Old June 28th 17, 01:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ...pants on fire

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 8:03:57 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
fully encrypted cnn - clinton news network - fully encrypted communist news
network

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 5:44:33 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
Not fun possible active shooter situation at a coconut crabs (Birgus
latro)
who were,
forced to eat the real deal Amelia Earhart intercepting Soviet radio comms
in the western movies

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 12:45:21 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

It was fun getting those crabs though, untill they made me start
itching
like crazy. I went to the Medic, he gave me a little bitty brown paper
sack that had some white powder in it, looked like foot powder. Next
morning, no more itching. It is no shame getting the crabs, wear them
like a Badge of Honor! www.jimstone.is cnn producer POS caught
telling the Truth.

Not fun if they were coconut crabs (Birgus latro).

Coconut shells used to be used in the western movies for making those
sounds
when horses were going clipity clop, clipity clop,,,, They would rap those
shells up and down on a wood board, try it sometimes.
www.naturalnews.com Illinois is about to Declare a State of BANKRUPTCY
and,,,,, ...You read about what the 'and' is about.

cnn - clinton news network - communist news network - in HELL
www.drudgereport.com

Which cities in the World have a Metro or a Subway? ...There are a trillion of them. Whatever you do, Don't get on a NYC Slimeway/subway!!! They had a new spair rail stored on the track,,, but it wasen't bolted down. NYC does NOT have anybody that knows how to work on a subway!!! The people that did know how have retired, or passed away.