Old April 23rd 04, 08:18 AM
french_student

Just to say one thing to the americans : as long as you'll be so
arrogant and as long as you'll want to control the world and as long
as you'll have no consideration for the others countries, don't be
suprised to see so many people hate you and want to commit violence on
you.
When you will have understood this maybe things 'll get better. But i
don't think it comes a day : it seems you act this way from the very
begining of your history!
Fortunately, all the americans aren't like this.

Peace. Just stop saying pacifism is leftism too. It's untrue and means
nothing.

(RHF) wrote in message . com...
= = = Robert Beck wrote in message
= = = . ..

Spain is about to prove that a terror attack can get countries
to act as you wish. Thanks Spain

.

FO&A,

A New Domino Theory - by - al-Qaeda
http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=3652
Tom Williams has translated an article by Yassin Musharbash
that says that in December, 2003, in an Arabic language handbook.

jtf ~ RHF

.

Old April 23rd 04, 05:15 PM
JJ

french_student wrote:

Just to say one thing to the americans : as long as you'll be so
arrogant and as long as you'll want to control the world and as long
as you'll have no consideration for the others countries, don't be
suprised to see so many people hate you and want to commit violence on
you.
When you will have understood this maybe things 'll get better. But i
don't think it comes a day : it seems you act this way from the very
begining of your history!
Fortunately, all the americans aren't like this.

Peace. Just stop saying pacifism is leftism too. It's untrue and means
nothing.

Yea, you're right, we should stop all our aid to other countries, bring
all our military home from where they protecting the interest of other
countries and let the rest of the world attempt to make it own it's own.
We are tried of supporting much of the rest of the world.

Old April 23rd 04, 06:54 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

| T Breslin wrote:
|
| We should deal with the terrorists. They'll just keep fighting.
| Let's see what they want. Nothing else has worked.

They want a monopoly on religion and political power.

They want more suckers like you.

They want to kill you, or, barring that, taxing you with the jiziya.

Which one would you pick? Which of your children would you
offer to them to serve as slaves?

That's what they want. Are you willing to give them any of that?

Sucker.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

---

Old April 23rd 04, 06:59 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"french_student" wrote in message
om...
| Just to say one thing to the americans : as long as you'll be so
| arrogant and as long as you'll want to control the world and as long
| as you'll have no consideration for the others countries, don't be
| suprised to see so many people hate you and want to commit violence on
| you.

On the other hand, Jerome, go screw yourself.
Hey, would you like to buy a French rifle?
Never been fired, and dropped only once.

For what it's worth, I'm not at all surprised to see
so many people hating America and wanting to
commit violence on us. They do it because they
envy our way of life and our freedom, and because
they are programmed by insane mullahs to hate.

And "Americans" is a word which should be capitalized,
you non - bathing, wine - sipping, snail - sucking ****.

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Old April 23rd 04, 07:04 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"JJ" wrote:

| Yea, you're right, we should stop all our aid to other countries, bring
| all our military home from where they protecting the interest of other
| countries and let the rest of the world attempt to make it own it's own.
| We are tried of supporting much of the rest of the world.

Let's start with the French, then eliminate foreign aid everywhere.
I learned when I was five years old that we can't buy our friends.

When will America learn?

Old April 23rd 04, 07:48 PM
Pierre L

Maybe it just proves democracy is working in Spain - and I might add,
without a judicial coup d'etat. It was a major issue in the campaign before
the terrorist bombing, and it probably played little role in the outcome.
Pete

Old April 23rd 04, 08:25 PM
N8KDV

Pierre L wrote:

Maybe it just proves democracy is working in Spain - and I might add,
without a judicial coup d'etat.

Are you claiming there was a judicial coup d'etat here, retard?

All the Supreme Court did was tell Florida to uphold their frickin election
law.

Now come on back when you can come up with something better than your worn out
crap about President Bush being 'selected'.

Sheeeh! Damn Liberals!

Old April 23rd 04, 08:31 PM
N8KDV

Pierre L wrote:

Maybe it just proves democracy is working in Spain - and I might add,
without a judicial coup d'etat.

Are you claiming there was a judicial coup d'etat here, retard?

All the Supreme Court did was tell Florida to uphold their frickin election
law.

Now come on back when you can come up with something better than your worn out
crap about President Bush being 'selected'.

Sheeeh! Damn Liberals!

And apparently a damn Canadian Liberal at that!

Old April 23rd 04, 09:07 PM
Bill Everhart

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:54:03 GMT, "Stephen M.H. Lawrence"
wrote:

| T Breslin wrote:
|
| We should deal with the terrorists. They'll just keep fighting.
| Let's see what they want. Nothing else has worked.

They want a monopoly on religion and political power.

They want more suckers like you.

They want to kill you, or, barring that, taxing you with the jiziya.

Which one would you pick? Which of your children would you
offer to them to serve as slaves?

That's what they want. Are you willing to give them any of that?

Sucker.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

---

So offer up a solution. Keep bombing them right. Do you think they
can make more?
Old April 23rd 04, 10:48 PM
Pierre L

That's exactly what I'm saying. To ensure fair elections in November 2004,
the US should ask to United Nations to send special election observers. It
has worked in other banana republics.
Pete

Best Home Base Work Reynard Antenna 0 November 9th 04 07:11 PM
Should this design work? Michel Antenna 1 January 9th 04 12:42 PM
R/S Solderless BNC Connectors: How Can They Possibly Work Well ? Robert11 Antenna 10 November 22nd 03 11:46 PM
Requesting Your Opinion on Boatanchors for AM work David Toepfer Boatanchors 28 October 30th 03 06:44 AM
Requesting Your Opinion on Boatanchors for AM work David Toepfer Boatanchors 0 October 25th 03 02:33 PM