Old June 5th 11, 07:12 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

Default 9/11 debris fills basement levels and is forced to flow debris outward!

On Jun 4, 7:20*pm, corneal pye c...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid wrote:
On 11-06-04 07:24 PM,Iarnrodwrote:

On Jun 4, 1:04 am, corneal pyec...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid *wrote:
On 11-06-03 10:32 PM,Iarnrodwrote:

On Jun 3, 10:04 am, corneal pyec...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid * *wrote:
On 11-06-02 11:28 PM,Iarnrodwrote:

On Jun 1, 11:05 pm, corneal pyec...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid * * *wrote:
On 11-06-01 08:42 PM,Iarnrodwrote:

On Jun 1, 5:29 pm, corneal pyec...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid * * * *wrote:
On 11-06-01 08:16 AM,Iarnrodwrote:

On May 31, 10:57 pm, wrote:

Wrong . He was claimed to be dead FOUR times before the heavily
publicized 2011 'death' ...

No he wasn't. Moron twoofers running around the past few years
claiming UBL was dead doesn't actually constitute a legitimate claim.
It's just your own echo chamber rattling back your insanities at you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/2135473.stm

Thursday, 18 July, 2002, 09:15 GMT 10:15 UK
Bin Laden 'probably' dead

The US Federal Bureau of Investigation's counter-terrorism chief, Dale
Watson, says he thinks Osama bin Laden is "probably" dead.

(Moron twoofer?)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ma-Bin-Laden-d...

The theory first received an airing in the American Spectator magazine
earlier this year when former U.S. foreign intelligence officer and
senior editor Angelo M. Codevilla, a professor of international
relations at Boston University, stated bluntly: 'All the evidence
suggests Elvis Presley is more alive today than Osama Bin Laden.'

(Moron twoofer?)

There are other doubters, too. Professor Bruce Lawrence, head of Duke
University's religious studies' department and the foremost Bin Laden
expert, argues that the increasingly secular language in the video and
audio tapes of Osama (his earliest ones are littered with references to
God and the Prophet Mohammed) are inconsistent with his strict Islamic
religion, Wahhabism.

(Moron twoofer?)

This week, still more questions have been raised with the publication in
America and Britain of a book called Osama Bin Laden: Dead or Alive?

Written by political analyst and philosopher Professor David Ray
Griffin, former emeritus professor at California's Claremont School of
Theology, it is provoking shock waves - for it goes into far more detail
about his supposed death and suggests there has been a cover-up by the West.

The book claims that Bin Laden died of kidney failure, or a linked
complaint, on December 13, 2001, while living in Afghanistan's Tora Bora
mountains close to the border with Waziristan.

His burial took place within 24 hours, in line with Muslim religious
rules, and in an unmarked grave, which is a Wahhabi custom.

(Moron twoofer?)

--

Yes, all obviously were wrong.

But were they, to quote your claim, *"Moron twoofers"?

So it would seem, dip****, since UBL was alive and well.

Oh, so they have all published additional material which qualifies as
911 "twoof"?

Care to CITE those publications?

Don't you
feel stupid even bringing it up?

Not really, I mean citing the FBI's own "counter-terrorism chief" isn't
exactly a weak resource, now is it?

Well...IS it?

Hint: You have nothing.

I have timely cites OF the day.

You have hindsight.

Hint - hindsight can NEVER rewrite history.

Cope.

You keep citing people's OPINIONS as FACTS.

The only "fact" I have stated is that THESE people are NOT "Moron twoofers".

Care to DISPUTE that?

Do you normally have such trouble separating fiction from reality?

No, that seems to be your dissonance.

chuckle

Time for you to put up or shut up, how many of these resources can you
quantify as "Moron twoofers"?

This is grand hilarity, enjoy turning on my rotisserie spit, you silly twit.

Sad and pathetic little protests of yours, drowning in the sea of
TRUTH.

Nothing you would have bathed in...

The FACT that I have proven all my claims and debunked yours sort of
makes you look like a silly little boy here, kooker. you're circling
the drain.

Your claim was that all these people who said bin Laden was dead are
"Moron twoofers".

They are.

I state again, you have NOT proved that and even you are not foolish
enough to call the FBI's counter-terrorism chief a "Moron twoofer".

He did not claim that UBL was dead. I said, as you noted, that those
who claim he was dead before he was killed are moron twoofers. This is
beyond dispute. People who expressed opinions or guessed that he might
be dead prior to his actually being dead are not claiming he was dead.
Please acquire some comprehension skills and I might not have to
repeatedly kick your stupid ass.

Game over.

And I won.

Hint: You lose, and you lose big-time.

I do?!???

Well, uh, yeah.

Only in your delusions.

In reality. You are deluded.

You have cited NOTHING except people expressing GUESSES and OPINIONS.

You called them "Moron twoofers".

As they are if they claimed UBL was already dead.. Obviously, he was
not.

So you are publicly stating that Dale Watson is a "Moron twoofer"?

Is that your FINAL answer?

I think you have no clue what constitutes a "twoofer".

Is that definitive applicable to the head of the FBI's own
counter-terrorism unit?

Eh?

Is it????

He did not claim UBL was dead, fuzznuts.

Ah so now the real squirming begins...

By you.

he said he was "probably dead".

THANK YOU for kicking your own ass and saving me the effort. You just
admitted you were wrong.

He was guessing. He was not asserting a claim, you ****in' moron. NOW
that you have kicked your own ass, do you see where you made your
error?

So we can say he was "probably" wrong.

We can say he was, in fact, since UBL was only recently killed.

But you will NEVER indict him as a "twoofer".

Why would I? He isn't. He didn't claim UBL was dead. YOU claimed that
he said that but now you admit he did not say that.

So stop trying.

BWAHAHAHHAHAAHAAA!!! You're begging for mercy when I now have you
backtracking so deliciously? No quarter, dearie.

EPIC FAIL.

Yours, yes.

Nope, yours. Not in dispute.

Sorry you made claims you can't prove,

I proved them of course, and you just changed your claim and admitted
you lied.

sad it troubles you so much you
can never admit it.

I admit I kicked your ass as you now overtly admit.

The fact that we killed UBL last month sorta means you're an idiot and
he was not dead before that.

The "fact" changes nothing in hindsight. At each stage of his tape
dissemination there have been credible governmental experts who claimed
that the tapes we

a. not him

b. composites

c. old recordings

No there weren't.

And thereby questioned if he was still alive.

Thank you for ADMITTING once again that they did not CLAIM that he was
dead, as you originally LIED.

The people who did this
were not "twoofers" they were defense analysts and that was there
considered expert opinion at THOSE times.

O-P-I-N-I-O-N

Suggest you have mommy explain to you the difference between stating
an opinion and asserting a claim.

(You're making this WAAAAAAY to easy for me!)

Nothing you can say here will rewrite history,

Nor would I want to since history backs up my claims and contradicts
yours, as you yourself just backtracked.

so just quit acting like
a petulant child.

I just kicked your whiny goal-post-shifting ass, moron.

It was easy.
Old June 5th 11, 05:32 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

On May 31, 10:57 pm, wrote:

[...]

So you claim the FBI's counter-terrorism chief is a "twoofer", is that
your final answer?

I state again, you have NOT proved that and even you are not foolish
enough to call the FBI's counter-terrorism chief a "Moron twoofer".

He did not claim that UBL was dead.

He said "probably dead", which in the absence of a corpus delecti is the
same thing.

I said, as you noted, that those
who claim he was dead before he was killed are moron twoofers. This is
beyond dispute. People who expressed opinions or guessed that he might
be dead prior to his actually being dead are not claiming he was dead.

Pathetic squirm.

Please acquire some comprehension skills and I might not have to
repeatedly kick your stupid ass.

Game over.

And I won.

"Former U.S. foreign intelligence officer and senior editor Angelo M.
Codevilla" is a "twofer" too?

Hint: You lose, and you lose big-time.

I do?!???

Well, uh, yeah.

Only in your delusions.

In reality. You are deluded.

You are a serial liar.

You have cited NOTHING except people expressing GUESSES and OPINIONS.

You called them "Moron twoofers".

As they are if they claimed UBL was already dead.. Obviously, he was
not.

So you are publicly stating that Dale Watson is a "Moron twoofer"?

Is that your FINAL answer?

I think you have no clue what constitutes a "twoofer".

Is that definitive applicable to the head of the FBI's own
counter-terrorism unit?

Eh?

Is it????

He did not claim UBL was dead, fuzznuts.

Ah so now the real squirming begins...

By you.

More lies from you.

he said he was "probably dead".

THANK YOU for kicking your own ass and saving me the effort. You just
admitted you were wrong.

Nope.

I just showed you credentialed insiders believed him to be dead and said
as much.

He was guessing.

Nope, a "guess" is an uneducated speculation.

The people I listed were educated analysts.

He was not asserting a claim, you ****in' moron. NOW
that you have kicked your own ass, do you see where you made your
error?

And what of:

Angelo M. Codevilla, a professor of international
relations at Boston University, stated bluntly: 'All the evidence
Elvis Presley is more alive today than Osama Bin Laden.'

(Moron twoofer?)

So we can say he was "probably" wrong.

We can say he was, in fact, since UBL was only recently killed.

Allegedly, as we yet lack any verifiable physical evidence.

But you will NEVER indict him as a "twoofer".

Why would I? He isn't. He didn't claim UBL was dead. YOU claimed that
he said that but now you admit he did not say that.

His claim, sans a corpse, was that he was "probably dead".

His claim was totally unambiguous.

[...]

You really do like getting your ass kicked:

Researchers in Switzerland have questioned the authenticity of the
recent audio recording attributed to Osama Bin Laden.

A team from the Lausanne-based Dalle Molle Institute for Perceptual
Artificial Intelligence, Idiap, said it was 95% certain the tape does
not feature the voice of the al-Qaeda leader.

And thereby questioned if he was still alive.

Thank you for ADMITTING once again that they did not CLAIM that he was
dead, as you originally LIED.

Probably dead = probably not alive = unambiguous.

Also:

Angelo M. Codevilla, a professor of international
relations at Boston University, stated bluntly: 'All the evidence
Elvis Presley is more alive today than Osama Bin Laden.'

The people who did this
were not "twoofers" they were defense analysts and that was there
considered expert opinion at THOSE times.

O-P-I-N-I-O-N

EXPERT "opinion".

Suggest you have mommy explain to you the difference between stating
an opinion and asserting a claim.

(You're making this WAAAAAAY to easy for me!)

You're spinning like a top now.

Nothing you can say here will rewrite history,

Nor would I want to since history backs up my claims and contradicts
yours, as you yourself just backtracked.

Nope, credible experts made statement indicating he was dead, cope.

so just quit acting like
a petulant child.

I just kicked your whiny goal-post-shifting ass, moron.

It was easy.

You did what you always do when trapped, spin, obfuscate, lie and deny.

Whose payroll are you on anyway?

Old June 5th 11, 05:37 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

On May 31, 10:57 pm, wrote:

[...]

"probably dead" is NOT the same thing as "is dead".

Until you can separate fact from assertion and factual statement from
opinion, you're never going to be able to recognize when someone is telling
you what is true from what they simply hope is true.

Old June 6th 11, 01:38 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

On May 31, 10:57 pm, wrote:

[...]

So you are going to CONTINUE to be a short-bus rider by failing at
reading comprehension? Is THAT your final answer?

Hint: As you yourself ADMITTED TO LYING, he did NOT claim that UBL was
dead. Now you are BACTRACKING on the only honest admission you have
made? BWAHAAAHAAAAHAHAHAAAA!!! I have to admit, you are the most
stupid kook I have bashed in quite some time!

I state again, you have NOT proved that and even you are not foolish
enough to call the FBI's counter-terrorism chief a "Moron twoofer".

He did not claim that UBL was dead.

He said "probably dead",

Aha!! So once aganin you are swinging back to my side and ADMITTING
that he DID NOT CLAIM UBL was dead byut only proposed a guess, a
speculation, an OPINION.

I've been suggesting that, as your hero Bush would say, you
"edjumacate" yourself on the differences between asserting a claim and
stating an opinion. You might spare the need for me to kick your
stupid kooker ass.

which in the absence of a corpus delecti is the
same thing.

It is not even close to the same thing. Stating a claim would cross
the line between opinion and factual assertion. I understand that to
someone as dense as you who constantly fabricates and lies, they seem
like the same but to people with what we like to call "brains," they
are not.

I said, as you noted, that those
who claim he was dead before he was killed are moron twoofers. This is
beyond dispute. People who expressed opinions or guessed that he might
be dead prior to his actually being dead are not claiming he was dead.

Pathetic squirm.

By you.

It is simply FACT that people stating an opinion are not stating a
factual claim but asserting their GUESS.

Gawd, but you're a stupid one. Is it from a lifetime of sniffing glue
or from a lifetime of being a rightarded moron?

Please acquire some comprehension skills and I might not have to
repeatedly kick your stupid ass.

Game over.

And I won.

"Former U.S. foreign intelligence officer and senior editor Angelo M.
Codevilla" is a "twofer" too?

When he expressed his "opinion" in 2009, after Obama took office, that
UBL most probably was dead? I didn't see an actual claim from him.
You're good at finding things that aren't there... why don't YOU try?
BWAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHA!!

Incidentally, he does seem to be one of your fellow rightards so
perhaps he IS a moron twoofer. Does he believe Bush blew up the twin
towers too? snicker

Hint: You lose, and you lose big-time.

I do?!???

Well, uh, yeah.

Only in your delusions.

In reality. You are deluded.

You are a serial liar.

Your statement in itself is a lie. You cannot point to one single word
of mine that is a lie whilst *I* have exposed every single one of your
statements as fatally flawed. You have ONLY lied.

You have cited NOTHING except people expressing GUESSES and OPINIONS.

You called them "Moron twoofers".

As they are if they claimed UBL was already dead.. Obviously, he was
not.

So you are publicly stating that Dale Watson is a "Moron twoofer"?

Is that your FINAL answer?

I think you have no clue what constitutes a "twoofer".

Is that definitive applicable to the head of the FBI's own
counter-terrorism unit?

Eh?

Is it????

He did not claim UBL was dead, fuzznuts.

Ah so now the real squirming begins...

By you.

More lies from you.

More dancing away by you, in your complete and utter inability to
point to one single thing I have said that is a lie, while I have been
proving all of your statements to be lies. Hint: Your desperation is
palpable.

he said he was "probably dead".

THANK YOU for kicking your own ass and saving me the effort. You just
admitted you were wrong.

Nope.

Yep.

I just showed you credentialed insiders believed him to be dead and said
as much.

Uh, moron. Clue? Hint:

"Believed..."

There's that troublesome word again that proves you wrong.

They did NOT say that he was dead. they stated their OPINION.

They did NOT make the factual assertion that he was dead.

You DID admit you were wrong and it seems you're too stupid even to
know it.

He was guessing.

Nope, a "guess" is an uneducated speculation.

"Speculation."

Look it up, ****-for-brains.

The people I listed were educated analysts.

Stating a belief and opinion but not making factual assertions.

I know that you want ever so much for this to be different but no
amount of repeated assertion by you will ever change an opinion to a
fact.

He was not asserting a claim, you ****in' moron. NOW
that you have kicked your own ass, do you see where you made your
error?

And what of:

Angelo M. Codevilla, a professor of international
relations at Boston University, stated bluntly: 'All the evidence
Elvis Presley is more alive today than Osama Bin Laden.'

(Moron twoofer?)

Opinion. Not making a factual assertion.

Turns out his opinion was wrong, on top of it.

He does seem to be, like you, a rightard however.

So we can say he was "probably" wrong.

We can say he was, in fact, since UBL was only recently killed.

Allegedly, as we yet lack any verifiable physical evidence.

No we don't. It is proven historical fact. Denial is not doubt,
sweetums.

But you will NEVER indict him as a "twoofer".

Why would I? He isn't. He didn't claim UBL was dead. YOU claimed that
he said that but now you admit he did not say that.

His claim, sans a corpse, was that he was "probably dead".

Which is an opinion and nothing more. you jeep stating this but it
will never become a factual assertion.

His claim was totally unambiguous.

His opinion was not a claim. His look at available evidence led him to
"opine" that UBL was "probably dead." That does not even come CLOSE to
making the flat out assertion that UBL was dead at the time.

So stop trying.

BWAHAHAHHAHAAHAAA!!! You're begging for mercy when I now have you
backtracking so deliciously? No quarter, dearie.

Angelo M. Codevilla, a professor of international
relations at Boston University, stated bluntly: 'All the evidence
Elvis Presley is more alive today than Osama Bin Laden.'

He was certainly entitled to his opinion. Note however that it turns
out he was wrong.

[...]

Uh, yeah.

Holly ****.

Griffin is like "Lord of the Kooks." Of course David Ray Griffin is a
moron twoofer. He is a nutbag. Like you.

sad it troubles you so much you
can never admit it.

I admit I kicked your ass as you now overtly admit.

Written by political analyst and philosopher Professor David Ray
Griffin, former emeritus professor at California's Claremont School of
Theology, it is provoking shock waves - for it goes into far more detail
about his supposed death and suggests there has been a cover-up by the West.

The book claims that Bin Laden died of kidney failure, or a linked
complaint, on December 13, 2001, while living in Afghanistan's Tora Bora
mountains close to the border with Waziristan.
His burial took place within 24 hours, in line with Muslim religious
rules, and in an unmarked grave, which is a Wahhabi custom.

(Moron twoofer?)

See above.

Griffin is Supreme Idiot among the twoofers. Nothing he has said is
correct.

The fact that we killed UBL last month sorta means you're an idiot and
he was not dead before that.

The "fact" changes nothing in hindsight. At each stage of his tape
dissemination there have been credible governmental experts who claimed
that the tapes we

a. not him

b. composites

c. old recordings

No there weren't.

You really do like getting your ass kicked:

I wouldn't know. It's never happened.

Researchers in Switzerland have questioned the authenticity of the
recent audio recording attributed to Osama Bin Laden.

Turns out they were wrong.

A team from the Lausanne-based Dalle Molle Institute for Perceptual
Artificial Intelligence, Idiap, said it was 95% certain the tape does
not feature the voice of the al-Qaeda leader.

Ooops for them!

And thereby questioned if he was still alive.

Thank you for ADMITTING once again that they did not CLAIM that he was
dead, as you originally LIED.

Probably dead = probably not alive = unambiguous.

Correct, it's an unambiguous statement of OPINION, not fact.

(You're making this too easy to kick your stupid kooker ass.)

The people who did this
were not "twoofers" they were defense analysts and that was there
considered expert opinion at THOSE times.

O-P-I-N-I-O-N

EXPERT "opinion".

An opinion coming from an expert does not convert it to a factual
assertion, insane nut job.

Suggest you have mommy explain to you the difference between stating
an opinion and asserting a claim.

(You're making this WAAAAAAY to easy for me!)

You're spinning like a top now.

Laughing at your stupid kooker ass.

Nothing you can say here will rewrite history,

Nor would I want to since history backs up my claims and contradicts
yours, as you yourself just backtracked.

Nope, credible experts made statement indicating he was dead, cope.

Nope, they stated an opinion only, and turns out they were wrong.

so just quit acting like
a petulant child.

I just kicked your whiny goal-post-shifting ass, moron.

It was easy.

You did what you always do when trapped, spin, obfuscate, lie and deny.

Since I have never been "trapped," this is yet one more proof of your
insanity. I won. ALl of my claims are clearly spelled out and proven
fact. None of them can be refuted by your fabrications and lies.

Whose payroll are you on anyway?

"Payroll?" WTF? I am retired and a grandmother amusing myself by
making sport of insane nut jobs like you. You provide more daily
comedy gold than watching Maury. Kooks like you make it easy for
people like me to get jollies out of insulting your stupid kooker
asses.

Old June 6th 11, 05:00 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

On 11-06-06 07:38 AM, Iarnrod wrote:
Opinion. Not making a factual assertion.

Turns out his opinion was wrong, on top of it.

Lacking a corpse EVERYONE's statements were "opinion", OBVIOUSLY.

But we can unquestionably state that the following individuals were not
"Moron twoofers" as you claimed:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ar-terror.html

Old June 6th 11, 05:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 9/11 debris fills basement levels and is forced to flow debris...

Old country boy from Edwards,Missy Sippy, (he lives catty corner across
the street from doggy's couch) he done went to a store and he done
bought a Coleman bug zapper thangy.Looks kind of like the shape of a
Yapanee lantern.Most people don't realize all those electric bug zappers
really do is ATTRACT MORE bugs.

Yeah, old country boy, he once told me he knows all about chainsaws, he
BROKE my chainsaw! He couldn't even find the oil drain plug on his lawn
mower.He pushed his lawn mower (that one of his sons picked out for him
at a pawn shop, $65.00 plus Missy Sippy RIP OFF sales taxes) over here,
he rattled my front door, he said, SHOW ME WHERE THAT OIL DRAIN PLUG IS!
Only took me about two seconds to wipe the crud off of there, that oil
drain plug was RIGHT THERE.He was too STUPID to look for it.
cuhulin

Old June 7th 11, 04:02 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

On Jun 6, 10:00*am, corneal pye c...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid wrote:
On 11-06-06 07:38 AM,Iarnrodwrote: Opinion. Not making a factual assertion.

Turns out his opinion was wrong, on top of it.

Lacking a corpse EVERYONE's statements were "opinion", OBVIOUSLY.

Not really. It didn't stop moron twoofers from making the factual
claim that UBL was dead.

Turns out they were wrong, didn't it.

But we can unquestionably state that the following individuals were not
"Moron twoofers" as you claimed:

blink blink

?

We can also state that you're an outright ****in' LIAR of course as I
proved, since of course I made no such claim. I did NOT call people
who simply had a hunch or opinion or feeling or belief that he might
be dead. Seems you're STILL hopped up on sniffing glue to bother
learning the DIFF between fact and opinion.

Griffin, he IS a nutbag. That much I'll give ya!! So are you!

Sux to be you, I guess.

Old June 7th 11, 04:48 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.rush-limbaugh

On 11-06-06 10:15 PM, Iarnrod wrote:
He said "probably dead",

Aha!! So once aganin you are swinging back to my side and ADMITTING
that he DID NOT CLAIM UBL was dead byut only proposed a guess, a
speculation, an OPINION.

Of the two choices, DEAD or ALIVE...

Sorry, false dichotomy.

Which one did he make?

Neither.

Again:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/2135473.stm

Thursday, 18 July, 2002, 09:15 GMT 10:15 UK
Bin Laden 'probably' dead

The US Federal Bureau of Investigation's counter-terrorism chief, Dale
Watson, says he thinks Osama bin Laden is "probably" dead.

Probably dead isn't the same as a statement he IS dead.

Please try to distinguish between opinion, possibilities, and statements of
known fact.

He didn't say Osama was dead. He didn't claim to know Osama was dead. He
simply expressed his opinion that he was assuming that Osama was probably
dead.

What part of "probably" do you think doesn't allow the possibility that
Osama is or rather was, in fact, alive?

All you're doing is making yourself look stupid. Probably is NOT conclusive.
Probably is NOT a statement that he knows positively the status. Your
attempt to make it into more than it is simply illustrates your desire to
bend, twist, distort, deny and ignore what actually was said in favor of
your own personal agenda and views.

In short, the only person making the assertion he WAS dead...is you, and
you're clearly wrong.

Old June 7th 11, 05:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Animal knocks WLBT off the air.
http://www.clarionledger.com

What it was, a Goose flew into a transformer.WLBT 3, the tee vee station
that doesn't exist.
cuhulin