Old November 13th 10, 05:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.religion.christian

Default Prez Obama's "FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps" -tonight- Friday Night @ 9PM on TruTV

In article 8fcbc3f5-9d5d-4e37-a019-
,
says...

On Nov 12, 7:54*pm, BDK wrote:
In article 92a25dc2-c4b6-49f4-bd68-
,
says...

On Nov 12, 10:30 am, BDK wrote:
In article 49d4b9e3-7db7-46f6-b8f0-
, says...

On Nov 11, 12:09 pm, RHF wrote:
On Nov 11, 7:31 am, wrote:

- You going to watch those Jesse 'Fema Camps'
- Ventura programs on TruTv Friday night?
- cuhulin

Cuhulin,

Hearing the News about the "FEMA Internment Camps"
on the 'INFO WARS' Shortwave Radio Program with
Alex Jones -via- WWCR on 12,160 kHz @ 1700 UTC
(SNIPPED)
.
.
Alex Jones is hardly a source of "information". Look at this from
Jones:

http://www.infowars.com/recently-sur...umerous-mass-g...

Jones shows us a video of "mass graves" at a Veterans Cemetery. The
phrase 'mass graves' conjures up images of a bulldozer pushing dead
bodies into a large pit at Auschwitz. The cemetery in Houston is
hardly that. The Veterans Cemetery is merely running out of room for
burials, but Jones wants to put a sinister slant on it.

Insulting.

RO

I'm trying to arrange a tour of this "FEMA CAMP".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4

To sane people, it's the Amtrak Beech Grove Shops. They fix trains
there. They have been there for like 104 years. Seems like it's taking a
long time to get these camps going...

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Ron & BDK, =See For Yourself=

"FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps"
-tonight- Friday Night @ 9PM on TruTV
http://www.trutv.com/index.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TruTV

Jesse Ventura?s "Conspiracy Theory" TV Program
http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_theory/index.html
When Will Prez Obama Order The Big Round-Up ?
When Will Prez Obama Order The Big Lock-Up ?
When Will Prez Obama Order Your Family To Camp ?
When Will Prez Obama Declare 'You' An Enemy of "The State" ?
http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_theory/index.html
*.
PROOF POSITIVE THAT THERE ARE :
"FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps" and
they Exist to Lock-Up American US Citizens
http://revolutionradio.org/?p=8127
* See it for yourself on "TruTV"
Friday, Nov. 12 10 PM EST / 9 PM CST
*.
Once Again Alex Jones is Talking About
"FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps"
on "Info Wars" /Alex Jones -via- WWCR
on 12,160 kHz @ 1700 UTC
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...e74b0abcd8d591

i'l be watching ~ RHF
*.
*.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

- I don't know what else to say...
-
- --
- BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

BDK Say : YES Big Sister & We LOVE You Big Sister

?Q? Who Is Big Sister ?

=A= Big Sister -is- Janet Napolitano
Head of the Department of Homeland Security
.
Two Simple Questions :
.
Who Defines a 'National Emergency' ?
-oh-yeah-trust-prez-obama-
NO CONTROLS = NO CONGRESSIONAL OVERSIGHT [.]

Who Declares Anyone An Enemy of 'The State' ?
-oh-yeah-trust-prez-obama-
NO CONTROLS = NO CONGRESSIONAL OVERSIGHT [.]
.
Jesse Ventura?s "Conspiracy Theory" TV Program
http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_theory/index.html

When Will Prez Obama Order The Big Round-Up ?

When Will Prez Obama Order The Big Lock-Up ?

When Will Prez Obama Order Your Family To Camp ?

When Will Prez Obama Declare 'You' An Enemy of "The State" ?
http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_theory/index.html
.
PROOF POSITIVE THAT THERE ARE :
"FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps" and
they Exist to Lock-Up American US Citizens
http://revolutionradio.org/?p=8127
* See it for yourself on "TruTV"
Friday, Nov. 12 10 PM EST / 9 PM CST
.
Prez Obama's "FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps"
-tonight- Friday Night @ 9PM on TruTV
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...5e298b44999cf8
.
.
commissar janet -says- fema welcomes you
comrades : you are safe in our care ~ RHF
.
.

You whackjobs have been whining about this **** since Bush Sr. was in
office, then Clinton, then Bush, and now Obama. I've been to several of
those places listed as "FEMA Camps", and They aren't anything more
sinister than a rail repair facility, and a couple of closed military
bases.

Are you this scared of everything?

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
Old November 13th 10, 06:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.religion.christian

On Nov 11, 12:09 pm, wrote:
On Nov 11, 7:31 am, wrote:

[...]

When you're dealing with an entity with that much power, you have
reason to be.

Old November 13th 10, 09:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.religion.christian

In article ,
says...

On Nov 11, 12:09 pm, wrote:
On Nov 11, 7:31 am, wrote:

[...]

How long are you going to keep shaking in your boots? It's been pretty
close to 30 years of these Chicken Little stories and.....nothing.
Preparing for a huge disaster would make sense, as Katrina proved beyond
doubt, and that's what FEMA is supposed to do, and failed miserably that
time. So what would you have them do any differently in the future? And
I'm supposing you don't want them to set up anyplace to go if/when there
is some terrible disaster? If not, why, and what should they do instead?

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
Old November 13th 10, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Prez Obama's "FEMA Internment-ConcentrationCamps" -tonight- Fr...

If they (''they'') pull a martial law thingy all over America and if
they (''they'') try rounding up thousands and thousands of Americans to
put in those fema camps, I figure as soon as word gets around, all HELL
will break lose!
My opinionated opinion is, IT AINTS AH GONNA HAPPEN!
cuhulin

Old November 14th 10, 02:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
If they (''they'') pull a martial law thingy all over America and if
they (''they'') try rounding up thousands and thousands of Americans to
put in those fema camps, I figure as soon as word gets around, all HELL
will break lose!
My opinionated opinion is, IT AINTS AH GONNA HAPPEN!
cuhulin

No need. We have television and cheap liquor.

Old November 14th 10, 09:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.religion.christian
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 11, 12:09 pm, RHF wrote:
On Nov 11, 7:31 am, wrote:

[...]

BDK,

Had you actually watched the NOV 2010 TruTV
program "Conspiracy Theory" hosted by Jesse
Ventura that addressed the issue of
"FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps" :
Then you might be able be able to address
the present day status of these 'Camps'.

First - Watch the One-Hour TruTV Program and
then go to the FEMA Camps and Facilities that
Jesse and Alex went to : Without a Camera Crew
and Witnesses. Hope we do hear from you again
one of these days . . .

- Are you this scared of everything?

NO : There is Crazy Scared -and- Healthy Scared

I simply believe in Staying Retired, Healthy
and Free ~ RHF

- --
- BDK- Top of the government shill heap
- for over 10 years running!

BDK : shill-on,,, Shill-On... SHILL-ON ! ! !

Obama-U-Cated-R-Us :

We Love You BIG FEMA Craig Fugate !
http://www.fema.gov/about/bios/wfugate.shtm

We Love You BIG SIS Janet Napolitano !
http://www.dhs.gov/xabout/structure/...568253959.shtm

We Love You BIG BRO Prez Obama !
http://www.whitehouse.gov/administra...resident-obama

TruTV Proves :
There Are "FEMA Internment-Concentration Camps"
Run By Big Sister !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...f6ad551da485cc
Old November 14th 10, 11:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Prez Obama's "FEMA Internment-ConcentrationCamps" -tonight- F...

I am on drugs too.Nicotine and Caffeine.I quit Alcohol about two years
ago.
Doggy is on drugs.Heartguard once a month and Bayer Advantage 55 once a
month.I spend about $250 sumpin dollars each year for doggy's
drugs/medicine.One doggy is enough for me.If she kicks the bucket, I
will get me another couch buddy dog.Maybe a Jack Russell or a Cocker
Spaniel.
cuhulin

Old November 14th 10, 11:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The Backlash Begins
http://www.rense.com/general92/dwve.htm

How are they going to charge an 'eight years old boy' with that?
cuhulin

Old November 15th 10, 10:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default In Retrospect : For The Good of The Country Some/Many Republica...

On Nov 11, 8:28*am, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On Nov 10, 8:02 pm, wrote:
Move to Texas, they say everything is bigger in Texas.Maybe that's why
AWOL MORON Boosh lives in Texas.He likes 'bald heads'
cuhulin

On 11/10/2010 11:30 PM, wrote:

Anyone read his book yet?

Not yet...but [you will spread lies and act like you did]

Lib-turds...scum scucking ****-eaters.
Old November 16th 10, 08:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Idiots-R-Us : Fixing Dumb and Fixing Stupid

On Nov 15, 7:58*pm, wrote:
That democrap said, ///I am an old country boy from Edwards,Mississippi,
I know all about chainsaws!
He BROKE my Remington electric chainsaw.

That democrap bought a pawnshop lawn mower.He pushed that lawn mower
over here and he rattled my screen door, he said, ///Show me where that
oil drain plug is!///

democraps sure are STUPID.

- YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!
- ~ former KMOX Saint Louis
- radio talk show host Jim White.
- cuhulin

Cuhulin,

IIRC The old Trainers saying was :
You Can Fix Dumb*
-and-
You Can Fix Stupid**
-but-
You Can't Fix Dumb and Stupid in
the Same Person at the Same Time.

* Fix 'Dumb' {Lack of Knowing} by Education
-by- Acquiring Knowledge
Fixing 'Dumb' is usually eaiser
Being 'Dumb' can get you into Trouble.

** Fix 'Stupid' {Lack of Thinking} by Correction
-by- Thoughtfully Applying Knowledge
Fixing 'Stupid' {Un-Thinking/Un-Caring} is often Tougher
Being/Acting 'Stupid' can get you into Killed.

you have to work with people :
to work with people ~ RHF©