Old March 28th 19, 10:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Overcoming negrosis: how to impart an appreciation of classicalmusic and shortwave radio to primitive peoples

On Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 7:57:39 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
When are you going to ever admit being that little chicken**** Cyber stalker
Sockpuppet cocksucker ? ? ?

Here's a something you will really enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohegYOB9-TM

With Every Good Wish
Fred K. Engels®

https://onlineradiobox.com/uk/croftuk/?cs=uk.croftuk jimstone.is Rumor: Trump is going to declassify and force the release of everything.

JOJO Aigner Youtube Is Pakistan a terrorist Country? ...I Say, Hell NO!, Never forget what Pogo Possum said.
Old March 29th 19, 01:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.vpnmentor.com Check any website to see if it is blocked in China.
Old April 2nd 19, 08:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, March 29, 2019 at 8:47:59 AM UTC-5, wrote:
www.vpnmentor.com Check any website to see if it is blocked in China.

Shi!hole Boeing Airplanes. annnd, Singapore Airlines grounds two Boeing Dreamliners in fresh round of engine woes. bizjournals.com
annnd, Boeing KC-46 deliveries halted. www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3739296/posts Shut Down Everything and Anything made by Boeing! Fly Chinese and Russian and Airbus Airplanes, anything but Boeing!.

Old April 3rd 19, 04:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message

On Friday, March 29, 2019 at 8:47:59 AM UTC-5, wrote:
www.vpnmentor.com Check any website to see if it is blocked in China..

Shi!hole Boeing Airplanes. annnd, Singapore Airlines grounds two Boeing
Dreamliners in fresh round of engine woes. bizjournals.com

annnd, Boeing KC-46 deliveries halted.
www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3739296/posts Shut Down Everything and
Anything made by Boeing! Fly Chinese and Russian and Airbus Airplanes,
anything but Boeing!.

Chicago's first openly gay African-American woman (Lori Lightfoot) 'High Mayor' of Chicago. Meanwhile the 'High Mayor' of Jackson, Mississippi is in Iceland. Some kind of sheet about social standing, I don't know and I could care less. www.jacksonfreepress.com/chokweantarlumumba YouTube Jackson Mayor in Iceland Check out that Muslim style hairdo he has.

Old April 3rd 19, 08:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 03 Apr 2019 08:20:29 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 Chicago's first openly gay African-American woman (Lori Lightfoot) 'High
+AD4 Mayor' of Chicago.

The important thing about Lori Lightfoot is that she's a political outsider. People are tired of the old school politics, even in Chicago. She speaks like an intelligent person which suggests the quality of political outsiders is improving:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v+AD0-qUPsNgmXR7M
Old April 6th 19, 12:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 2:35:52 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 03 Apr 2019 08:20:29 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

Chicago's first openly gay African-American woman (Lori Lightfoot) 'High
Mayor' of Chicago.

The important thing about Lori Lightfoot is that she's a political outsider. People are tired of the old school politics, even in Chicago. She speaks like an intelligent person which suggests the quality of political outsiders is improving:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUPsNgmXR7M

Lori Lightfoot is gay and a demoKKKRAP. jimstone.is demoKKKRAP presidential hopeful Pete ButtPLUG(igieg) says he will no longer say 'all lives matter' ...I Respect Dogs and Cats and Horses, all of the non-human Animals on earth.
Old April 6th 19, 01:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Texas schools plan to bring cursive back to classrooms. www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3740007/posts ...That is much better than what Illinois is doing. 'British engineering" (;;HA! What a Joke!; http://www.infowars.com/uk-rolls-roy...diversity-goal ...I saw many squat toilets when I was in Vietnam. I didn't use any of them though,except for standing and peeing. I much preferred to use our Army Latrines for pooping. If I tried to squat down nowadays I doubt if I could get back up, my legs and feet aren't too good anymore. ... Something Good to watch on Youtube tonight. ((Hitch Hiking in Sikkim Youtube)) Mallu Traveler
Old April 6th 19, 03:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Youtube Kim Jong Un arrives in Vietnam aboard the iconic green train for summit with Trump 26-02-19 (by Manyika Review) www.halturnerradioshow.com North Korea building new submarine with ballistic missile launch capabilities. ...Looks like Trump is going to have to 'head him off at the pass, so to speak'
Old April 6th 19, 03:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Amazon ditches Sea(shi!hole)attle as business tax threats and homeless epidemic reach peak liberal. www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3740044/posts