Old May 5th 11, 05:25 PM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,sci.skeptic

Default RANK FORGERY -- obama birth certificate!

In article 8351d405-b405-44f1-b46e-2a2c100dcb47
@s9g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, says...

On May 4, 3:22*pm, BDK wrote:
In article 7164e332-dfa2-471b-ad87-5e4b98a59956@
34g2000pru.googlegroups.com, says...

On May 3, 1:46*am, BDK wrote:
In article 093b7deb-3873-4fdf-9cbc-
, says...

If he had a legal birth certifricate he would not have to use bogus
Social Security Numbers .

Social Security Numbers are issued by Our Solvern Great Britain and a
British Subject cant get one.Only citizns of the United States are
held responsible for their bankruptcy debt to Great Briain.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/secretoath.htm

You understand how SS numbers are issued about as well as you understand
anything else....you don't. It's all just bull**** in, and insanity out.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Sure I do they are given by Britain and British Subjects are assigned
temporary numbers only good for six months!

WTF? What does "Britain" have to do with SS numbers?

This should be a good one..

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!- Hide quoted text -

They collect taxes from citizens of the United States called income
tax this is British tarriffs on the United States Citizens that live
and work on Great Britains United States! Americas bankruptcy cinched
it.You wont find this
taught in schools or no one would pay income tax ever again. Read
these articles.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/secretoath.htm

http://www.barefootsworld.net/usfraud.html

And again, this proves you are totally insane.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
Old May 5th 11, 05:26 PM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,sci.skeptic

In article b3704448-a106-4760-98f6-
,
says...

On May 3, 1:46*am, BDK wrote:
[...]

and work on Great Britains United States of America, the bankruptcy
cinched it.You wont find this taught in schools or no one would pay
income tax ever again. Read these articles.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/secretoath.htm

http://www.barefootsworld.net/usfraud.html

http://www.natural-person.ca/pdf/Gre...n_owns_USA.PDF

Here's you a great lesson in history by Myron Fagan up untill the
last few minutes when starts pushing Mormanism(the jesuit practice of
incest and pedphilia).

http://www.awakeandarise.org/article/MyronFagan.htm

No matter how many times you post it Joe, it's still 100% kooktardery.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
Old May 5th 11, 06:56 PM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,sci.skeptic

On May 3, 1:46 am, *wrote:
[...]

You don't know your ass from your face. *Shut up.- Hide quoted text -

I think my ass would make you a Sunday face. Now you prove the British
dont own the USA and that the IRS is not their collection agency!
Old May 5th 11, 08:17 PM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,sci.skeptic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frf9G...eature=related
Old May 6th 11, 03:46 AM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,sci.skeptic

On May 5, 7:01*pm, George Plimpton wrote:
On 5/5/2011 3:53 PM, joeturn wrote:

On May 5, 6:24 pm, George *wrote:
On 5/5/2011 12:17 PM, joeturn wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frf9G...eature=related

Bull****

Heres your

Bull****. *Your stupid little video is bull****.

You believe and eat bull****.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w53TMpk6QNc

Old May 6th 11, 03:53 AM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,sci.skeptic

More bull**** - all you have.

Old May 6th 11, 08:19 AM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,sci.skeptic

On 5/5/2011 5:27 AM, Iarnrod wrote:
On May 3, 11:51 pm, George wrote:
On 5/3/2011 8:12 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:

"Iarnrod" wrote in message

None the less if there is no marriage Certifricate still means he was
fatherless,

And that, dearie, is what would make him a US natural born citizen
EVEN IF his mom had him in kenya, which it's been proven she did not.
If she was no legally married, then the location DOES NOT MATTER!!!

That's completely wrong. The McCarran Walter Act, aka the Immigration
and Naturalization Act of 1952, specified in Title III, Ch. 1, Sec. 301(a):

The following shall be citizens and nationals of the United State at birth:

(7) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States
and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien,
and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth
of such person, was physically present in the United States or its
outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than
ten years, at least five of which were after attaining the age
of fourteen years

The marital status of the parents is irrelevant.

That is incorrect.

No - it is correct.

The above applied only to married parents.

That's false, of course, but moot: Stanley Ann Dunham was indubitably
married to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. Once again, you lose and have ****
on your face.

Just for fun, and to rub your nose in the **** even mo

CHILDREN BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK:

Sec. 309. (a) The provisions of paragraphs (3), (4), (5) and (7) of
section 301 (a), and of paragraph (2) of section 308, of this title
shall apply as of the date of birth to a child born out of wedlock
on or after the effective date of this Act, if the paternity of such
child is established while such child is under the age of twenty-one
years by legitimation.

http://library.uwb.edu/guides/USimmi...stat%20163.pdf

So, of course, we see that the relevant law cited above, covering birth
abroad to parents of whom only one is a U.S. citizen, would have applied
to Hussein's birth had he been born abroad, whether or not his parents
were married, and so he would not have been born a U.S. citizen had he
been born abroad because his citizen-parent - his mother - did not meet
the residency requirement. Your bull**** is refuted, and you have still
more **** on your face. This happens frequently to snarky, absurdly
arrogant young males like you.

Old May 7th 11, 07:54 PM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,sci.skeptic

On May 6, 4:39*pm, George Plimpton wrote:
On 5/6/2011 2:02 PM,Iarnrodwrote:

On May 6, 9:32 am, George *wrote:
On 5/6/2011 8:06 AM,Iarnrodwrote:

On May 3, 1:46 am, * * *wrote:
[...]

OK.

http://www.ushistory.org/DECLARATION...clarationscanb....

That doesn't "prove" anything, boy.

It proves everything,

It doesn't "prove" anything, boy.

"Boy!" BWAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!

Blimpton seems increasingly intent on maintaining his perfect record
of never having been correct about anything!
Old May 7th 11, 10:53 PM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,sci.skeptic

"Iarnrod" wrote in message

[...]

Correct: it is irrelevant.

IF he had been born abroad, Hussein would not have been born a citizen,
under the law in effect in 1961.

So bigamy has become legal?

You have no proof, of course, that Barack Hussein Obama Sr. was married
to someone else while married to Stanley Ann Dunham.

And you still have none.

I win

You lose.

You lose.

Had Hussein been born abroad, he would not have been born a citizen
under the law in effect in 1961.