Old February 10th 04, 07:51 PM
Tom Sevart

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message

Without the preachers, how would you know the Freemasons worship
Lucifer? You do know that?

Well I guess I'd have to be left in the dark about things like that... no
big loss.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
Frontenac, KS

Old February 10th 04, 07:55 PM
Frank Dresser

"Tom Sevart" wrote in message

Well I guess I'd have to be left in the dark about things like that...

no
big loss.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
Frontenac, KS
http://www.geocities.com/n2uhc

No need to stay in the dark.

Did you ever wonder how the Conspiracy can hold together? Why haven't
some of the Conspirators spilled the beans out of revenge or simply
drunkeness?

What is it with these aliens and DNA mixing, anyway? Why would human
DNA be in any way compatible with whatever weird genetic material the
aliens have?

Thankfully, the world of mystical religious thought has given us some
answers. It all goes back to Atlantis. The early humans, including the
people of Atlantis, were much smarter than we are. Dr. Gene Scott says
as much when he describes the building of the pyramids.

Well, let's imagine the Atlantians weren't building pyramids. When
these antedeluvians wern't joyriding their flying saucers into outer
space, they were hacking DNA to form races of mind controlled
human-insect-reptilian slaves. The more human of these creations could
change their appearance as the need arose. The evil civilization of man
had to be destroyed, and the great flood covered up all evidence of it's
existance. The genetic abominations are now in Satan's control.

I hope this illiminatiates the answers to the questions I posed.

Frank Dresser

Old February 10th 04, 10:16 PM
Stinger

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message

"Tom Sevart" wrote in message

"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
om...

Actually, it'll be a lot more fun to listen to! Get rid of all

the
fundamentalist profits and shortwave will prosper.

Get rid of all the preachers but keep the conspiracy nuts! I always

enjoy
getting a good laugh out of them.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
Frontenac, KS
http://www.geocities.com/n2uhc

Without the preachers, how would you know the Freemasons worship
Lucifer? You do know that?

Frank Dresser

No, but I always suspected it. After all, what kind of club picks a Fez for
a hat?

The profound revelation to me was last weekend, when Alex Jones broadcasted
that the NSA is listening in through the OnStar in my Tahoe, and that
cable-TV boxes all have microphones in them.

Do you think they'll send a black helicopter if my airbag deploys?

-- Stinger

Old February 11th 04, 03:38 AM
Frank Dresser

"Stinger" wrote in message
. ..

No, but I always suspected it. After all, what kind of club picks a

Fez for
a hat?

The profound revelation to me was last weekend, when Alex Jones

broadcasted
that the NSA is listening in through the OnStar in my Tahoe, and that
cable-TV boxes all have microphones in them.

Do you think they'll send a black helicopter if my airbag deploys?

-- Stinger

There will be no black helicopter unless you are alone. And your camera
has no film. Sobriety is optional.

Frank Dresser

Old February 11th 04, 06:10 PM
Tom Sevart

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message

What is it with these aliens and DNA mixing, anyway? Why would human
DNA be in any way compatible with whatever weird genetic material the
aliens have?

What I want to know is why aliens never abduct our political leaders or
academic scholars, and instead give anal probes to some idiot in a pickup
truck on a dirt road.

Tom

Old February 11th 04, 06:13 PM
Tom Sevart

"Stinger" wrote in message
. ..

The profound revelation to me was last weekend, when Alex Jones

broadcasted
that the NSA is listening in through the OnStar in my Tahoe, and that
cable-TV boxes all have microphones in them.

Hey, you can't prove that it's not happening....

My sister knew a guy who refused to own a vehicle with electronic ignition.
His reason was that if the police, feds, black helicoptors, or whoever are
chasing you, they can have a satellite beam down a signal that will disable
the computer in your vehicle.

Tom

Old February 11th 04, 08:35 PM
Michael Moore

Tom Sevart wrote:
What I want to know is why aliens never abduct our political leaders or
academic scholars, and instead give anal probes to some idiot in a pickup
truck on a dirt road.

You expect any leader to admit that he/she was once one of those idiots
in a pickup truck on a dirt road ... ?

--
M2

Old February 11th 04, 11:06 PM
Frank Dresser

"Michael Moore" wrote in message

You expect any leader to admit that he/she was once one of those

idiots
in a pickup truck on a dirt road ... ?

--
M2

It would be certainly be a dangerous admission for a controlled person.
He/she would have would have to include a subtle clue to reassure the
Conspriacy. Perhaps a mention of the inhuman, the otherworldly, the
abominable. Astroturf fills the Bill.

Frank Dresser

Old February 12th 04, 03:31 AM
Frank Dresser

"RHF" wrote in message
om...
FD,

The "Unified Conspiracy Theory" - We Live and Learn )

Actually, Idiots in 'Pick-Up Trucks' have evolved over a long
period of Alien -=V=- Human interaction by the process of
Natural Selection. The 'Secret is Beer':
* Aliens do not like Beer.
* Beer is Toxic to Aliens.
* A Six-Pak of Beer Daily - Makes You Alien 'Proof' (BAL=1%+ )

FWIW: The Beer Bottle is a Naturally Resonant Cavity that attenuates
Alien Mind Control when held in the hand and placed to the lips.

IAPF (It's A Proven Fact): A Six-Pak of Empty Beer Cans is a
Natural "Beverage Antenna" and Shunts-Out (Near-Field) Alien Mind
Control Signals for all those within 11 Meters.
[ This is Why Pick-Up Driving; Beer Drinking CBers are on
the 11 "CB" Meter Band. Yes, I Know CB Sounds Alien. But, in
Truth CB is really Alien Free c]

ALTERNATIVES: The only alternative to Beer, Beer Bottles and
a Six-Pak of Beer; in Fighting-Off Alien Mind Control is
the Inverted "CK" Antenna (Patent Pending) is the Ultimate
Solution for All Your Cranial Reception and Cerebral
Interference Needs. CAUTION: When Properly Installed }

"Near Field Mode": "Tune-In-the-Truth"
(What Ever It May Be)

- - - A-n-D - - -

"Far Field Mode": "Tune-Out-the-Absurd"
(I Don't Know What You Call It... But I Know It - When I Hear It !)

YES- The Inverted "CK" Antenna - For that Rumble Bumble in Your Head !

One-Moment-Please:
Time to Check and Adjust my 'Inverted "CK" Antenna'
AHaaa... Now I Am Safe )

NOTE: With the 'Inverted "CK" Antenna' I have been able to Cut My
MEDs in Half: But they still won't let me use sharp objects yet ;-{

OBTW: A Non-Inverted "CK" Antenna when half filled with Ice
makes a great 'Chiller' for a Six-Pak of Beer ;-}

So Say I ~ RHF
The Inventor of the 'Inverted "CK" Antenna'. {Pending a Patent}
.
.

I think I see where you're going with this. I suppose both the most
powerful anticonspiracy beer and the most powerful anticonspiracy CK
antennas are hand make. Resist the conspiracy with homebrewing!

Frank Dresser

Old February 12th 04, 09:01 AM
RHF

"RHF" wrote in message
[...]

IAPF (It's A Proven Fact):

* Practicing the Art Form and Craft of Home Brewing; when done
on a Daily Basis Leaves No Time for Conspiracies. [Home Brewing
is in-fact one of the Best Forms of Conspiracy Aversion Therapy.]

* Pure and Natural Home Brewed Beer; when consumed on a Daily
Basis Renders One incapable of Forming or Participating in any
'organized' Conspiracy. [Maintaining a Blood Alcohol Level of
One Percent Plus is Preferred as the Normal Medication Level
for Full Anti-Conspiracy Protection.]

ALKF (A Little Know Fact):
The two Spells (Word Phasings) that 'send' Aliens into Orbit:
* "Have Another Beer !"
* "I'l Drink To That !"

EW2 (Ever Wonder Why): No One Sees Aliens inside a Beer Bar.
But lots of people see Aliens on the outside,
After Leaving a Beer Bar... Yes - It's the Beer !

hm... ~ RHF
= = = Help Me... I Have Fallen Down and Can't Reach My Beer )

..

..