Old May 8th 11, 05:22 PM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,sci.skeptic

Default As Usual 'Larnrod' Gets It Wrong Again...

The snarky boy, who bizarrely likes to pretend he's a 60+ year old
woman, gets everything wrong. In particular, he is wrong about whether
or not Hussein Jr. would have been born a citizen had he been born abroad.

Given the citizenship of Hussein Jr.'s father and the age of his mother,
Hussein would not have been born a citizen had he been born abroad in
1961. The Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1952 (INA) specifies
who is born a citizen (including birth in the United States.) If birth
is abroad to parents of whom only one is a citizen, there is a US
residency requirement for the citizen parent. Hussein Jr.'s mother did
not meet that requirement in 1961, *irrespective* of her marital status.
If Stanley Ann Dunham Obama was not legally married to Hussein Sr., as
the snarky boy fatuously maintains without a shred of proof, that has no
bearing on whether or not she met the residency requirement. If she was
not legally married to Hussein Sr. but had met the residency
requirement, then that would make it *harder*, not easier, for Hussein
Jr. to have been born a citizen.

But the inability of the Maoist mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, to meet the
residency requirement, is all you need to know: had Hussein Jr. been
born abroad, he would not have been born a citizen.
Old May 9th 11, 04:39 AM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,sci.skeptic

On May 8, 10:22*am, George Plimpton wrote:
The snarky boy,

Is that you, Blimpton?

BWAHAAHAAHAAAA!!! You've probably never even SEEN a woman, Blimpie.
'cept your mom.

who bizarrely likes to pretend he's a 60+ year old
woman, gets everything wrong.

I of course have never been wrong. Not before. Not now. You are
wrong.

*In particular, he is wrong about whether
or not Hussein Jr. would have been born a citizen had he been born abroad..

Incorrect. you are.

FACT.
Old May 9th 11, 05:15 AM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,sci.skeptic

On 5/8/2011 8:39 PM, Iarnrod wrote:
On May 8, 10:22 am, George wrote:
The snarky boy,who bizarrely likes to pretend he's a 60+ year old
woman, gets everything wrong.

I of course have never been wrong.

Always.

Why do you pretend to be a 60+ year old woman? You're not. You're
(nominally) a male, in your 20s or 30s. I know. We all know. What's
with the ****ing lame charade, boy?
Old May 9th 11, 05:26 AM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,sci.skeptic

Default As Usual 'Larnrod' Gets It Correct All the Time, and Blimpton Agrees...

On May 8, 10:22 am, George *wrote:
The snarky boy,who bizarrely likes to pretend he's a 60+ year old
woman, gets everything wrong.

I of course have never been wrong.

Always.

That's right, it is always the case that I have never been wrong.

Why do you pretend to be a 60+ year old woman? *You're not. *You're
(nominally) a male, in your 20s or 30s. *I know. *We all know. *What's
with the ****ing lame charade, boy?

Poor poor Blimpie. Never seen a woman's vagina since his mommy
squirted his sorry ass out on the floor and left him. No wonder he's
so "gender confused!" chuckle

Old May 9th 11, 05:41 AM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,sci.skeptic

On May 8, 10:22 am, George wrote:
The snarky boy,who bizarrely likes to pretend he's a 60+ year old
woman, gets everything wrong.

I of course have never been wrong.

Always.

That's right

That's right: always wrong.

Why do you pretend to be a 60+ year old woman? You're not. You're
(nominally) a male, in your 20s or 30s. I know. We all know. What's
with the ****ing lame charade, boy?

Poor poor [snarky boy bull**** snipped]

You're not a woman. You have some bizarre mental handicap that causes
you to want to pretend to be one in Usenet.

Old May 9th 11, 05:42 AM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,sci.skeptic

On May 8, 10:22 am, George wrote:
The snarky boy,who bizarrely likes to pretend he's a 60+ year old
woman, gets everything wrong.

I of course have never been wrong.

Always.
Why do you pretend to be a 60+ year old woman? You're not. You're
(nominally) a male, in your 20s or 30s. I know. We all know. What's
with the ****ing lame charade, boy?

Mother fixation.

--
[Why Are Republicans Climate Skeptics?]
Maybe that's because the Republicans come from more rural states that haven't