Old July 9th 10, 07:03 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

Default Chuckles the Klown; Kinky Old Sod

55555 Chuckie...You took the bait hook, line and sinker from Troll
"Tholens Penis" and proved what a kinky old Sod you truely are...Hope
you enjoyed the link and chatting about the midgets "Johnson"...

Chuckles Responds to "Tholen's Penis"...

"...and you are pretty sick starring at a portrait and wondering about
how big his teenie weeney is..."

Seriously Dude, these fantasies about guys giving head, just send him
some chocolates, flowers and take him to dinner... you might get
lucky :-D

Regards Charles

Hey Charles... wanna touch me?

Chuckles responds...

"...No thanks, I'm not gay, and I don't take advantage of the
mentally
retarded :-p

Seriously though, are you gay(?), 'cause that's acceptable these
days.
It's just all these homosexual references aren't appropriate even if
you
are gay. [Chuckles get hot and bothered]
Look if you really want someone to touch you I could arrange a date
with
my brother, he's gay... a bit snippity, but I think you'd get on
well,
and maybe you'd stop being such an ass(donkey).

Maybe you wouldn't hide behind so many aliases.

Regards Charles

***Well done Chuckles, it seems you made a new friend in Tholen's
Penis...Maybe spring for some chocolates and flowers yourself, you
made a Donkey of yourself....AGAIN!...:-)

By the by, please forward your brothers email address to the
Distinguished Troll Society so that we can send this thread to him...I
know he will be soooo thrilled...:-)
Old July 9th 10, 11:20 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat

**** off
Old July 9th 10, 11:40 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat

On Jul 9, 3:20*pm, "dechucka" wrote:
**** off

***Now now Chuckles, no need to get your panties in a bunch...Did you
pull the hook out of your mouth yet...?...:-)
Please give Pinkie our best next you chat with him, we'd very much
like to see Howard make his triumphent return to rec dot knives!
(anyone need a gun?)
Old July 10th 10, 02:04 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat

Default Machine guns with silencers in the hands of Nurk-fred2000

On 7/10/2010 7:40 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Jul 9, 3:20 pm, wrote:
**** off

***Now now Chuckles, no need to get your panties in a bunch...Did you
pull the hook out of your mouth yet...?...:-)
Please give Pinkie our best next you chat with him, we'd very much
like to see Howard make his triumphent return to rec dot knives!
(anyone need a gun?)

Dechucka, don't you realize that you are talking to Scott Koplin? He is
the voice behind Nurk_fred2000. Why do you think "Nurk" hates Kramer so
much. He's been the voice behind 'Nurk-fred2000' all along, and was the
one who began calling Kramer 'pinkie.' Where do you think he got that
from, eh?

And you, Nurkwipe, YOU were the ORIGINAL "Pinkie." So named because of
the photo Kramer posted of you in your pink ballerina tutu. He used the
face from this photo http://img694.imageshack.us/i/scottgun.jpg/ and
pasted it on to a photo of some lovely ballet dancers wearing pink
costumes. I'm sure you remember it. After all, it's in the archives too.
I'll have to see if I can dig it out for you.
Old July 10th 10, 02:36 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat

On Jul 9, 3:20 pm, *wrote:
[...]

***Welcome back Pinkie, you just can't stay away from your own
personal play pen, the DTS so much enjoyed your 4th of July Klown-
Fest...Sorry to say that Chuckles took the bait over at the Tholen's
penis thread, he's truely the sap we all thought him to be :-)...By
the way, has David gotten around to making any of the Skype calls yet
to the Distinguished Trolls...?...I know we were all holding our
breath waiting for the "phone to ring"...*sh%t eatin grin*

Old July 10th 10, 08:02 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat
kop kop is offline

On Jul 9, 3:20 pm, *wrote:
[...]

breath waiting for the "phone to ring"...*sh%t eatin grin*- Hide quoted text -

***Chuckles the Klown wrote...
"...and Scott I hope you are not associating with a known sex
offender, you sure are a real disappointment aren't you...and you have
the gal to question my ethics..."

55555 Chuckles...Did you learn your morals from Pinkie...?...He
learned his from Roy, Hoppy, Gene, and the Cisco Kid...Weren't they
the ones that shot the horse...?...Or did you learn your morals from
your Brother Chuckles, you know, the "gay one" you eludud to over at
Tholen's Penis thread...?...:-)
Old July 10th 10, 08:24 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On 7/10/2010 10:36 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

By
the way, has David gotten around to making any of the Skype calls yet
to the Distinguished Trolls...?...I know we were all holding our
breath waiting for the "phone to ring"...*sh%t eatin grin*

Scott, if you learn to read, you can see that David said that he was
going to call neighbors around the addresses for K.Michael Young. He
never said he was going to call the trolls. It must be difficult to feed
yourself when you are this stupid. But by all means, keep holding your
breath. At least it might clean out a gene pool a bit.

Old July 12th 10, 05:57 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba
rod rod is offline

On Jul 10, 12:24*am, Anonymouse wrote:
On 7/10/2010 10:36 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

By
the way, has David gotten around to making any of the Skype calls yet
to the Distinguished Trolls...?...I know we were all holding our
breath waiting for the "phone to ring"...*sh%t eatin grin*

Scott, if you learn to read, you can see that David said that he was
going to call neighbors around the addresses for K.Michael Young. He
never said he was going to call the trolls. It must be difficult to feed
yourself when you are this stupid. But by all means, keep holding your
breath. At least it might clean out a gene pool a bit.

55555 Steve, personally I'd love to have a free skype call, are they
traceable.? I believe that is considered harrassment Steve so call
away and expect the local Constubul to be knocking down your door. And
have another stiff belt Steve, I'm buying.
YeeeeeHawwwww
Old July 12th 10, 08:04 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On 7/12/2010 1:57 PM, rod wrote:
On Jul 10, 12:24 am, wrote:
[...]

I'm actually at a loss for words... I've never encountered this sort of
stupidity before.
Old July 12th 10, 01:01 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On 12/07/2010 5:04 PM, Anonymouse wrote:
On 7/12/2010 1:57 PM, rod wrote:
On Jul 10, 12:24 am, wrote:
[...]

Agreed! I wonder which "constabul" he was expecting to be knocking down
your door. As far as I know, Chiang Mai's finest don't operate out of
Thailand. Don't operate too well "in Thailand" either as far as I can
determine! Never mind, they did manage to make you **** your pants! Now,
about those pelvic floor exercises you really need to be doing! If
you're not careful, we'll be seeing you wearing diapers next!

Krypsis

*