Old May 22nd 04, 01:48 AM
Peter Tate

I'm not sure you are right on your points. Spain and every country nearby
can easily be monovered it by a short plane or train ride. To my line of
thinking this makes it EASIER for radical organisations to carry out their
dasterly acts.

I'm here in Australia that means we are the furtherest away from the two
largest (westernised) populaution masses of the world. To get here it's a
good LONG plane ride!!!! Most Aussies see taking a plane trip as a thing you
do for a holiday not like jumping in a taxi to go to work.

With that siad we also live here each day with a country made up of every
natioanlity you can poke a stick at. We live here in a country that is
largely NEW as we are originally settled be convicts. Thus WHITE people here
are some where in the history of are imported. Yes a TRUE Aussie is Either
Born here or of Aboriginal decent.

I've had the miss fortune of seeing here some people that are still in the
mind that they should bring the crap from their mother country here too....
This is where the buck stops and any Aussie will bail you up.

The point from me is we here live every day with a "pack of allsorts" as our
people. This leads to a great and rich culture when walking down the street.
They all live here under the banner of Australains. The only rule here is
check your greevances at the gate or **** off!!!

Old May 22nd 04, 03:20 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Peter Tate" wrote :
| The only rule here is
| check your greevances at the gate or **** off!!!

Everybruce: Australia, Australia, Australia, Australia, we love you amen!

Fourth Bruce:Bruce: Crack tube! Any questions?

Second Bruce: New-Bruce, are you a Poofter?

Fourth Bruce: Are you a Poofter?

Michael: No!

Fourth Bruce: No. Right, I just want to remind you of the faculty rules:
Rule One!

Everybruce: No Poofters!

Fourth Bruce: Rule Two, no member of the faculty is to maltreat the Abbos in
any way at all -- if there's anybody watching. Rule Three?

Everybruce: No Poofters!!

Fourth Bruce: Rule Four, now this term, I don't want to catch anybody not
drinking. Rule Five,

Everybruce: No Poofters!

Fourth Bruce: Rule Six, there is NO ... Rule Six. Rule Seven,

Everybruce: No Poofters!!

Fourth Bruce: Right, that concludes the readin' of the rules, Bruce.

First Bruce: This here's the wattle, the emblem of our land. You can stick
it in a bottle, you can hold it in your hand.

Everybruce: Amen!

First Bruce: Right, let's get some Sheilas.

(chuckling)

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

---

Best Home Base Work Reynard Antenna 0 November 9th 04 07:11 PM
Should this design work? Michel Antenna 1 January 9th 04 12:42 PM
R/S Solderless BNC Connectors: How Can They Possibly Work Well ? Robert11 Antenna 10 November 22nd 03 11:46 PM
Requesting Your Opinion on Boatanchors for AM work David Toepfer Boatanchors 28 October 30th 03 06:44 AM
Requesting Your Opinion on Boatanchors for AM work David Toepfer Boatanchors 0 October 25th 03 02:33 PM