Old December 14th 03, 08:13 PM
Stinger

You're exactly right, JJ.

You can be sure that he was videotaped constantly for intelligence purposes
after his capture. They would have had hours of video to choose from, some
of it shot after they got him "bathed and shaved" for an interim I.D.

Yet the few seconds of video they released of him shows him looking pretty
ragged, and cooperating to a very undignified "lice and dental" inspection.

Our psych-ops people are doing it right this time.

-- Stinger

"JJ" wrote in message .

It is much more demoralizing to his followers to see him taken alive in
in the humiliating state he was found in than as a dead martyr.

Old December 14th 03, 08:41 PM
donutbandit

N8KDV wrote in
:

Subject says it all!

Did they capture him, or one of his many doubles? Latter far more likely.
Old December 14th 03, 10:09 PM
Charles Hawtrey

N8KDV staggered to the nearest keyboard and
wrote:

Subject says it all!

Are the RFI announcers in tears?

--
hambu n hambu hodo
Old December 14th 03, 11:04 PM
N8KDV

donutbandit wrote:

N8KDV wrote in
:

Subject says it all!

Did they capture him, or one of his many doubles? Latter far more likely.

It must be pretty horrific to live in your delusional world. Our heartfelt
condolences and sincere wishes that the New Year will be better for you!

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old December 14th 03, 11:31 PM
Don Forsling

"donutbandit" wrote in message
N8KDV wrote in
:

Subject says it all!

Did they capture him, or one of his many doubles? Latter far more likely.

Don't be silly. He was positively identified by DA analysis, various known
body marks, abnormalities, etc.

Old December 14th 03, 11:35 PM
JJ

Don Forsling wrote:

"donutbandit" wrote in message

N8KDV wrote in
:

Subject says it all!

Did they capture him, or one of his many doubles? Latter far more likely.

Don't be silly. He was positively identified by DA analysis, various known
body marks, abnormalities, etc.

The liberal egg-heads just keep dreaming.

Old December 15th 03, 01:51 AM
Michael Moore

N8KDV wrote:
Subject says it all!

That's a good thing ... but I would have been happier if
they found those WMDs and destroyed them. I'll also be
happier when they capture Bin Laden.

--
M2

Old December 15th 03, 02:08 AM
Bob

On 14 Dec 2003 14:14:38 GMT, Fred Garvin wrote:

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 08:01:43 -0500, N8KDV wrote:

Subject says it all!

Big ****ing deal, he still breaths air.

It IS a big deal! Maybe it will reduce the number of Americans being
killed.

Bob
USAF, Ret.
Old December 15th 03, 02:08 AM
King Pineapple

"Charles Hawtrey" wrote in message

Are the RFI announcers in tears?

Aaron Brown on CNN was very sad. Dan Rather on CBS too.

"This time, I think the Americans are serious.
Bush is not Clinton. I think this is the end."

Uday Hussein

Santa captured!? SADDAM CAPTURED! Twistedhed CB 5 December 18th 03 02:56 AM
No Saddam Richard Harrison Antenna 1 December 17th 03 01:18 AM
Saddam JJ Policy 7 December 16th 03 09:26 PM
SADDAM CAPTURED! Train CB 20 December 16th 03 03:33 AM
Saddam the Hamfest Bum? looney Dave General 1 December 15th 03 07:29 PM