Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 20th 11, 12:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Communist Party Liberal Fascists to "Occupy Wall Street"

dave wrote:

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 20:00:59 -0700, John Smith wrote:

Wait until you see what they are going to charge you for a safe deposit
box to keep your dope in!

???

I'm sure if I had an "in" it would be very dope, but I don't and it
isn't. Besides, I'd probably let it come and go as it pleased, being so
dope.

Take your meds, Dave, and calm down.