Old May 24th 11, 06:55 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.immigration,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns

Default A McDonalds with all whites and NO MEXICANS?!? In California?!?

On May 23, 8:46*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 5/23/2011 8:22 PM, Benny Fishhole wrote:

That's right, they are now Mexican by the second definition. Now go
tell your illegal bride to go cook up some tacos.

As I said, today, for all practical purposes, "BEANER = INDIAN." *...
end of story ...

If you doubt it, take a look at them, today the majority in my city are
South American Indians ... and here from Brazil, Peru, Guatemala, etc.

And, like I further said, most do not use the word "mexican" properly ...

Regards,
JS

Well most Hispanics are Mexicans. That's why I use Mexican first
before
Brazilian or Peruvian or other South American National. Most Illegal
aliens
are Mexicans. That's the issue! Most Hispanic gangbangers are
Mexicans.
So do you have problem with that? Those ******* are waving Mexican
flag
during Labor day protest in US territory. No Hispanic waved
Brazilian or Peruvian flag. It's only Mexican waving their flag
because they are anti-Americans in US society. That's the #1
Hispanic/Latino.problem we face.

Old May 24th 11, 12:35 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.immigration,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns

On May 24, 1:55*am, Red Cloud wrote:
[...]

You're wrong. Every "first" generation group of immigrants has always
held on to their native roots. The English who came here were all
subjects of the British crown LONG before they became "Americans" and
they were proud of it. The only real Americans are the native Indians
who were here long before our white ancestors arrived.

But your point is well taken. Gang bangers, illegals and evil doers
are a problem. And if our stupid government would just decriminalize
all drugs and redeploy those resources that fight the "drug war" to
border protection the whole problem would go away. So focus your
brain. The real problem isn't Hispanics. The real enemy is ourselves
for using the wrong tactics and blaming the wrong causes. Take the
profit out of drugs an our problem resolves itself overnight.

Old May 24th 11, 04:38 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.immigration,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns

On 5/23/2011 10:55 PM, Red Cloud wrote:
On May 23, 8:46 pm, John wrote:
[...]

Most of "them" are indians ... end of story. "Mexican" is very
misleading. Few Spanish wish to come here from mexico -- where they ARE
THE RULING CLASS!

Regards,
JS

Old May 24th 11, 04:40 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.immigration,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns

On 5/24/2011 4:35 AM, Billary wrote:
On May 24, 1:55 am, Red wrote:
On May 23, 8:46 pm, John wrote:

[...]

I certainly do support your ideas as being on the proper track ...

Regards,
JS

Old May 24th 11, 07:00 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.immigration,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns

Red Cloud wrote in
:

On May 23, 8:46*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 5/23/2011 8:22 PM, Benny Fishhole wrote:

That's right, they are now Mexican by the second definition. Now go
tell your illegal bride to go cook up some tacos.

As I said, today, for all practical purposes, "BEANER = INDIAN." *...
end of story ...

If you doubt it, take a look at them, today the majority in my city
are South American Indians ... and here from Brazil, Peru, Guatemala,
etc.

And, like I further said, most do not use the word "mexican" properly

Regards,
JS

Well most Hispanics are Mexicans. That's why I use Mexican first
before
Brazilian or Peruvian or other South American National.

I assume you mean most Hispanics who are in the US. What the term means
is Spanish speaking people or culture. It also means an American whose
first language is Spanish.

Most Illegal
aliens
are Mexicans. That's the issue! Most Hispanic gangbangers are
Mexicans.

In the US.

--
Sleep well tonight....RD (The Sandman)

If you woke up this morning....
Don't complain.

Old May 24th 11, 07:20 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.immigration,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns

On 5/24/2011 11:00 AM, RD Sandman wrote:
I assume you mean most Hispanics who are in the US. What the term means
is Spanish speaking people or culture. It also means an American whose
first language is Spanish.

And, once again, a worthless term in use of describing the race(s) of
the illegal invaders ...

Regards,
JS

Old May 24th 11, 07:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I Avoid Anything and Everything WETBACK.I AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE!
cuhulin

Old May 24th 11, 07:32 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.immigration,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns

On May 23, 8:46 pm, John *wrote:
[...]

JS- Hide quoted text -

Mexico does have a problem - a very serious one - with political
corruption, as do many Latin American nations. Their history is rife
with corrupt events that make ours look paltry by comparison. With
this crap going on and the needs of the electorate ignored, can you
blame them for wanting to leave? I have a co-worker of Brazilian
ancestry, a great person and proud American BTW, who left because she
was sick of the Brazilian corruption.

Bruce
Old May 25th 11, 12:40 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.immigration,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns
RHF RHF is offline

Default Bienvenidos El "Arcos de Oro" Amigos !

On May 23, 10:55*pm, Red Cloud wrote:
On May 23, 8:46*pm, John Smith wrote:

On 5/23/2011 8:22 PM, Benny Fishhole wrote:

That's right, they are now Mexican by the second definition. Now go
tell your illegal bride to go cook up some tacos.

As I said, today, for all practical purposes, "BEANER = INDIAN." *....
end of story ...

If you doubt it, take a look at them, today the majority in my city are
South American Indians ... and here from Brazil, Peru, Guatemala, etc.

And, like I further said, most do not use the word "mexican" properly ....

Regards,
JS

- Well most Hispanics are Mexicans.

nah,,, Nah... NAH ! ! !

Latin America has roughly 300M Hispanics
excluding 190M Brazilians.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._by_population

Mexico has the largest Hispanic Population with
112M about 1/3rd of the Hispanics living in
Latin America -but- 1/3rd is NOT the Majority.

FWIW : The USA has a Hispanic Population of
~48M : Making the USA #2 : 2nd to Mexico
http://www.infoplease.com/spot/hhmcensus1.html
http://hispanic.com/topics/hispanicpopulation.aspx

That 48M US Hispanics is larger than the 33M
Canadians; and Canada has a small Hispanic
Population of just around 300K.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_American_Canadian
That's about the Population of Pittsburgh, PA
-or- Cincinnati, OH -or- London, ON {Canada}

just cause 'i' hiss hiss hiss...
-there-is-no-need-to- panic ~ RHF

ibiquity Digital Radio and McDonalds Hamburgers [email protected] Shortwave 1 May 1st 09 08:17 PM
McDonalds Ham Discount? WA3MOJ Policy 7 July 9th 04 06:11 AM
Blacks no longer have same requirements as whites to be police in Florida Road Warrior CB 17 April 23rd 04 05:06 AM
AOL Hates Whites, Too 14313 balderdash Shortwave 7 November 9th 03 10:17 AM
Whites Will Become Extinct Without Knowing It, Says UW Prof Soames123 Shortwave 1 November 8th 03 08:40 AM