Old August 24th 18, 10:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Make America Late Again!

On Friday, August 24, 2018 at 3:32:38 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, August 24, 2018 at 3:03:18 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 08:31:54 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

On Monday, August 20, 2018 at 9:14:09 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Monday, August 20, 2018 at 7:04:21 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Make fake time great again!
Local control, back to the days before the railroads imposed time zones on the country, and when some floors of an office building would observe Daylight Saving Time and others would stay on Standard Time! In this world of alternative facts, truth isn't truth.

The most accurate time came from Sundials and the Stars.

Until very accurate clocks were developed. Then people noticed that sundial time bobbled around over the year by about +/- 15 minutes. So they averaged out the sun time to come up with "mean" time.

There really is no such thing/entity/whatever as Time. Everything but Time is a bunch of molecules and matter whizzing around, Time has nothing like that.
...Check out the made in Africa cars/trucks/buses/motorbikes/airplanes and stuff. kantankaautomobile.com kiiramotors.com innonsonmotors.com/cars ...Built tough, the African way.

Webb Hubbell's daughter ''calls out''. www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3681910/posts
Old August 25th 18, 04:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 24 Aug 2018 09:42:16 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3681838/posts Wow+ACE African American
+AD4 small business ownership up 400+ACU in a year, survey reveals.

Huh? That's REALLY hard to believe and not because of anything to do with minorities or The Magnificent +ACI-TRUMP+ACI. It's just that large numbers can't be expected to change like that. Even a 40+ACU change would require a good explanation for credibility.
Old August 25th 18, 04:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 24 Aug 2018 14:24:24 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 Webb Hubbell's daughter ''calls out''.
+AD4 www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3681910/posts

Speaking of alleged illegitimate kids, it's interesting that the National Enquirer is now letting the +ACI-TRUMP+ACI Tower doorman tell his story about The Great Man's alleged illegitimate child.

The most interesting part, so far, is this line in the contract from The National Enquirer's parent company:

+ACI-Source shall provide AMI with information regarding Donald Trump's illegitimate child...+ACI

Note that there's no qualification such as +ACI-presumed+ACI or +ACI-alleged+ACI or +ACI-rumored+ACI regarding the +ACI-illegitimate child+ACI. As if there REALLY IS an illegitimate child.

Now, I kinda doubt there ACTUALLY IS an illegitimate child. Stories like this have more than one way of leaking out. But, most importantly, The Magnificent +ACI-TRUMP+ACI has yet to DENY the existence of an illegitimate child.

And I won't believe there IS a illegitimate child until the Prevaricator-in-Chief yells +ACI-FAKE FAKE FAKE KID+ACEAIQAi.
Old August 26th 18, 04:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 10:46:06 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Fri, 24 Aug 2018 14:24:24 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

Webb Hubbell's daughter ''calls out''.
www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3681910/posts

Speaking of alleged illegitimate kids, it's interesting that the National Enquirer is now letting the "TRUMP" Tower doorman tell his story about The Great Man's alleged illegitimate child.

The most interesting part, so far, is this line in the contract from The National Enquirer's parent company:

"Source shall provide AMI with information regarding Donald Trump's illegitimate child..."

Note that there's no qualification such as "presumed" or "alleged" or "rumored" regarding the "illegitimate child". As if there REALLY IS an illegitimate child.

Now, I kinda doubt there ACTUALLY IS an illegitimate child. Stories like this have more than one way of leaking out. But, most importantly, The Magnificent "TRUMP" has yet to DENY the existence of an illegitimate child.

And I won't believe there IS a illegitimate child until the Prevaricator-in-Chief yells "FAKE FAKE FAKE KID!!".

Perhaps everybody on this Earth is illegitimate.
MOFOING 'TRAITOR Songbird' john 'SOB' mccain is DEAD!!! He can't call out sheet now.
Old August 26th 18, 06:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Lawless Londonistan: Fearful residents building barriers around homes. www.drudgereport.com ....Humph! Those four by eight sheets of PLYWOOD may be useful for boarding up windows during hurricanes, but for people barriers, they don't amount to sheet.

Old August 27th 18, 01:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 26 Aug 2018 11:45:07 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 When I was in Vietnam I saw people peeing on the sides of buildings.
+AD4 Dogs and cats have much more sense, they prefer to get out on the grass.

How many of the building pee-ers were wearing Cubs caps?
Old August 27th 18, 03:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, August 27, 2018 at 7:57:59 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Sun, 26 Aug 2018 11:45:07 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

When I was in Vietnam I saw people peeing on the sides of buildings.
Dogs and cats have much more sense, they prefer to get out on the grass..

How many of the building pee-ers were wearing Cubs caps?

vietnam-culture.com/articles-44-10/Ao-Dai.aspx ...Vietnam's traditional clothes style hat is the conical style hat. ... jimstone.is says, Jacksonville a false flag? and he says they beamed the crap of him again. There are nine or ten Jacksonvilles in America. Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Missouri, Ohio, Oregon, and Texas.. I have been to Jacksonville, Florida and Jacksonville, Arkansas before.
Old August 28th 18, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.blacklistednews.com Chicago is screwing with the food trucks now. Maybe they will lighten up on doing so much shooting. heyjackass.com