Old January 23rd 04, 09:26 PM
DeWayne

"RHF" wrote in message
om...
BA,

In general "YES" in an 'Open' Public Forum like Rec.Radio.Shortwave.
{ You Have the Right to Yell Out in the Public Street All You Want. }
= = = Freedom of Speech = = =

But the YAHOO "Groups" are a [Closed] Private Club that is OWNED
by an Individual and "Membership is Required".
{ You Do NOT Have the Right to Come Into My House and Yell At Me. }
= = = The So-Called Right of Privacy = = =
Like any Club, Group or "Clique" - Fit In - Or Get Out.
[ I Would Not Belong To Any Club That Would Have ME ! ~ "GM" ]

An "IF" (Big If) We Truly have Freedom of Speech in the USofA.
Then why, Why. WHY! are Conservative Speakers Banned on Most Colleges ?
{ Talk About Lack of Diversity of Thought and Speech. }

Because freedom is only an illusion

DeWayne

yiaanah ~ RHF
= = = YES - I Am a Netizen at Heart.
.
[ When All Things Are Considered - All Things Are Done In Moderation ]
.
= = = "Brenda Ann"
= = = wrote in message ...
"Michael Bryant" wrote in message
Anyone who thinks the discord on RRS is a reason to migrate to Yahoo

groups
should take notice of what's happening in SAT800 Yahoo group. W00dy65,

aka, JJ
the radiobuff, is stopping the posts of members who are asking him to

stop
his
off-topic political rants.

A small-minded simian engaging in censorship. And then having the

audacity
call others censors when they ask him to stick to SW radio. A true

loser...

There is no room for censorship of opinions from either the right or the
left. Our Constitution (for now) guarantees the right of freedom of

speech
and freedom of expression to both conservatives and liberals (I realize

that
not every netizen is a US citizen, but much of the world agrees on this
point, including the UN).

.

Old January 23rd 04, 10:48 PM
Tom Welch

RHF is correct, if you don't like
what's going on, start your own
****ing discussion group.

Tom Welch
Old January 23rd 04, 11:38 PM
TL Fort

are you his assmonkey?

Tracy

Old January 24th 04, 03:57 AM
RHF

TW,

Hey I Did That ! {Start My Own eGroups }

* DRM-Digital-Radio-Mondiale

* ETON-E1-XM-Radio

* Eton-E10-Radio

* Eton-E100-Radio

* Eton-Elite-Series-Radios

* Grundig-S350

* Grundig-Satellit-1000-DRM

* Grundig-Satellit-900

* Grundig-Yacht-Boy-Radios

* Kenwood-R5000

* SWL-AM-FM-Antenna

-o/m- ~ RHF
..
..
= = = (Tom Welch)

Old January 24th 04, 04:12 AM
RHF

TLF,

Why such a Hostile and Invective Reply ?

I think what "TW" was suggesting is: If you are Confronted with
a Hostile and Toxic Social Environment. The the Best Thing You
Can Do For Yourself is to Go Someplace and Create a Positive
Wholesome Social Environment for Yourself to Grow In and Enjoy.

GROUPS: For One and All - For All are One - Rejoice and Be Happy )
Otherwise-Get-Active= http://www.MoveOn.Org

cwajga ~ RHF
= = = Can't We All Just Get Along.
..
..
= = = TL Fort

Old January 24th 04, 04:13 AM
Burr

Your OK Michael, take it easy. Don't run your blood pressure up.

Your eyes are bulging and you look funny.

LLL

Burr

From: (RHF

Hey I Did That ! {Start My Own eGroups }

And I bet you prefer to keep your groups on-topic and don't kick people off for
simply asking that they stick to the topic.

Right?