a 'successful
businessman who walks round in his pyjamas anyway. Chiang Mai's finest
seem to have dragged Bob out of bed so they could arrest him. The police
probably didn't even give Bob time to "point percy at the porcelain" so
it's not surprising he lost bladder control. All the drinking the night
before would have only added to the pressure! Then, of course, there was
the media crush outside as the police were about to bundle Bob into the
car and take him off down to the police station for questioning! No
wonder Bob looks so down in the mouth! No time to even put his false
choppers in! How utterly humiliating! I'll bet there's a lot of similar
pictures taken that day, a day that will live in infamy!

I thought the police constable was saying "no photos" but, the more I
look at the picture, the more I think he's saying, "Bob, you've been
acting like a child this tall!". He's even indicating the height with
his arm. The sergeant, the one holding Bob's arrest warrants, is looking
on quite bemused!

Bob probably had to sell "his wife's business" to pay the bribes so he
could stay out of jail! His wife should have kept the business and let
the police keep Bob in jail, a much better deal in my estimation. His
pyjamas already look a little like standard prison attire so he would
have fitted in well.

Krypsis

*
Old July 12th 10, 11:20 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

[...]

**I've already told you that Bob was ****ing his pants laughing at the fact
that he had managed to get a deportation notice served on Kramer!

For years Kramer boasted that he was going to get Bob deported, and yet as
we all know Kramer was the one who got deported. Bob is still living the
high life in Chiang Mai whilst Kramer was rightly thrown out of Thailand.

I've certainly never seen a 'successful businessman who walks round in his
pyjamas anyway.

**Bob's choice of attire that day had to be better than that ridiculous
Indiana Jones outfit that Steve used to wear when he was living in CM. Steve
was the laughing-stock of CM and an object of ridicule wherever he went,
only he was too stupid to realise it thinking that people were pointing at
him because they had spotted him in his 'trademark recognisable marketing
101' outfit when in fact they were pointing at how ridiculous he looked and
how revolting his body odour not helped because he never washed his costume!
)

How utterly humiliating!

**Yes, for Steve.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28097437@N05/3144643501

And I bet in a hundred years that picture will still be circulating on the
Internet and will serve as a warning for any other arrogant windbags who
think they can bully their way and walk over other people.

I'll bet there's a lot of similar pictures taken that day, a day that will
live in infamy!

I thought the police constable was saying "no photos" but, the more I look
at the picture, the more I think he's saying, "Bob,

**He's saying 'Bob, wait till we get Klamer down to the police station, then
you can take some photos of him when he's being questioned. And make sure
that you post some photos of him on the Internet. It'll be a humiliation for
Klamer but it's what he deserves....' )

--
"I had to put up $100,000.00 in escrow just to get the Thai government to
grant me a business license, tax number, and work permit. Start-up costs are

Krypsis

*

Old July 12th 10, 11:39 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On Jul 12, 3:20*pm, "Takin & Kanoknuan" takin&kanokn...@stuck-in-a-
wheelchair.org wrote:
[...]

From the Kraven Quote Desk....

"I had to put up $100,000.00 in escrow just to get the Thai government
grant me a business license, tax number, and work permit. Start-up costs are
a bitch here!" - Steve 'Kombat' Kramer, Pro Snapper

***This is one of my all time favorite Kombat quotes...$100K, ehhh...?
*smirk*

Pork-Pie Hat.....$20 dollars

Professional Snapper Gear including Tripod....$2,500 dollars

Seeing Pinkie running around Chaing Mai in that smelly signature
Indiana Jones Garb....Priceless!

Old July 13th 10, 12:33 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On 7/13/2010 7:20 AM, Takin & Kanoknuan wrote:

"Krypsis" wrote in message news:
On 12/07/2010 10:26 PM, Takin & Kanoknuan wrote:

But never mind, that first post was more accurate when it referred to
Steve ****ing his pants. )

http://www.flickr,com/photos/28097437@N05/3144643501

Don't you mean the pic where Bob quite clearly ****ed his pants?

**I've already told you that Bob was ****ing his pants

No need to tell us. We can clearly see it in the photo.

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/1969/johnson1z.jpg

What we can NOT see it Kramer ****ing in his! Why do you assume it to be
so?

I've certainly never seen a 'successful businessman who walks round in
his pyjamas anyway.

Understandably. But who ever, besides trolls and other fools, would say
he was a sucessful businessman? He was forced to sell his business for
peanuts. Doesn't sound too successful to me.

**Bob's choice of attire that day had to be better thanprison garb. But not much and not for long. He had to change into jail

clothes afterwards as they didn't want the stink of **** messing up
their jail. Johnson has been in and out of the drunk tank so many times
in Chiang Mai that they put his name over the cell door!
Old July 13th 10, 12:40 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

Default Scott Koplin = Nurk_fred2000 = Kop

On 7/13/2010 7:39 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

Seeing Pinkie running around Chaing Mai in that smelly signature
Indiana Jones Garb....Priceless!

Sorry Scott, priceless is you posing with a silenced machine gun.

http://img694.imageshack.us/i/scottgun.jpg/

Well, no... actually it's you in your tutu....

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/7749/pinkie.jpg

But tell us, are you still making and selling the conversion kits to
change Ruger Mini 14's into full auto machine guns, or only for the
10/22? Do you sell a lot of these to the various Militia groups in the
Pacific Northwest? Do a lot of Fed-exing to Montana and Idaho these
days. Pinkie? *
Old July 13th 10, 09:32 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

**I've already told you that Steve was ****ing his pants

No need to tell us. We can clearly see it in the photo.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28097437@N05/3144643501

I've certainly never seen a 'successful' businessman who walks round in
a ridiculous Indian Jones outfit anyway.

Understandably. But who ever, besides trolls like Krypsis and other fools,
would say Steve was a sucessful businessman? He was forced to close his
jungle safari photography tour business because in 5 years he only ever
had 5 paying customers. Doesn't sound too successful to me.

**Steve's choice of attire that day was as it had been every day since he
arrived in Chiang Mai - a ridiculous Indian Jones outfit. But he didn't
have to wait long until he was forced to change into something different.
Whilst Steve was waiting to be questioned he ****ed his pants. He had to
change into jail clothes afterwards as they didn't want the stink of ****
messing up their jail. Kramer had been in and out of the 'wife beater'
tank so many times in Chiang Mai that they put his name over the cell
door!

**LOL!!! *smirk* :-)

--
"Actually, my mobile phone almost takes better photos than my working
camera! God knows it has almost as many setting for it! I still can't figure

Old July 13th 10, 11:25 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On Jul 13, 11:33*am, Anonymouse wrote:

clothes afterwards as they didn't want the stink of **** messing up
their jail. Johnson has been in and out of the drunk tank so many times
in Chiang Mai that they put his name over the cell door!

******* ROTFLMAO.............. At least he was'nt locked up in the
Kiddie Fiddlers area eh Steve?

Tell us all you know about that.

Old July 14th 10, 05:26 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On Jul 14, 5:25*am, LarbGai wrote:
On Jul 13, 11:33*am, Anonymouse wrote:

clothes afterwards as they didn't want the stink of **** messing up
their jail. Johnson has been in and out of the drunk tank so many times
in Chiang Mai that they put his name over the cell door!

******* ROTFLMAO.............. At least he was'nt locked up in the
Kiddie Fiddlers area eh Steve?

Tell us all you know about that.

Say Hey Stevie:

Even have my own private cell. The boys in brown keep me safe and
secure until I sober up enough. Just them 'em with a few purples and
I'm on my way. They give me a big Thai smile and tell me how I am
always welcome. Even get a free ride home.

5555 Yee-Haw !!