Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 27th 03, 04:34 AM
David

Default Grundig Satellit 800 Newbie Questions

Hello all, I was interested in purchasing a shortwave radio and this
particular one seems to be quite popular. I know there is a Grundig Satellit
900 coming out later this year but the prices available on ebay for the 800
are quite appealing. I have never owned a shortwave radio before and had a
few questions:

1. What is the opinion of this group regarding the Grundig Satellit 800?
2. Will I need to add an external antenna?
3. I live in the southern Indiana area so what can I expect to receive?
Europe? South America?
4. How do you know where the stations are and what frequencies they are on?

Thanks,

David