Old March 21st 11, 12:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default What in The Hell

dxAce wrote:
Can we officially say that this one belongs to Clown 'Tard Boy Barry, or must
we continue with the fallacy that it's all Bush's fault?

No, it's long overdue retribution for putting Pan Am out of buisness.

:-)

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to misquote it.
Old March 21st 11, 12:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I loved Pan Am! I flew all over the western world with them until they were
shut down.

An additional 8000 people who held tickets on Pan Am at the time of its
shutdown in December 1991 are also in line for payments, USATODAY.com

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

Old March 21st 11, 01:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 03/20/2011 08:01 PM, Burr wrote:
Are we doing in Libya?

Whay business is it of our what they do?

Those people are so interbred they will follow anyone. Same with Egypt.
I lived there for years, I know what I'm talking about.

If we were smart we would have made the Egyptian army fight the Libyans.
Old March 21st 11, 01:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default As if Obama was in charge

On 03/21/2011 03:17 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:
On 3/20/11 23:06 , wrote:
On Mar 20, 11:57 pm, "D. Peter wrote:
On 3/20/11 22:01 , Burr wrote:

Are we doing in Libya?

We are learning to fear the weak man with something to prove.

M Gadoo-fi is not a Typical head of state .

I was not referring to Ghadafi.

You're such a tool.

Old March 21st 11, 02:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 03/21/2011 03:27 AM, D@LS wrote:
On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 11:01:13 +0800, wrote:

Are we doing in Libya?

I hope we are trying to KILL a mass murderer. Any excuse should do!

Whay business is it of our what they do?

Those people are so interbred they will follow anyone. Same with Egypt.
I lived there for years, I know what I'm talking about.

The USA trying to kill a mass murderer could be a suicide mission.
Old March 21st 11, 02:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 03/21/2011 04:24 AM, dxAce wrote:

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Eisenhower was right..."Beware of the Military-Industrial complex.", no
matter what party is in power.

Can we officially say that this one belongs to Clown 'Tard Boy Barry, or must
we continue with the fallacy that it's all Bush's fault?

It's not my fault. I voted for Cynthia McKinney.

We need a good old fashioned populist uprising. And more taxes on fat cats.
Old March 21st 11, 02:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Pan Am 'Blue Ball' took meself and a whole Airplane load of lean mean
fighting machines from San Francisco to Anchorage to Hong Kong to Tokyo
to Tan Son Nhut.I used to see the Pan Am 'Blue Balls' oftentimes flying
into and out of Tan Son Nhut.Later on, because of the Vietcong, there
were no more Pan Am 'Blue Balls' flying into and out of Tan Son Nhut.
[Move them off the Base!]

http://www.tsna.org
cuhulin

Old March 21st 11, 02:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 20, 8:57*pm, "D. Peter Maus" wrote:
On 3/20/11 22:01 , Burr wrote:

Are we doing in Libya?

* *We are learning to fear the weak man with something to prove.

I would agree, except in this case, weakness ends at the oil
derricks. Libya sits on plenty of petroleum.
Old March 21st 11, 03:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

How about the 'other War' in Messico?

The war that USA is trying to hide.Source Fox News by Greta Van
Susteren.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=304856

Forget Libya, We Should Be In Mexico!
cuhulin

GONE TO HELL Dennis@Lassetter. com CB 11 August 31st 09 12:33 AM
Just for the hell of it Burr Patterson, Jr. Shortwave 1 November 2nd 04 07:22 PM
PRO-96 - Hell yeah or hell no? midol Scanner 0 October 31st 04 04:21 PM
what the hell is that? Dr.X CB 23 September 28th 04 04:51 PM
What in the Hell Telamon Shortwave 9 March 20th 04 05:49 AM