Old December 6th 03, 09:38 PM
Burr

Default Let It Snow

Well the weather outside is great the wind is blowing slowly, the
temperature outside is 70.2 and the top is down on the car I'll take a
trip tomorrow.

Let it snow let snow on those fools who live in the east.

Burr

Sun Block #21

Old December 6th 03, 10:03 PM
Diverd4777

In article , Burr
writes:

Well the weather outside is great the wind is blowing slowly, the
temperature outside is 70.2 and the top is down on the car I'll take a
trip tomorrow.

Let it snow let snow on those fools who live in the east.

Burr

Sun Block #21

Burr, !
Sounds toasty warm out there

- Went on a Protest March in a Blizzard today; Polarteched to the gills.
100 or so Brave Souls Shouted
above the howling winds about Subway Service Cuts here in NYC;

Shot off my Big Mouth to whatever reporter was around..
There was Talk of Carrying Guns to ward off Agressive Homeless beggars;
With Bodies stacking up during Rush Hour

- My suggestion, of course, was to give all the Homeless a Bus Ticket out to
California;;
Where, exactly is it that you live ??

:-)

In any case, enjoy the Sun

Let it Snow
All snuggy & warm in here..

Dan

Old December 6th 03, 11:06 PM
Diverd4777

Burr . .

- heard there was a tremour out in San Berdoo..

- Musta been you Dissin the Good Folks on The East Coast

Burr Caused it !

& Use # 45 Sunblocker; & A Big, Floppy Hat !

# 21's fer Pussies..

Dan

In article , Burr
writes:

Well the weather outside is great the wind is blowing slowly, the
temperature outside is 70.2 and the top down on the car I'll take a

Old December 6th 03, 11:20 PM
Burr

Cool Dan,
I carry a Cane, made by "Cane Masters" and I took a course in how to
use it.

Send them on out here, we can put them in the movies, remember the "bum
fights".

You sound warm in your home, have a happy.

Burr
Ridgecrest, Ca.

Old December 6th 03, 11:21 PM
Burr

Thanks Dan, yes they had a little shaker this morning, keeps things
"""dusted"""

Have a happy.

Burr

Old December 6th 03, 11:51 PM
J999w

A winter without COLD and SNOW is B O R I N G !!!

I feel sorry for you folks in warm climes ... you're missing out.

:^]

jw
wb9uai
milwaukee
Old December 7th 03, 12:17 AM
Stinger

To me, blizzards are like elephants....They're fun to look at, but I
wouldn't want to "own" one.

-- Stinger

Old December 7th 03, 12:20 AM
Diverd4777

In article , Burr
writes:

Cool Dan,
I carry a Cane, made by "Cane Masters" and I took a course in how to
use it.

- Probably a good Idea for Me & My Intemperat freinds ..
Cane Masters; - Not like Pliatese
( Big out here)

Send them on out here, we can put them in the movies, remember the "bum

fights".

- Already Have That every day on the " A" trane..

You sound warm in your home, have a happy.

Will do ( Beajoulais Nouveaux Helps )

Listening to Radio TimTron playing

( Oh God! )

" Dead Puppies"
arent much funn

( Cmon Everyone SING ALONG ! ! ! )

Dan

This sucks! U Know Who CB 41 January 1st 05 06:19 PM
We have SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U Know Who CB 2 December 25th 04 04:36 PM
Trying to snow here in the Mojave Desert, Brrrrrrrrr..... Jay in the Mojave CB 10 November 26th 04 03:53 PM
Stuck?? Jerry Oxendine General 3 December 4th 03 09:12 PM
How Ugly Can One Creep Be? Radio Amateur KC2HMZ Policy 39 July 29th 03 06:57 AM