Old June 4th 11, 09:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing wasFAKE

On 6/4/2011 12:13 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Exactly, whereas everything is in orbit around something, or being
converted and/or reflected by something. Unless pi works out to an
even prime number, there's no such thing as a straight line.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

The fact that the universe is three-dimensional already makes it
possible to have an infinite number of straight lines, and in seemingly
infinite directions.

The fact that the ethers' smallest particles seems to make atoms
enormous, in comparison, would suggest a very fine detail can be
ascribed to these lines ...

--

Regards,
JS
Old June 4th 11, 09:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/4/2011 1:00 PM, HVAC wrote:

Oh... It's all clear now. It's not that you don't have the
ANSWERS, it's that we ask the wrong QUESTIONS.

Brilliant!

For a minute, I didn't know if I could find this:

"In 1895, Lorentz Eric Weisstein's World of Biography concluded that the
"null" result obtained by Michelson and Morley was caused by a effect of
contraction made by the ether on their apparatus and introduced the
length contraction equation

(see URL below for this text AND equation here)

where L is the contracted length, is the rest length, v is the velocity
of the frame of reference, and c is the speed of light. Although the
main interpretation of Lorentz Eric Weisstein's World of Biography for
this equation was rejected later, the equation is still correct and was
the first of a sequence of new equations developed by Poincaré, Eric
Weisstein's World of Biography Lorentz, Eric Weisstein's World of
Biography and others, resulting in a new branch of physics ultimately
brought to fruition by Albert Einstein Eric Weisstein's World of
Biography in special relativity. Einstein's idea of space-time
contraction replaced Lorentz's interpretation of the contraction
equation, and once and for all relegated ether to the history books."

"http://scienceworld.wolfram.com/physics/Michelson-MorleyExperiment.html

So, does that seem to be affirmative to your question?

Old June 5th 11, 12:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 5, 9:19*am, HVAC wrote:
On 6/4/2011 5:02 PM, John Smith wrote:

Ya.... I missed that.

Actually, I can understand that, been there, done that ... worse ...

I have at least a half-a-dozen physics books on my shelves which miss it
to ... :-(

Wow! *You actually own a physics book?

Now all he has to do is open it...
A deed I suspect that is somewhat beyond him..
As for the reading and the comprehension .....................
Old June 5th 11, 04:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

In article 7626f2bf-0a4b-4fd0-b67e-f2b2e98ff50d@
22g2000prx.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jun 4, 12:16*pm, BDK wrote:
In article 265fee09-eebe-493b-a782-418cb0118492@
22g2000prx.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jun 4, 1:42*am, HVAC wrote:
On 6/3/2011 7:52 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Most of what seems like loose cannon or friendly fire is actually
intended to be lethal from the very get go.

These mainstream status-quo minions, parrots and brown-nosed clowns
have it in for anyone that doesn't follow their lead and worship each
and every word they have to say. *The last thing they want to allow is
any revision of history or science/physics interpretations other than
peer approved by those which they worship as gods. *So there's a wee
little problem with these FUD-masters whenever anything the least bit
different, new or improved comes along, and should by accident any
K12s show up, there's no way that this general K12 public is going to
be allowed to see or interpret things any other way than their
mainstream status-quo and/or closed mindset way.

Hitler as well as GW Bush needed that kind of blind loyalty, and for
the most part got it and then some.

William Mook has some capability of publishing the best available
truth(s) in K12 textbook format.

Guth: Do you honestly believe that ANYONE could read this and NOT
conclude that you are insane? *And by insane, I mean BAT**** insane.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

You're saying that yourself, Hagar, BDK and rabbi Saul Levy are every
bit as sane as GW Bush, Dick Cheney, Kissinger and Hitler?

Why are you lumping me in with 3 repubs and a Nazi Brad?

Are you suggesting our mutually perpetrated cold-war for profits and
public funded job security, with the USSR/Russia was sane?

*
http://www.wanttoknow.info/
*http://translate.google.com/#
*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / ?Guth Usenet?

And there you go Brad, totally proving his point.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Since when are you on our side?

OUR side? You mean the side of utter kooktardery? Well, I guess I
haven't ever been on that side, no.

You obviously think them dirty rotten Russians were always out to get
us. Got any proof other than defending themselves from Semites?

The Russians were fighting the "Semites"? Must be in a different history
book than I've been reading.

btw; you don't have to be republican to be a born-again Nazi.

I'm not a "born again" anything, Brad, Let alone a "Nazi". Most of the
people you accuse of being those things aren't either, but reality never
gets in the way of the Great Guthball's belief system, does it?

So how's the summer on Venus?

Old June 5th 11, 04:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 4, 11:14*pm, BDK wrote:
In article , says...

On 6/4/2011 5:02 PM, John Smith wrote:

Ya.... I missed that.

Actually, I can understand that, been there, done that ... worse ...

I have at least a half-a-dozen physics books on my shelves which miss it
to ... :-(

Wow! *You actually own a physics book?

He probably stole them from the reading rooms at the various
"institutes" he's lived at over the years.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

That settles it. . . Once and for all . Them tight white jackets
aren't very comfortable , just how much lithium do those fellas take
on a daily basis ? ?
Old June 5th 11, 05:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On 2011-06-04 17:22, John Smith wrote:
On 6/4/2011 2:19 PM, HVAC wrote:
On 6/4/2011 5:02 PM, John Smith wrote:

Ya.... I missed that.

Actually, I can understand that, been there, done that ... worse ...

I have at least a half-a-dozen physics books on my shelves which miss it
to ... :-(

Wow! You actually own a physics book?

Yes, but it is there that any similarity between you and I ends ...

You see, I actually read/understand them.

What are the titles/authors of your books? And how do they describe the
propagation of EM waves in a vacuum?

Old June 5th 11, 05:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/4/2011 8:13 PM, BDK wrote:
In , says...

On 6/4/2011 1:51 PM, HVAC wrote:
On 6/4/2011 4:15 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 6/4/2011 1:03 PM, HVAC wrote:

Let me ask you a question...When was the last time you sucked a dick?

Be honest.

From your question, it is obvious that you think all share your habits,
that is all I see? Can you rephrase the question in a manner that would
apply to "us?"

What, the medication is now failing you, you are back to being unable to
maintain focus, and clarity of mind, to stay on subject?

I suppose the fact that Guth compared me to HITLER did
indeed cause me to ask him how much dick he sucks in an
average day.

My bad.

Perhaps, the reference/comparison to hitler was an exaggeration ... do
you think he may have known that? Anyway, I did catch that ...

You haven't caught anything in years, if ever, unless it's on a
kookpage. That's why you're so amusing.

Well, in a way, you are kinda right ...

For a minute I thought we caught a fish!

Then, I realized you just smell like one, and have a family resemblance
to a white cod!

Regards,
JS

Old June 5th 11, 05:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/4/2011 9:30 PM, Olrik wrote:

Yes, but it is there that any similarity between you and I ends ...

You see, I actually read/understand them.

What are the titles/authors of your books? And how do they describe the
propagation of EM waves in a vacuum?

Well, I would not even expect anything worthwhile from an exchange with
you, you have already proven that ... your constant moves to move the
subject off topic and then to baffle us with your bull****, while off on
some tangent, is a prime example of this, and I have already pointed out.

I think most would point to John D. Kraus, and James Clerk Maxwell.

However, neither of these men truly understood the nature of the ether,
since we simply don't know what it is, so obviously, they used "fudge
factors" to work their way around that ...

You however, should be back in college, somewhere, as you stand at this
point, these discussions are simply above you ...