Old June 3rd 15, 08:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Congrats Mississippi!

On Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 12:37:35 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 9:54:09 AM UTC-4, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 1:31:32 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Another attempted suicide by jumping off the bridge over in SSC and he was heard screaming I JUST FOUND OUT FROM A GUY IN MISSISSIPPI THAT MISTER ED WAS REALLY A ZEBRA I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!

You must really be proud of yourself. SHAME ON DhiaDuit! You are a vicious murderer!

Jun 2, 8:40 AM EDT

Man survives jump off Nebraska-Iowa highway bridge

SOUTH SIOUX CITY, Neb. (AP) -- Authorities say a 53-year-old man has survived after jumping off a Missouri River bridge in northeast Nebraska.

South Sioux City Police Sgt. Chris Chernock says the man climbed to the top of the arch around 6:30 p.m. Monday on the Veterans Memorial Bridge. The bridge carries U.S. Highway 77 traffic between South Sioux City in Nebraska and Sioux City, Iowa. Northbound bridge traffic was blocked during the incident.

Chernock says the man jumped a little before 7:40 p.m., falling an estimated 130 feet into the water. The South Sioux City Fire Department's rescue boat soon reached the man and took him to shore.

Police identified the man as a transient, James Brewer. He was listed in stable condition on Tuesday morning at Mercy Medical Center in Sioux City.

© 2015 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Good thing that jumper guy didn't land flat on his belly.

A few days ago someone jumped off a high building in downtown Manhattan. Nearly missed a parking attendant and hit a metal railing . Lots of body parts ...

Boy Howdy! Doggy is watchin, Google,,, Wartime Farm Youtube An old British Tee Vee series is what it T'is.
Old June 3rd 15, 09:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 2:10:53 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
[...]

Google,,, Tallahatchie Bridge Youtube Bobbie Gentry Ode To Billie Joe
Old June 8th 15, 06:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 3:10:39 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
[...]

Google,,, freerepublic.com Being obese may boost heart attacks victims' chance of survival Does that mean people in The Great Land Mass live longer? I weigh 171 pounds, maybe I ought to put on a hundred pounds.
Old June 9th 15, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, June 8, 2015 at 1:56:16 PM UTC-4, DhiaDuit wrote:
[...]

Yep, obese people lead a happier life (especially females).
Old June 9th 15, 05:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, June 8, 2015 at 8:45:00 PM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

An obese woman can keep you warm in the Winter and shady in the Summer.

Old June 10th 15, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
On Monday, June 8, 2015 at 1:56:16 PM UTC-4, DhiaDuit wrote:
Google,,, freerepublic.com Being obese may boost heart attacks
victims' chance of survival
Does that mean people in The Great Land Mass live longer? I weigh
171 pounds, maybe I ought to put on a hundred pounds.
Yep, obese people lead a happier life (especially females).

An obese woman can keep you warm in the Winter and shady in the
Summer.

Have you sat next to one on a train journey? They should pay for two
seats. Perhaps when Brunel built his broad gauge railway in these parts
he'd had a vision of the future. But you have more room over there. :-)

Train rides I have done before,,, From Martinsville, Indiana to Jackson, Mississippi in 1947. From Jackson to Saint Louis in 1961. From Augusta, Georgia to Belleville, Illinois in (when I was in the Army) 1962. I am an old timey Train rider. I wouldn't ride Amtrack if they paid me! www.gulfcoastnews.com

THANK YOU & CONGRATS TO ALL!!! [email protected] Shortwave 11 December 2nd 08 02:53 AM
CONGRATS!! FOR? Slow Code General 0 November 28th 06 12:22 AM
CONGRATS!! to k4yz [email protected] CB 11 November 19th 06 12:25 AM
Congrats to K6MHE Wes Stewart Antenna 2 August 17th 05 03:08 AM
Congrats are in order Steveo CB 1 December 13th 03 09:02 AM