Old May 28th 15, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Congrats Mississippi!

On Wednesday, May 27, 2015 at 11:50:32 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Successfully defended their title as the "FATTEST STATE IN THE USA!. Second year earning the coveted championship. http://www.gallup.com/poll/183155/ob...ssissippi.aspx

Goes hand in glove with being the "LEAST EDUCATED STATE IN THE USA", an honor they have won for nigh on a decade now.

Nothing makes a more resounding statement of being "ALL AMERICAN" than being fat, dumb, and stupid. Some folks just talk the talk but you "sippians" WALK THE WALK!

*getting goose pimples*...*tearing up*...*sobbing*...

Sorry for losing my composure...I am just so proud of all of you...

Well done rebels! And GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

I live here. I see that most people in this State are normal/average size. Come see for yourself. Wellcome to The Great Land Mass!
Old May 29th 15, 10:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 8:40:25 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Wednesday, May 27, 2015 at 11:50:32 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Successfully defended their title as the "FATTEST STATE IN THE USA!. Second year earning the coveted championship. http://www.gallup.com/poll/183155/ob...ssissippi.aspx

Goes hand in glove with being the "LEAST EDUCATED STATE IN THE USA", an honor they have won for nigh on a decade now.

Nothing makes a more resounding statement of being "ALL AMERICAN" than being fat, dumb, and stupid. Some folks just talk the talk but you "sippians" WALK THE WALK!

*getting goose pimples*...*tearing up*...*sobbing*...

Sorry for losing my composure...I am just so proud of all of you...

Well done rebels! And GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

I live here. I see that most people in this State are normal/average size. Come see for yourself. Wellcome to The Great Land Mass!

Say cuzz. The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door Season 1 Episode 1 Youtube
Old May 30th 15, 04:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, May 29, 2015 at 4:30:27 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
Say cuzz. The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door Season 1 Episode 1 Youtube

No can do my tv schedule is already all set. I am watching FRANCIS THE TALKING MULE JOINS THE WACS, then MISTER ED CAPTURES A RUSSIAN SPY, then MY MOTHER THE CAR episode For Whom the Horn Honks. I laughed so loud at Francis the mule last time the neighbors called the cops on me and I almost got charged with disturbing the peace.

I gots two Dominos pizzas and a six pack of Old Style so my night is all set.
Old May 30th 15, 06:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, May 29, 2015 at 10:35:47 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, May 29, 2015 at 4:30:27 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
Say cuzz. The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door Season 1 Episode 1 Youtube

No can do my tv schedule is already all set. I am watching FRANCIS THE TALKING MULE JOINS THE WACS, then MISTER ED CAPTURES A RUSSIAN SPY, then MY MOTHER THE CAR episode For Whom the Horn Honks. I laughed so loud at Francis the mule last time the neighbors called the cops on me and I almost got charged with disturbing the peace.

I gots two Dominos pizzas and a six pack of Old Style so my night is all set.

Mr.ED was a Zebra. Yesterday was doggy's Birthday, 13 years old. ///Yeah, now give me a cookie! WOOF!///
Old May 30th 15, 06:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 12:04:19 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
Mr.ED was a Zebra. Yesterday was doggy's Birthday, 13 years old. ///Yeah, now give me a cookie! WOOF!///

Nope Mr. Ed was a palomino. I like Mr. Ed because when he got tired he would just walk off the set and wouldn't return to work until he was good and ready. Gotta love that.

Old May 30th 15, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 12:30:19 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 12:04:19 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
Mr.ED was a Zebra. Yesterday was doggy's Birthday, 13 years old. ///Yeah, now give me a cookie! WOOF!///

Nope Mr. Ed was a palomino. I like Mr. Ed because when he got tired he would just walk off the set and wouldn't return to work until he was good and ready. Gotta love that.

Hallmark channel has the best movies. Mr.ED really was a Zebra.Check it out.
Old May 30th 15, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 9:45:37 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 12:30:19 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 12:04:19 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
Mr.ED was a Zebra. Yesterday was doggy's Birthday, 13 years old. ///Yeah, now give me a cookie! WOOF!///

Nope Mr. Ed was a palomino. I like Mr. Ed because when he got tired he would just walk off the set and wouldn't return to work until he was good and ready. Gotta love that.

Hallmark channel has the best movies. Mr.ED really was a Zebra.Check it out.

Google,,, Mr.ED was a Zebra A female Zebra. Lassie was a male dog. Hollyweird screws everything up.
Old May 31st 15, 03:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 9:45:37 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:

Hallmark channel has the best movies. Mr.ED really was a Zebra.Check it out.

Wow...stunned...I am speechless...thanks for ruining my life...bet you enjoy telling children that there really is no Santa Claus...cripes life is never going to be the same for me now.
Old May 31st 15, 03:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 9:05:38 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 9:45:37 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:

Hallmark channel has the best movies. Mr.ED really was a Zebra.Check it out.

Wow...stunned...I am speechless...thanks for ruining my life...bet you enjoy telling children that there really is no Santa Claus...cripes life is never going to be the same for me now.

You are not going to wish doggy a Happy belated Birthday?
Old May 31st 15, 03:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, May 31, 2015 at 9:24:09 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 9:05:38 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 9:45:37 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:

Hallmark channel has the best movies. Mr.ED really was a Zebra.Check it out.

Wow...stunned...I am speechless...thanks for ruining my life...bet you enjoy telling children that there really is no Santa Claus...cripes life is never going to be the same for me now.

You are not going to wish doggy a Happy belated Birthday?

Google,,, Francis the Talking Mule Youtube Back in the 1950s I saw that movie at a theater downtown. Google,,, Clint Eastwood meets Mr.ED Youtube Doggy and I like those old Lassie movies. There are a lot of them on Youtube.

THANK YOU & CONGRATS TO ALL!!! [email protected] Shortwave 11 December 2nd 08 02:53 AM
CONGRATS!! FOR? Slow Code General 0 November 28th 06 12:22 AM
CONGRATS!! to k4yz [email protected] CB 11 November 19th 06 12:25 AM
Congrats to K6MHE Wes Stewart Antenna 2 August 17th 05 03:08 AM
Congrats are in order Steveo CB 1 December 13th 03 09:02 AM