Old December 15th 03, 02:09 AM
King Pineapple

"N8KDV" wrote in message

donutbandit wrote:

N8KDV wrote in
:

Subject says it all!

Did they capture him, or one of his many doubles? Latter far more

likely.

It must be pretty horrific to live in your delusional world. Our heartfelt
condolences and sincere wishes that the New Year will be better for you!

Actually, Saddy was positively ID'ed by Tariq Azziz, and also by DNA tests.

"Bush may be a moron of sorts, but he is not stupid"
Eric Alterman

Old December 15th 03, 07:51 AM
HFguy

King Pineapple wrote:

Aaron Brown on CNN was very sad. Dan Rather on CBS too.

Interesting how some people see what they want to see. I'm sure you'd
approve of the Fox gang having a "We Got Him" party on the air. It would
certainly be in keeping with their agenda.

Old December 15th 03, 06:40 PM
Jeff Santee

"HFguy" wrote in message ...
King Pineapple wrote:

Aaron Brown on CNN was very sad. Dan Rather on CBS too.

Interesting how some people see what they want to see. I'm sure you'd
approve of the Fox gang having a "We Got Him" party on the air. It would
certainly be in keeping with their agenda.

Yea like MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC dont have an agenda.
Get real. People "should" be celebrating, this was a bad/evil guy and getting
him alive non the less is a good thing. Its amazing when his 2 kids were
killed, all the above networks whined about them ending up dead. Now
we get the old man alive and their whining about that. No agenda though.

Jeff

Old December 15th 03, 08:29 PM
Michael Moore

DougSlug wrote:
Nope, the ID was confirmed by Tariq Azziz, and by DNA tests. What else can
we laugh at you about?

It's Sadam alright. But nonetheless, do you not think it strange that
Tariq Aziz (sp?) would be held out as a credible source?

--
M2

Old December 15th 03, 09:18 PM
HFguy

Jeff Santee wrote:

"HFguy" wrote in message ...
King Pineapple wrote:

Aaron Brown on CNN was very sad. Dan Rather on CBS too.

Interesting how some people see what they want to see. I'm sure you'd
approve of the Fox gang having a "We Got Him" party on the air. It would
certainly be in keeping with their agenda.

Yea like MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC dont have an agenda.
Get real. People "should" be celebrating, this was a bad/evil guy and getting
him alive non the less is a good thing. Its amazing when his 2 kids were
killed, all the above networks whined about them ending up dead. Now
we get the old man alive and their whining about that. No agenda though.

Jeff

I don't know what news programs you're watching but I didn't see anyone
"whining" about the capture of Sadaam on the networks you mention above.
It's not the job of a news program to "celebrate" a story.

Old December 15th 03, 10:10 PM
nobody

In article ,
"DougSlug" wrote:

Just in time to include it in the re-election campaign. More likely it is
one of the many Saddam stand-ins....

You enjoy displaying your stupidity, don't you?
Old December 15th 03, 10:31 PM
CW

No, but they do it anyway.

Old December 15th 03, 10:45 PM
Diverd4777

In article , Michael Moore
writes:

DougSlug wrote:
Nope, the ID was confirmed by Tariq Azziz, and by DNA tests. What else can
we laugh at you about?

It's Sadam alright. But nonetheless, do you not think it strange that
Tariq Aziz (sp?) would be held out as a credible source?

--
M2

yeah, Ol' Tariq probably had no reason NOT to be honest;
Body language, tatoos on his hands, DNA tests; all him!

NOW when he is interrogated,
we'll find out some very interesting stuff..
Problem is, he should be alive up to & during his trial;
hence the physical to determine his state of health..
- & I wonder what OTHER medical tests they did on him
that they didn't film..

- He did look a bit nervous there...

Old December 16th 03, 12:52 AM
Brenda Ann

"Fred Garvin" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 13:17:03 -0500, JJ wrote:

Fred Garvin wrote:

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 08:01:43 -0500, N8KDV wrote:

Subject says it all!

Big ****ing deal, he still breaths air. That's just wrong.

The big pussy didn't even have the decency to kill himself.

It is much more demoralizing to his followers to see him taken alive in
in the humiliating state he was found in than as a dead martyr.

Nonsense. They don't really give a ****. We should have blown his freaking

head
off. Screw that "martyr" nonsense.

You underestimate the eastern importance of martyrdom. Even if the
insurgents do not like Saddam, they would still have used his death as a
(very effective) rallying cry. For us to have shot him, especially without
him putting up any fight, would have shown the insurgents that the infidels
were nothing more than animals, ripe for the slaughter.

Old December 16th 03, 12:55 AM
Diverd4777

In article , Fred Garvin
writes:

Why, yes it does suck. There is no reason to be thrilled that we have him.
He is not going to give us any info. We should have blew his head off.

Vee Haff Vays Of Making Him Talk . . .
( He's noit a tough guy; He'll talk ! ! )

Santa captured!? SADDAM CAPTURED! Twistedhed CB 5 December 18th 03 02:56 AM
No Saddam Richard Harrison Antenna 1 December 17th 03 01:18 AM
Saddam JJ Policy 7 December 16th 03 09:26 PM
SADDAM CAPTURED! Train CB 20 December 16th 03 03:33 AM
Saddam the Hamfest Bum? looney Dave General 1 December 15th 03 07:29 PM