Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 9th 10, 07:03 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

Default Chuckles the Klown; Kinky Old Sod

55555 Chuckie...You took the bait hook, line and sinker from Troll
"Tholens Penis" and proved what a kinky old Sod you truely are...Hope
you enjoyed the link and chatting about the midgets "Johnson"...

Chuckles Responds to "Tholen's Penis"...

"...and you are pretty sick starring at a portrait and wondering about
how big his teenie weeney is..."

Seriously Dude, these fantasies about guys giving head, just send him
some chocolates, flowers and take him to dinner... you might get
lucky :-D

Regards Charles

Hey Charles... wanna touch me?

Chuckles responds...

"...No thanks, I'm not gay, and I don't take advantage of the
mentally
retarded :-p

Seriously though, are you gay(?), 'cause that's acceptable these
days.
It's just all these homosexual references aren't appropriate even if
you
are gay. [Chuckles get hot and bothered]
Look if you really want someone to touch you I could arrange a date
with
my brother, he's gay... a bit snippity, but I think you'd get on
well,
and maybe you'd stop being such an ass(donkey).

Maybe you wouldn't hide behind so many aliases.

Regards Charles

***Well done Chuckles, it seems you made a new friend in Tholen's
Penis...Maybe spring for some chocolates and flowers yourself, you
made a Donkey of yourself....AGAIN!...:-)

By the by, please forward your brothers email address to the
Distinguished Troll Society so that we can send this thread to him...I
know he will be soooo thrilled...:-)