Old March 21st 04, 09:39 PM
RHF

= = = ocom (Michael Bryant) wrote in message
= = = ...

From:
(RHF)

That's not what many Republicans in this very newsgroup have
repeatedly reported. Just ask Soliloquy or Red October.

MWB - What an Absurb Statement. So it is back to blaming
Racist America; White-Folks; The Republicans; and anyone that
does Not Agree With You.

No, RHF, the absurdity comes in your rebuke of me while tightly closing your
eyes to the racism of posters in this NG, in general, and this thread, in
particular.

MWB - Do I 'rebuke' You ?
.. . . Or Do I Challenge You To Be Better ?
[ To Be The Best That You Can Be ! ]

MWB - As for the 'other' Posters in this NewsGroup.
- Most Know Where I Stand.
- Most will not 'post-a-reply' to My Reply.
- Few have Your Courage, Education and Intellect.
..
..
Yes, there is no doubt that racism is inevitable as long as whites, like you,
refuse to acknowledge it and reject those that perpetuate it.

IN MY PRIOR REPLY - DID I NOT SAY (WRITE):
MWB - Racism will always exist [.]
But, form 1850 to 1900; from 1900 to 1950; from 1950 to 2000;
the USofA has vastly improved its Race Relations.

However, MWB you still paint a picture in your words of a 1900 America.

I WOULD ADD:
MWB - I "SEE" an America Today - That is Far Better than the 1950s.
.. . . but Racism in Amerca Still Exists [.]
MWB - I "LIVE" in an America Today - That has Far More Opportunities
for African-Americans then the 1950s.
.. . . but Racism in Amerca Still Exists [.]

MWB - "My White Brother" Stand Aside - - The Leaders at the Head
of the Parade for Improved Social and Economic Conditions for
Black-Folks have to "BE" Black-Folks.

MWB - Now It Is Time "My White Brother"
.. . . for You To Take Your Seat At the Back-O-Da-Bus [.]

MWB - Your "WHITE ARROGANCE" is Showing Once Again:

1. Allow Black-Folks to Represent Themselves.
[ It Is Their Right - Paid For With Their Blood. ]

2. Allow Black-Folks to Speak for Themselves.
[ It Is Their Right - Paid For With Their Blood. ]

3. Allow Black-Folks to Stand-Up for Themselves.
[ It Is Their Right - Paid For With Their Blood. ]

4. Allow Black-Folks to be a Family, a Community, a Nation
that is about Black-Folks: Not MWB's Vision for Black-Folks.
[ It Is Their Right - Paid For With Their Blood. ]

5. Simply 'allow' Black-Folks to "BE" Themselves.
[ It Is Their Right - Paid For With Their Blood. ]

MWB - Honestly Black-Folks do NOT need another
"My White Brother !" Representing Them.
..
..
My contributions to this thread have ended.

MWB - Only Time Will Tell . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
..
..
As usual, I find your reasoning disgusting, RHF.

MWB - "My White Brother" You Surrender So Soon ?
.. . . so You Can't Handle the Logic and Discourse ?
..
..
It seems that we don't have enough in common
to hold a civil conversation.

MWB - Have I Ever Called You A Name ? "NOT"
.. . . most people would say that I have been Most Civil with You.
I Remain Standing - I Remain Ready - Rasism Still Exist In America.
..
..
And reading your posts hurts my eyes.

MWB - Such and Oh So "Cute" Remark

- Can't Deal with the Logic !

- Can't Refute the Ideas !

- Attack the Messenger !

MWB - Translation: You Lose [.] and i win, I Win. I WIN !

fir... ~ RHF
= For I Remain... RHF [.]
..
..
Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

..
..
Old March 21st 04, 10:47 PM
N8KDV

RHF wrote:

MWB - Translation: You Lose [.] and i win, I Win. I WIN !

That's been happening to him so, So, SO often lately!

Old March 22nd 04, 01:42 AM
Michael Bryant

From: (RHF)

Today - That has Far More Opportunities
for African-Americans then the 1950s.
. . . but Racism in Amerca Still Exists [.]

MWB - "My White Brother" Stand Aside - - The Leaders at the Head
of the Parade for Improved Social and Economic Conditions for
Black-Folks have to "BE" Black-Folks.

MWB - Now It Is Time "My White Brother"
. . . for You To Take Your Seat At the Back-O-Da-Bus [.]

MWB - Your "WHITE ARROGANCE" is Showing Once Again:

For too long the vestiges of racism have lingered. The next step is for whites
to stand up, with blacks, and call out those attitudes and prejudices that
still relegate a substantial minority to a level of inferiority vis-a-vis that
which is accorded other whites simply by the privilege of being born white.

1. Allow Black-Folks to Represent Themselves.
[ It Is Their Right - Paid For With Their Blood. ]

2. Allow Black-Folks to Speak for Themselves.
[ It Is Their Right - Paid For With Their Blood. ]

3. Allow Black-Folks to Stand-Up for Themselves.
[ It Is Their Right - Paid For With Their Blood. ]

Their sacrifices have been noble enough for us to all stand together in mutual
respect and nutual demand for "equality for all."

4. Allow Black-Folks to be a Family, a Community, a Nation
that is about Black-Folks: Not MWB's Vision for Black-Folks.
[ It Is Their Right - Paid For With Their Blood. ]]

The family should not be defined by color or heritage. Until we can embrace
other ethnicities into our extended family as equals, separate communities will
spur animosities that spill over into racist actions, on both sides.

I'm glad you admit that racism still exists in America. Can the Black man ever
really win that battle if whites won't join the battle for what is right?

Think about it, RHF. In between designing new keyboard graphics.

5. Simply 'allow' Black-Folks to "BE" Themselves.
[ It Is Their Right - Paid For With Their Blood. ]

But they are not allowed to be themselves.
MWB - Honestly Black-Folks do NOT need another
"My White Brother !" Representing Them.
.
.

Old March 22nd 04, 08:55 AM
parker smith

Stinger,
You are too dumb and shortsighted to respond to in any intelligent
way.There are reasons for the Miss Black America Pageant...it's
called,making up for past indiscretions on a race of people.While it ay
look unfair to the mentally challenged such as yourself,to get even,a
minority that has been unfairly treated in the past,must be given
certain things in celebration of their race.
Oh yeah,you are absolutely a racist pig.
Kerry in '04
Parker Smith

Old March 22nd 04, 01:15 PM
Stinger

From: N8KDV

Yeah, it's all 'whiteys' fault. Typical (and flawed) liberal viewpoint.

Forgive me, Steve, I forgot that everything in this NG needs to seek

you're
approval. Whose fault is racism? The blacks are really are at fault aren't
they? If only they acted more like you, there wouldn't be yany racism,

right?

Or is racism one of those "inevitable evils" that can't really be anyone's
fault? Is any white person concerned about racism guilty of usurping the

black
man's voice, as RHF wites?

Since your DX knowledge is so stellar, I really look to you for all my

answers.
I know you won't disappoint us.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Michael,

The Liberal Democrats I know tend to see racisim firmly rooted from their
"white guilt" viewpoint. They see nothing wrong with having the "United
Negro College Fund," "Miss Black America," or even enforcing racial
preferences by setting aside government contracts for businesses owned by
minorities (as if there is "good" racism). But "Miss White America," "The
United White College Fund," and so on would be an outrage.

Conservatives tend to stand on the principle that ALL racism is equally
disgusting.

When will you guys learn that as long as you continue to institutionalize
one side of this equation (through "affirmative action" and etc.) you're
effectively legitimizing the other as well?

-- Stinger

"parker smith" wrote in message
Stinger,
You are too dumb and shortsighted to respond to in any intelligent
way.There are reasons for the Miss Black America Pageant...it's
called,making up for past indiscretions on a race of people.While it ay
look unfair to the mentally challenged such as yourself,to get even,a
minority that has been unfairly treated in the past,must be given
certain things in celebration of their race.
Oh yeah,you are absolutely a racist pig.
Kerry in '04
Parker Smith

So, your retort is basically "How DARE you consider such a thing as a
colorblind society?"

You illustrate my point perfectly. Your basic, racist, premise is that if
we DON'T discriminate, then a particular minority won't be able to handle it
(even though discrimination by race has been against the law for over 40
years -- and affirmative action programs have been in effect for almost as
long).

Parker Smith, you don't know anything about me. I have very close friends
that you would automatically categorize into various "ethnic minority
groups."

But, to paraphrase MLK, they're not my friends because of the color of their
skin -- they're my friends because of the content of their character.

Unfortunately, you can't get past the "liberal thought police" stage to
contemplate your own "politically correct" racism. To me, that is a
function of a truly small mind.

PLONK

-- Stinger

Old March 23rd 04, 04:44 AM
Jackie

"Stinger" wrote in message
.. .

Conservatives tend to stand on the principle that ALL racism is equally

disgusting.

I fully agree with you. You will get no argument from me. However (playing
devil's advocate for a minute) should we think the playing field has been
leveled enough on this issue on the highest levels, where the monied and
privileged policy-makers play, to state unequivocally that we need to
believe that racial minorities in this nation now have NO basis whatsoever
to suspect that racism plays into any of the decisions that our leaders
make? It's not just a matter of racism being illegal as a factor in hiring,
college admissions, housing, or lending. We all know that it is technically
illegal to discriminate on the basis of race on any of these factors. Does
that fact keep such discrimination from occuring? Ha... I could go on and on
about the abuses I've *personally* witnessed here, but that is beside the
point.

It's been only, oh, how many years since the lunch counters at your local
department stores were officially desegregated? That was before my time.
Now, officially-condoned (i.e., governmentally-approved) racism is a thing
of the past, yet personal racism is another entirely. And it's *that*
element of racism that has yet to be eliminated from our populace.

I am most concerned that personal, hidden racism may still guide the beliefs
and actions of many of us, including those who seek power.

I am fully of the belief that people should be judged by the content of
their character, and not by their race, religion, color or cultural/ethnic
background. If that's a conservative belief, great. If it's a liberal one,
great. If both parties specifically claim that tenet as their own, I don't
care. I don't subscribe to any of my personal beliefs just because some
political party may endorse them. Some of my beliefs are quite conservative,
and some might be considered liberal. I think about each issue before I
decide how I'm going to vote.

Until non-racist beliefs are personally and universally held by the most
powerful and influential in our nation, we need to be careful. Not
accusatory or paranoid, but... careful. Think, research, watch and read
about your potential representatives before you vote for those who will have
control over you and your neighbors. We have that right as citizens of the
United States (for those reading this thread who're living here, of course).

Back to shortwave. So, who's the DX? (hehe)

Jackie

Old March 24th 04, 08:10 PM
RedOctober90

I don't know about the scared sheep in this country... but let's lock
and load and be ready to gun these guys down at the first site of a
towel.
Old March 24th 04, 08:10 PM
RedOctober90

Best Home Base Work Reynard Antenna 0 November 9th 04 07:11 PM
Should this design work? Michel Antenna 1 January 9th 04 12:42 PM
R/S Solderless BNC Connectors: How Can They Possibly Work Well ? Robert11 Antenna 10 November 22nd 03 11:46 PM
Requesting Your Opinion on Boatanchors for AM work David Toepfer Boatanchors 28 October 30th 03 06:44 AM
Requesting Your Opinion on Boatanchors for AM work David Toepfer Boatanchors 0 October 25th 03 02:33 PM