Old December 29th 11, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

Default Bradly Manning, true hero and patriot, lays it on the line toinform Americans of public servants crimes ...

On 12/28/2011 1:17 PM, RD Sandman wrote:
John wrote in :

On 12/28/2011 10:16 AM, RD Sandman wrote:
John wrote in news:jddmme$3dj$1@dont-

email.me:

On 12/27/2011 2:52 PM, RD Sandman wrote:
Howard wrote in
:

On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 14:11:13 -0600, RD Sandman
wrote:

Howard wrote in
:

On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 17:27:57 +0000 (UTC), Gray Guest
wrote:

How would you like to be a Fox employee, required to tell your
boss's lies when you didn't believe them?

Another fool who thinks Fox lies and all the others tell the
truth.

Everyone lies, and everyone tells the truth. But Fox lies far
more than the other networks.

And your source for this amazing statistic (which you didn't
present) is?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&newwindow=1

&tbm=vid&q=which+networ
k+
news+lies+the+most%3F&oq=which+network+news+lies+t he+most%

3F&aq=f&aqi
=&
aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=

224048l230931l0l231162l33l32l0l25l25l0l235l1178l1
.3 .3l7l0

Found a lot of them on politifact.com and factcheck.org but the
majority of them are folks like Gingrich, Howard Dean, etc.. making
comments while on Fox. I didn't see that many from the Fox
newscasters themselves but did see quite a few from the pundits like
O'Reilly, Hannity, Rachel Maddow, Keith Olbermann, etc..

If you are attempting to get actual truth and facts from main scream
news, which is owned by the rich-elite-corporate-America, you are

just
asking the fox how the chickens are doing ... you know the answer
before you ask.

Regards,
JS

I have more faith and less demogoggery than you do.

What you have is the belief some cares about what you do ... and that

is
about it ... roflol

Interesting......I do have some who care about me and what I do. You
should (I hope) be so lucky.

Amazing, I keep hearing such stories, and it does explain the poor
judgement and inability of many to recognize morons ... still, watching
morons flock around imbeciles always sets ones mind back.

Do they ever recommend therapy, or seem a bit too "consoling?" There
may be a clue there, yanno'?

Regards,
JS

Old December 29th 11, 01:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy

On 12/29/2011 12:19 AM, MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE wrote:

Killer Klowns from Outer Space...

Killer Klowns?

Sounds like you're talking about the Repub presidential candidates --
with the exception of Huntsman, the only one of the lot that seems to
have his head screwed on straight.

Old December 31st 11, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy

Joe from Kokomo wrote in :

On 12/29/2011 12:19 AM, MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE wrote:

Killer Klowns from Outer Space...

Killer Klowns?

Sounds like you're talking about the Repub presidential candidates --
with the exception of Huntsman, the only one of the lot that seems to
have his head screwed on straight.

And the biggest RINO in the bunch. Which tells us all we need to know about
you.

--
Words of wisdom

What does not kill you... probably didn't cause enough tissue damage.
Old December 31st 11, 10:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy

On 12/31/2011 12:49 PM, Gray Guest wrote:

And the biggest RINO in the bunch. Which tells us all we need to know about
you.

....and all we need to know about YOU.

This seems to be quite typical of many right wingers today. If the Repub
candidate (or incumbent) is not mad-dog radical, you tar them with the
"RINO" brush.

Even for Republicans, what don't you understand about the word
"moderate"? In your book, can they even be moderate without being a RINO?

Old December 31st 11, 10:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 19:34:27 +0000 (UTC), Gray Guest
wrote:

Not an answer to my question. In fact your response suggests that the
system is simply internally corrupt and Congress is abusing it's power, in
an institutional way.

Maybe that's simple. But are you implying that institutional
corruption does less harm than non-institutional corruption?

- James Madison
Old January 1st 12, 08:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

Howard Brazee wrote in
:

wrote:

Not an answer to my question. In fact your response suggests that the
system is simply internally corrupt and Congress is abusing it's power,

in
an institutional way.

Maybe that's simple. But are you implying that institutional
corruption does less harm than non-institutional corruption?

Rule #1 You parorm
Listen varefulluy, stupid

Old January 2nd 12, 07:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy

Joe from Kokomo wrote in :

Joe from wrote in
:

On 12/29/2011 12:19 AM, MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE wrote:

Killer Klowns from Outer Space...

Killer Klowns?

Sounds like you're talking about the Repub presidential candidates --
with the exception of Huntsman, the only one of the lot that seems to
have his head screwed on straight.

On 12/31/2011 12:49 PM, Gray Guest wrote:

And the biggest RINO in the bunch. Which tells us all we need to know
about you.

...and all we need to know about YOU.

This seems to be quite typical of many right wingers today. If the Repub
candidate (or incumbent) is not mad-dog radical, you tar them with the
"RINO" brush.

Even for Republicans, what don't you understand about the word
"moderate"? In your book, can they even be moderate without being a
RINO?

Moderates? Do you happen to remember 2 "moderates" that ran for President
recently, Dole and McCain, that got thoroughly smoked?

Or am I misremembering an historical fact?