Old October 5th 03, 02:41 AM
Johnny U. Nite-us

AND as well, we can savor the firing of michael w. bryant from weber state
university for his drug abuse with S T U D E N T S!

Johnny U. Nite-us
--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

http://forums.club-internet.fr/
Old October 5th 03, 04:07 AM
Pill Poppin' Rush

Rhonda wrote:

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in
message link.net...

"Pill Poppin' Rush" wrote

| Turn your Limbaugh Dick Sucking down, it's affecting your
| ignorant right wing ass.

That's why I love liberal cheerleaders....they're so deeply,
affectionately caring, so understanding.

Hey, remember "I feel your pain?" Here's the perfect
exemplification of that precept.

You really aren't winning anyone over to your views;
perhaps you should try a different tack?

73,

S.L.

I absolutely love Liberals. When the going gets tough, they call names.

Well, here's some more - eat **** Jocko.

I couldn't care less what a ****ing right wing moron
like you thinks. I'm not trying to convert your ignorant
ass.

Old October 5th 03, 03:45 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Pill Poppin' Rush" wrote
| Well, here's some more - eat **** Jocko.
|
| I couldn't care less what a ****ing right wing moron
| like you thinks. I'm not trying to convert your ignorant
| ass.

Whew, you're really whipping yourself into a frenzy there,
cheerleader. You've really impressed me with your liberal
compassion and tolerance!

Congratulations on your diversity and community - mindedness.
You've convinced me to become a registered Democrat Cheerleader!

73,

S.L.

---

Old October 5th 03, 08:37 PM
Pill Poppin' Rush

Stephen M.H. Lawrence wrote:

"Pill Poppin' Rush" wrote
| Well, here's some more - eat **** Jocko.
|
| I couldn't care less what a ****ing right wing moron
| like you thinks. I'm not trying to convert your ignorant
| ass.

Whew, you're really whipping yourself into a frenzy there,
cheerleader. You've really impressed me with your liberal
compassion and tolerance!

Congratulations on your diversity and community - mindedness.
You've convinced me to become a registered Democrat Cheerleader!

73,

S.L.

---

Glad you like it. Have some more.