Old August 10th 11, 07:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The National Academy of Sciences says we should panic

On 08/10/2011 11:34 AM, dave wrote:
On 08/10/2011 10:59 AM, MNMikew wrote:

Most AGW alarmists are pretty bitter.

http://dels-old.nas.edu/climatechange/

http://www.nasonline.org/site/PageServer

Old August 10th 11, 07:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Scientific Smackdown: Skeptics Voted The Clear WinnersAgainstGlobalWarming Believers in Heated NYC Debate

"D. Peter Maus" wrote:

On 8/10/11 10:45 , bpnjensen wrote:

Every Republican is a liar. It's a congenital defect from massive
inbreeding.

You're better than that, Bruce.

My reply to Bruce is:

I guess we'll just have to disagree.

I respect Bruce for his monitoring observations, and his help to me over the
years, and I guess we'll have to leave our political views out of the mix.

Old August 10th 11, 08:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

"D. Peter Maus" wrote:

On 8/10/11 10:45 , bpnjensen wrote:

Every Republican is a liar. It's a congenital defect from massive
inbreeding.

You're better than that, Bruce.

My reply to Bruce is:

I guess we'll just have to disagree.

I respect Bruce for his monitoring observations, and his help to me over the
years, and I guess we'll have to leave our political views out of the mix.

On another note, I try console myself with the great music of my friend Steve
Goodman.

Do a google, one of my favourites is "Eight Ball Blues".

Old August 10th 11, 10:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Al Gore's Rage-&-Rant : Global Warming Done Gone To His Head !

Old August 10th 11, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : The article is a parody, a joke, a fake

On 08/10/2011 02:07 PM, RHF wrote:
e:
.
Scientific Smackdown: Skeptics Voted The Clear Winners
Against Global Warming Believers in Heated NYC Debate
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...cee8277e91b376
-posted-by- ka6uup

Old August 11th 11, 06:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 10, 11:45*am, bpnjensen wrote:
On Aug 8, 4:03*pm, dxAce wrote:

The only 'showmanship' is that exhibited by Al Gore and the other clown 'tards.

Do some research Bruce, look at the historical record, and you'll find that
climate has been changing since day one, and the reality is that ultimately, when
the sun reaches it's last days, the earth will burn, and will be merely a rock
somewhere in the grand scheme of things.

If, as many of you seem wont to do, and that is, tax folks, then I suggest you get
your wallet out and send in a bit extra come April.

I suggest that you tell Boy Barry the same thing, as on his last return he took
advantage of the 'Bush' tax measures.

Did he get out his wallet, or whatever the folks from the 'hood' carry these days
and send in a bit extra? No, he did not.

Your Boy Barry is a liar.

Sorry, Chief - I am an atmospheric scientist, and I know how it
works. *When you get a degree from an actual program, we can talk.
Until then, take your glossed-over pseudoscience and stuff it.

Your tax comments are absurd and unrelated.

Every Republican is a liar. *It's a congenital defect from massive
inbreeding.- Hide quoted text -

So that is why... I sort of suspected it for years ! INBREEDING .
Old August 11th 11, 06:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 10, 7:43*pm, (J R) wrote:
Did y'all see that double decker bus all AGlow in Limeyland? It Lit up
the Night!, Beautiful.
Highland Village shopping mall in North Jackson used to have an old
double decker bus sitting out front for advertizing purpose.It might
still be there, I haven't been out that way in about ten years.http://www..highlandvillagems.com
cuhulin

It is called 'advertizing' for the 2012 Summer Olympics . What a bunch
of sick puppies !
Old August 11th 11, 04:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 10, 9:04*am, "D. Peter Maus" wrote:
On 8/10/11 10:45 , bpnjensen wrote:

Every Republican is a liar. *It's a congenital defect from massive
inbreeding.

* *You're better than that, Bruce.

Sorry - I was just responding to Steve's silliness ;-)
Old August 11th 11, 04:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Scientific Smack down: Against Global Warming

On Aug 10, 9:16*am, dave wrote:
Every Republican is a liar. *It's a congenital defect from massive
inbreeding.

It's not really lying if you believe what you say is true. Republicans
live in a bubble of disinformation and voluntary ignorance. Not the same
as lying.

"Voluntary" ignorance is the key. If it's voluntary, it's a lie.
Old August 11th 11, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 10, 10:59*am, "MNMikew" wrote:
"D. Peter Maus" wrote in ...

On 8/10/11 12:32 , MNMikew wrote:
"D. Peter *wrote in message
On 8/10/11 10:45 , bpnjensen wrote:

Every Republican is a liar. *It's a congenital defect from massive
inbreeding.

* *You're better than that, Bruce.

Not really.

* *Actually, he's generally more reasoned than this outburst. He and I may
disagree, but I rarely see this kind of bitterness.

Most AGW alarmists are pretty bitter.- Hide quoted text -

Again, MnMike is a person who doesn't know what the hell he's talking
about, making believe he does.