Old October 4th 03, 02:08 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Jeff Qua" wrote
| Clinton defiantly hooked Rush on drug.

Please re - parse that. "Clinton definitely hooked Rush on drug(s)."
Use spell - check (Wow, liberals are compassionate, freethinking
AND well - educated!)

| Then again maybe Al Frankin hooked Rush on drugs.

Perhaps if you'd read Franken's book, you'd know it's
spelled "Franken." Or Frankenfraud, if you prefer.

(snicker)

---

Old October 4th 03, 02:10 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Pill Poppin' Rush" wrote

| Franken is the one who kicks Asshole O'Reilly squarely in the nuts
| with FACTS. Remember?
|
| (Now if we can only get that photo of O'Reilly and Hannity in full
| 69 position shown on Fox News..)

Whew, you've won me over; how can I become a leftwing
cheerleader like you?

I think I'll save your post; you are an exemplar of "understanding,
caring liberals."

Thanks for reinforcing my suspicions!

73,

S.L.

---

Old October 4th 03, 02:12 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"pete" wrote

| Of course, this is where all right-wingers go when their messiahs
| are crucified:
|
| "You just hate America!"

Though I'm not a right - winger, I've not read a single post
to that effect. Could you cite such an occurance, please?

Nahh, didn't think so....

This is one of the things I hate about America; honest discourse
has turned into vituperative and ad hominem attacks.

Left - Right cheerleaders are to blame, and here we've got it
in black and white. Keep playing that fiddle, you're winning
SCORES of folks to your "side."

73,

S.L.

---

Old October 4th 03, 02:13 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Jeff Qua" wrote in

| Both brands of politics are like a football game I win you lose.
|
| Don't you get it; we're a county; all of us will never agree. But as long
as Rush
| and Hillary can convince people we have enemies among us, you're playing
their
| game.

AMEN. Read my post of a couple of minutes ago.
FINALLY, someone gets it. Really, it's worse than
football; it's more fourth - grade. "Did not!" "Did
too!" It's childish, and seeing so many putatively grown
folks acting in such a way portends bad, bad things
for our nation.

73,

S.L.

---

Old October 4th 03, 02:48 PM

WELL said. They can call each other "niger" day and night. If we as
whites do so we are chastised and threatened with a law suite by the
NAACP (National Association AGAINST Caucasian People).

If there so damn touchy about being black they should move to Africa
where they belong.

"" wrote:

The message from the Rush debacle is;
( and we've always known it )

"If you're white, you dare not mention race,
except in the form of an apology"

If you're Al Sharpton, or Jesse Jackson,
you can speak as you damn well please,
right, wrong, or racist,
and the liberal media will "AMEN" you.

rj

Old October 4th 03, 04:17 PM
Michael Bryant

From: Frank

Al Franken can't think of his own material so he decides to steal it
from the Fox News Network by using ``Fair and Balance" in his new book.

Gee, Franken can't think of original material because he uses the words FAIR
AND BALANCED in his book's title? Thank goodness the court saw your reasoning
as being ridiculous and foolish, and dismissed Fox's frivolous court suit.

Can't do any better than that?
Old October 4th 03, 08:05 PM
Sam Carmean

In article , Rhonda RhondaNoSpam@ wrote:

"Rhonda" RhondaNoSpam@ anon.com wrote in message

I absolutely love Liberals. When the going gets tough, they call names.

.
That is what Liberals do best. When they lose arguments their only response
is to call names......
They seek the low road simply because the higher route is beyond their
grasp.....

The low road: "Rhonda, you're a bloviating hypocrite."

The higher route: "I absolutely love Conservatives. They believe that
using five times as many words as necessary to call Liberals a bunch of
stupid name-callers somehow conceals the irony. Of course, in a group
that struggles constantly to overcome the disadvantage of competing on
a level field, it's hardly surprising that such long-windedness should
pass for clever pretense."