Old January 9th 19, 02:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default My resolutions for 2019

On Tue, 08 Jan 2019 18:55:44 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 Trump's p...ied down speech. WEAK AS WATER+ACE WEAK AS WATER+ACE

The Magnificent +ACI-TRUMP+ACI lost this thing the minute he said +ACI-If we don't get what we want ... I will shut down the government. And I am proud to shut down the government for border security.... I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it.+ACI

This is the +ACI-TRUMP+ACI shutdown and everybody knows it. The trick of a government shutdown is to BLAME THE OTHER SIDE. The Stable Genius CANNOT NOW BLAME THE DEMOCRATS.

If +ACI-TRUMP+ACI had half a brain, even a quarter brain, he would realize he screwed up bigly with his idiotic statement and simply forgot about the shutdown. In a week, there'd be three or four more +ACI-TRUMP+ACI scandals and most everyone would forget.

The Deal Artist has NO leverage on this one.
Old January 9th 19, 05:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, January 9, 2019 at 8:09:44 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Tue, 08 Jan 2019 18:55:44 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

Trump's p...ied down speech. WEAK AS WATER! WEAK AS WATER!

The Magnificent "TRUMP" lost this thing the minute he said "If we don't get what we want ... I will shut down the government. And I am proud to shut down the government for border security.... I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it."

This is the "TRUMP" shutdown and everybody knows it. The trick of a government shutdown is to BLAME THE OTHER SIDE. The Stable Genius CANNOT NOW BLAME THE DEMOCRATS.

If "TRUMP" had half a brain, even a quarter brain, he would realize he screwed up bigly with his idiotic statement and simply forgot about the shutdown. In a week, there'd be three or four more "TRUMP" scandals and most everyone would forget.

The Deal Artist has NO leverage on this one.

Mexico seals their Southern border. Ruth Bader Ginsburg calls in sick. Holocaust intensity worse than believed. ...Articles at www.freerepublic.com if y'all want to check them out.
I am reading www.sammobile.com because I own a Samsung smart phone.

[QRZ] 2019 Orange (Texas) Hamfest- February 23, 2019 QRZ.com via rec.radio.info Admin Info 0 December 29th 18 08:07 AM
[QRZ] 2019 Orange (Texas) Hamfest- February 23, 2019 QRZ.com via rec.radio.info Admin Swap 0 December 29th 18 08:07 AM
New Year's Resolutions helmsman Shortwave 0 January 1st 07 03:35 PM
New Year's Resolutions? U Know Who CB 3 January 2nd 05 04:42 PM
AKC Resolutions for 2004 Ecallaw Mailliw CB 19 January 2nd 04 03:21 PM