Old October 2nd 03, 08:29 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Tom Welch" wrote in message
om...
I've always looked to Rush for
guidance, now I find he's another
****ing drug addict.

Breaks my heart!

Tom Welch

Righto...I believe this maid....the one with a lawyer on retainer. Uh
hu.....anyone see anything strange about that?

Betch Hillary is behind it. She hasn't cared for the Rush man since he had
'womb to tomb' on it. Then the 'feminazi' stuff really did it.

What ya wanna bet that the maid is a newly paid Democratic voter, that is a
illegal, and is moving to California to get a drivers license, so she can
vote in the election for Davis. Wouldn't surprise me a bit...

Dan/W4NTI

Old October 2nd 03, 10:53 PM
James Nipper

There are two Americans that I love the most.

President Bush, and Rush Limbaugh. I pray for them both every day. They
are proud of America, and love it for what it is and what it stands for.

There are plenty of citizens in this country that HATE what America is and
what it stands for, which is their right. I have always wondered why
some of the anti-Americans don't go off and try another country to live in
if they hate our American way ? Who knows, huh ?

God Bless America, President Bush ( 4 more years), and Rush Limbaugh
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What say ye ???

--James----

Old October 3rd 03, 01:00 AM
Pill Poppin' Rush

James Nipper wrote:

There are two Americans that I love the most.

President Bush, and Rush Limbaugh. I pray for them both every day. They
are proud of America, and love it for what it is and what it stands for.

There are plenty of citizens in this country that HATE what America is and
what it stands for, which is their right. I have always wondered why
some of the anti-Americans don't go off and try another country to live in
if they hate our American way ? Who knows, huh ?

God Bless America, President Bush ( 4 more years), and Rush Limbaugh
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What say ye ???

--James----

Pray for the First Moron and the Racist Turd.

Old October 3rd 03, 04:34 AM
pete

Maybe Rush should go live in a country where recreational drugs are legal.
What the hell does one have to do with the other?

Of course, this is where all right-wingers go when their messiahs
are crucified:

"You just hate America!"

Old October 4th 03, 02:13 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Jeff Qua" wrote in

| Both brands of politics are like a football game I win you lose.
|
| Don't you get it; we're a county; all of us will never agree. But as long
as Rush
| and Hillary can convince people we have enemies among us, you're playing
their
| game.

AMEN. Read my post of a couple of minutes ago.
FINALLY, someone gets it. Really, it's worse than
football; it's more fourth - grade. "Did not!" "Did
too!" It's childish, and seeing so many putatively grown
folks acting in such a way portends bad, bad things
for our nation.

73,

S.L.

---

Old October 4th 03, 02:12 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"pete" wrote

| Of course, this is where all right-wingers go when their messiahs
| are crucified:
|
| "You just hate America!"

Though I'm not a right - winger, I've not read a single post
to that effect. Could you cite such an occurance, please?

Nahh, didn't think so....

This is one of the things I hate about America; honest discourse
has turned into vituperative and ad hominem attacks.

Left - Right cheerleaders are to blame, and here we've got it
in black and white. Keep playing that fiddle, you're winning
SCORES of folks to your "side."

73,

S.L.

---