Old June 2nd 11, 06:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing wasFAKE

On 6/1/2011 8:47 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Then perhaps you should stick with the original topic.

My replies were all related to what Warhol thinks about radio waves
not propagating through nothing, and I can somewhat understand that
interpretation because as far as we know there's no such thing as
nothing. So I can't be certain or much less prove that photons can
function within absolutely nothing.

Obviously you are a very naysay kind of guy, and yet you believe
anything your K-12 peers and government has to say. Go figure.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

ROFLOL

As I pointed out, there is no such as nothing, when in regards to all we
can see ...

Regards,
JS
Old June 2nd 11, 07:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/1/2011 11:14 PM, Warhol wrote:

Ether is a fluid... air or Et2O... compressed it forms a liquid...

So ether is a liquid gas and in space it's vacuum... we have a
conflict here.

so no air wave can travel thru the emptiness of the universe... To
communicate with other worlds we need to use Light... smoke won't work
nether... and sound neither.

The intoxicating ether you are sniffing, as you make these insane posts,
has noting to do with the ether under discussion, your ether places you
at a severe disadvantage in being able to recognize this:

THIS:
1)
a: the rarefied element formerly believed to fill the upper regions of
space.
b: the upper regions of space : heavens

2)
a: also ae·ther, a medium that in the wave theory of light permeates all
space and transmits transverse waves.
b: airwaves

FROM HE
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ether

Regards,
JS
Old June 2nd 11, 07:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 2, 8:23*am, John Smith wrote:
[...]

what do they mean with "the upper regions of space" hah

what a definition for the upper regions of the mesosphere...

http://sccscience.files.wordpress.co...atmosphere.jpg

In the thermosphere you have no aether... there is only the void...
and as we all know waves can't propagate in the void...

A gas has a mass and a weight... Vacuum has no mass or no weight...
see the difference?

Old June 2nd 11, 07:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/1/2011 11:44 PM, Warhol wrote:
On Jun 2, 8:23 am, John wrote:
[...]

Oh, you are sober now and recognize that?

Yeah, around the time they were referring to it as aether, they believed
it only "inhabited" the upper regions of space.

We now know it permeates every region of "space" which we can see, the
earth itself, and all forms of matter ... even our bodies.

Regards,
JS

Old June 2nd 11, 08:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 2, 8:23 am, John *wrote:
[...]

since a few NASA employees post here maybe they have something to sat
about this?

Also the opposite of what NASA says is the truth... They will have
egg on their faces again.

Old June 2nd 11, 08:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/2/2011 12:29 AM, Warhol wrote:

since a few NASA employees post here maybe they have something to sat
about this?

Also the opposite of what NASA says is the truth... They will have
egg on their faces again.

No one wishes to stick their neck out and call it "ether" (or aether)
for that matter ... even Einstein attempts to acknowledge "it" as the
"cosmological effect" (basically, but denied by many, to be equiv. to a
"cosmic ether.")

I find many high schools and colleges are even "unaware" (or in some
form of denial) to Einsteins admission of a "gravitational ether."

Like I say, there is relatively "handful" of people who come right out
and deal with ether as a substantial material, in academic and research
branches.

An example of what I am referring to is this abstract:

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1991PhLA..152..458A

Or, this one:

http://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0608164

Investigating with search terms composed of "gravitational ether",
"cosmic ether", "cosmological effect", etc. will show the debate is far
from over ...

However, the "effect" which seems to go wanting for a proper name has
already been covered under the name of "ether." However, since many
have denied its' existence, but now are forced to admit "something is
there", attempt to hide their mistaken denial in a "name change
ploy/tactic." This has more to do with human nature and the refusal to
admit mistakes than anything else ...

Actually, quite funny to watch! Very smart people also suffer from such
ego worship ... and the fear of being ostracized by their peers ...

Simply put, you can still deny the "ether" if you just name "it"
something else, since then, you deny the "it" is ether! ROFLOL

Regards,
JS
Old June 2nd 11, 02:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Never say "never"-it's like daring God

On 06/01/2011 01:50 PM, wrote:
Tornado Watch in New York City.
http://www.drudgereport.com

Bit, bit, bit Tornados never happen in New York City.Just ask Bill Nye
the IDIOT guy.
cuhulin

Old June 2nd 11, 03:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 2, 9:48*am, John Smith wrote:
[...]

I wont talk anymore about this, since ether is known to be air... just
consult the ancient encyclopedia's.

and in space there ain't no ether found... there is only the infinite
void... Space does not bend. A ray/ a Beam does.

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/0109/3c175_vla.jpg

And what is an atomic clock? what a joke... science filled with untrue
claims. THE GREAT ATOMIC CLOCK SCAM! Like false religion, if they
contradict each other each time.

Maybe I should start a thread; "FAKE of CENTURY"

BTW E = mc2 is not Einstein's equation at all... The big E just made
"h" (plancks constant usable)... no such thing as dark energy/mass

no anti gravity

no black holes

Space don't bend by gravity

No Cosmic Ether

if you have specifics perhaps ask

Yids deliberately associated his name with it though for the usual
reasons of deception and promoting the meme that the self chosen are
superior intellects... the *******s who think they know, have no
p.h.u.c.k.ing clue...

PSS Ether, or luminiferous Ether, was the hypothetical substance
through which electromagnetic waves travel. It was proposed by the
greek philosopher Aristotle Eric Weisstein's World of Biography and
used by several optical theories as a way to allow propagation of
light, which was believed to be impossible in "empty" space.

http://scienceworld.wolfram.com/physics/Ether.html

So it was and they changed the laws by fraud and made all students
very dumb... the ancient knew what we don't know anymore.
Old June 2nd 11, 04:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hollywood libturds and their CLINICALLY INSANE leftist agenda.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=308456

Top Shrink says democraps and libturds are CLINICALLY INSANE!

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...nically+Insane
cuhulin

Old June 2nd 11, 04:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/2/2011 7:22 AM, Warhol wrote:

and in space there ain't no ether found... there is only the infinite
void... Space does not bend. A ray/ a Beam does.

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/0109/3c175_vla.jpg

Actually, the only way you can bend a light beam (or, any other
electromagnetic beam or photons) is to bend the material which contains
the beam.

But, if you said something correct now, you would ruin your record of
being 100% wrong -- good save!

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS