Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old September 19th 18, 04:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2018
Posts: 1
Default Dear real Fred, part deux:

Hi, real Fred!

I note that my last attempt at communication with you didn't go as well
as might have been hoped for.

That's fine! I didn't expect that we'd be spooning or anything so
early on in these steps towards detente. But a friendly, "sure thing,
****stick," would have gone a long way towards reassuring me that you
were at least open to the idea of communication.

Unfortunately, your response was more of the copy and paste that we've
all become so accustomed to. Not that there's anything wrong with that
- you do you, buddy. But it's hard to form a dialogue around CTRL-C &
CTRL-V, if you get my drift.

So let's do this: mellow out and *rap*, pal. You pick the subject;
I'm cool with that. We'll just kick back, relax, and shoot the ****.

Anytime you want to talk, bro, I'm all ears for you.

3 3 3,

fred k. engels ® (the fake)


  #2   Report Post  
Old September 19th 18, 01:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2018
Posts: 2
Default Dear real Fred, part deux:

Get on some meds, Bro.

"
chicken**** Cyber stalker Sockpuppet
" wrote in message news
Hi,
chicken**** Cyber stalker Sockpuppet
!

chicken**** Cyber stalker Sockpuppet
note that my last attempt at communication with you didn't go as well
as might have been hoped for.

That's fine! I didn't expect that we'd be spooning or anything so
early on in these steps towards detente. But a friendly, "sure thing,
****stick," would have gone a long way towards reassuring me that you
were at least open to the idea of communication.

Unfortunately, your response was more of the copy and paste that we've
all become so accustomed to. Not that there's anything wrong with that
- you do you, buddy. But it's hard to form a dialogue around CTRL-C &
CTRL-V, if you get my drift.

So let's do this: mellow out and *rap*, pal. You pick the subject;
I'm cool with that. We'll just kick back, relax, and shoot the ****.

Anytime you want to talk, bro, I'm all ears for you.

3 3 3,

chicken**** Cyber stalker Sockpuppet
  #3   Report Post  
Old September 19th 18, 04:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,093
Default Dear real Fred, part deux:

On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 7:34:39 AM UTC-5, Keven Albert Strum wrote:
Get on some meds, Bro.

"
chicken**** Cyber stalker Sockpuppet
" wrote in message news
Hi,
chicken**** Cyber stalker Sockpuppet
!

chicken**** Cyber stalker Sockpuppet
note that my last attempt at communication with you didn't go as well
as might have been hoped for.

That's fine! I didn't expect that we'd be spooning or anything so
early on in these steps towards detente. But a friendly, "sure thing,
****stick," would have gone a long way towards reassuring me that you
were at least open to the idea of communication.

Unfortunately, your response was more of the copy and paste that we've
all become so accustomed to. Not that there's anything wrong with that
- you do you, buddy. But it's hard to form a dialogue around CTRL-C &
CTRL-V, if you get my drift.

So let's do this: mellow out and *rap*, pal. You pick the subject;
I'm cool with that. We'll just kick back, relax, and shoot the ****.

Anytime you want to talk, bro, I'm all ears for you.

3 3 3,

chicken**** Cyber stalker Sockpuppet


Today is just another day, in the 'minds' of all Stupid humans. Time does not exist, therefore 'today' is not a day. There are Creatures that hunt in 'day'light, there are Creatures that hunt in the Night. They are very Wise Creatures. They couldn't care less about Stupid humans versions of so-called 'day'
  #4   Report Post  
Old September 19th 18, 08:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 518
Default Dear real Fred, part deux:

On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 08:54:45 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 Today is just another day, in the 'minds' of all Stupid humans. Time does
+AD4 not exist, therefore 'today' is not a day. There are Creatures that hunt
+AD4 in 'day'light, there are Creatures that hunt in the Night. They are very
+AD4 Wise Creatures. They couldn't care less about Stupid humans versions of
+AD4 so-called 'day'

Have you considered publicly articulating your musings, maybe in a coffeehouse?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v+AD0-6MMwVCORNWs

With a little polish and, accompanied by a sax, you could be another Maxwell Brock+ACE-
  #5   Report Post  
Old September 20th 18, 02:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,093
Default Dear real Fred, part deux:

On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 2:45:29 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 08:54:45 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

Today is just another day, in the 'minds' of all Stupid humans. Time does
not exist, therefore 'today' is not a day. There are Creatures that hunt
in 'day'light, there are Creatures that hunt in the Night. They are very
Wise Creatures. They couldn't care less about Stupid humans versions of
so-called 'day'


Have you considered publicly articulating your musings, maybe in a coffeehouse?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MMwVCORNWs

With a little polish and, accompanied by a sax, you could be another Maxwell Brock!


Unlax, Doc. Nothing happened yesterday, or today either, nothing will happen tomorrow. (keep in mind that time doesn't exist, therefore days cannot exist either. Breath, listen to Youtube Celtic Irish Music Maev Eternal Forest Music and watch Riding Shotgun (Randolph Scott) movie on the Grit TV channel.


  #6   Report Post  
Old September 20th 18, 01:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 518
Default Dear real Fred, part deux:

On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 18:30:55 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 2:45:29 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
+AD4APg On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 08:54:45 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:
+AD4APg
+AD4APg +AD4 Today is just another day, in the 'minds' of all Stupid humans. Time does
+AD4APg +AD4 not exist, therefore 'today' is not a day. There are Creatures that hunt
+AD4APg +AD4 in 'day'light, there are Creatures that hunt in the Night. They are very
+AD4APg +AD4 Wise Creatures. They couldn't care less about Stupid humans versions of
+AD4APg +AD4 so-called 'day'
+AD4APg
+AD4APg Have you considered publicly articulating your musings, maybe in a coffeehouse?
+AD4APg
+AD4APg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v+AD0-6MMwVCORNWs
+AD4APg
+AD4APg With a little polish and, accompanied by a sax, you could be another Maxwell Brock+ACE
+AD4
+AD4 Unlax, Doc. Nothing happened yesterday, or today either, nothing will happen tomorrow. (keep in mind that time doesn't exist, therefore days cannot exist either. Breath, listen to Youtube Celtic Irish Music Maev Eternal Forest Music and watch Riding Shotgun (Randolph Scott) movie on the Grit TV channel.

Then no Cycles per second? The truth Hertz+ACEAIQ-
  #7   Report Post  
Old September 20th 18, 04:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,093
Default Dear real Fred, part deux:

On Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 7:48:13 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 18:30:55 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 2:45:29 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 08:54:45 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

Today is just another day, in the 'minds' of all Stupid humans. Time does
not exist, therefore 'today' is not a day. There are Creatures that hunt
in 'day'light, there are Creatures that hunt in the Night. They are very
Wise Creatures. They couldn't care less about Stupid humans versions of
so-called 'day'

Have you considered publicly articulating your musings, maybe in a coffeehouse?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MMwVCORNWs

With a little polish and, accompanied by a sax, you could be another Maxwell Brock!


Unlax, Doc. Nothing happened yesterday, or today either, nothing will happen tomorrow. (keep in mind that time doesn't exist, therefore days cannot exist either. Breath, listen to Youtube Celtic Irish Music Maev Eternal Forest Music and watch Riding Shotgun (Randolph Scott) movie on the Grit TV channel.


Then no Cycles per second? The truth Hertz!!


Wasen't long ago in California electric motors were 50 cycle instead of 60 cycle nowadays. Article at www.drudgereport.com about Half of cellphone calls scams. But, don't click on that because it links to the California Mercury rag, which is in and of itself a scam. ((half of cellphone calls scams)) dewaynenet.wordpress.com is much better. I use my smartphone about three hours in the evenings for watching some Youtube videos, old movies. For actual talking on my phone, about one second or less every afternoon. It is my damn phone and I use it any way I see fit. And I WILL Have my phone turned OFF and under the matress just before that steenkin automated robocall from the prez later on this week or in October. Don't call my ass! Hey, ((whoisthisphone)) and type whatever number(s)
  #8   Report Post  
Old September 20th 18, 04:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,093
Default Dear real Fred, part deux:

On Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 10:01:21 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 7:48:13 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 18:30:55 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 2:45:29 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 08:54:45 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

Today is just another day, in the 'minds' of all Stupid humans. Time does
not exist, therefore 'today' is not a day. There are Creatures that hunt
in 'day'light, there are Creatures that hunt in the Night. They are very
Wise Creatures. They couldn't care less about Stupid humans versions of
so-called 'day'

Have you considered publicly articulating your musings, maybe in a coffeehouse?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MMwVCORNWs

With a little polish and, accompanied by a sax, you could be another Maxwell Brock!

Unlax, Doc. Nothing happened yesterday, or today either, nothing will happen tomorrow. (keep in mind that time doesn't exist, therefore days cannot exist either. Breath, listen to Youtube Celtic Irish Music Maev Eternal Forest Music and watch Riding Shotgun (Randolph Scott) movie on the Grit TV channel.


Then no Cycles per second? The truth Hertz!!


Wasen't long ago in California electric motors were 50 cycle instead of 60 cycle nowadays. Article at www.drudgereport.com about Half of cellphone calls scams. But, don't click on that because it links to the California Mercury rag, which is in and of itself a scam. ((half of cellphone calls scams)) dewaynenet.wordpress.com is much better. I use my smartphone about three hours in the evenings for watching some Youtube videos, old movies. For actual talking on my phone, about one second or less every afternoon. It is my damn phone and I use it any way I see fit. And I WILL Have my phone turned OFF and under the matress just before that steenkin automated robocall from the prez later on this week or in October. Don't call my ass! Hey, ((whoisthisphone)) and type whatever number(s)


prohibitionhistory173.weebly.com/corruption.html ...They are still crooked as hell, all over the World. ((Corrupted police departments in the 1920s))
  #9   Report Post  
Old September 20th 18, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 518
Default Dear real Fred, part deux:

On Thu, 20 Sep 2018 08:01:18 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 Wasen't long ago in California electric motors were 50 cycle instead of 60
+AD4 cycle nowadays.

True. Specifically, it was only the Los Angeles area, but still true. Alot of the radios from that time (sorry) were rated for 50/60 cps.

In Japan, the 50/60 split was about even and they never rectified it.
  #10   Report Post  
Old September 20th 18, 09:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,093
Default Dear real Fred, part deux:

On Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 2:05:26 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Thu, 20 Sep 2018 08:01:18 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

Wasen't long ago in California electric motors were 50 cycle instead of 60
cycle nowadays.


True. Specifically, it was only the Los Angeles area, but still true. Alot of the radios from that time (sorry) were rated for 50/60 cps.

In Japan, the 50/60 split was about even and they never rectified it.


Comey the Commie! www.halturnerradioshow.com U.S. NATIONAL NEWS. Disgraced former FBI Director James Comey ADMITS His Communism


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hey Fred ... seriously and for real ... Keven Albert Strum[_2_] Shortwave 8 March 6th 18 04:39 PM
Ping spike roger jim rambo fred and all other real radio amateurs Gareth's Downstairs Computer Antenna 9 March 21st 17 10:06 PM
To My Dear Friend Burr Shortwave 0 April 14th 04 03:49 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017